Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy (48985 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by kissdabride: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
temitope27:
when akintola talk rubbish, didn't he get his reply, thou I don't even lyk Muslim, but blasphemy in public is bad
OK O.
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
gheekhone:

Immediately Jesus Christ came, died and was resurrected, any other way to God was closed. The Bible says there's no other name given among men by which we must be saved.

Just answer my question, are the Jews not following the right path?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
I'd go into all the talk about man and God and the whys and wherefores but your line of reasoning is coming from the standpoint that misses one important fact. God can do anything He likes with mankind and it doesn't change who He is. For crying out loud, He's a creator. Shouldn't He have the rule over what He created?

I never said Jesus Christ wasn't a man, I only added that He is also God.

dmbb:

So God gave us a standard that he knew we cannot meet up? And he came in a human form?
Look Jesus called Himself a Man and that he was sent by God.
“Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.” John 8:39-40.
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin

Now I understand why Jesus kept talking to the Jews in parables. Even when the answer was staring @ them, they still didn't understand.

dmbb:

Just answer my question, are the Jews not following the right path?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
gheekhone:

I'd go into all the talk about man and God and the whys and wherefores but your line of reasoning is coming from the standpoint that misses one important fact. God can do anything He likes with mankind and it doesn't change who He is. For crying out loud, He's a creator. Shouldn't He have the rule over what He created?

I never said Jesus Christ wasn't a man, I only added that He is also God.

Can a man kill God no matter what? When Jesus told them what he heard from God, which God was the Jesus referring to since he was the God?
My friend do your religion don't worry pls 'no offence'
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
gheekhone:

grin grin

Now I understand why Jesus kept talking to the Jews in parables. Even when the answer was staring @ them, they still didn't understand.

grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
I'm not doing religion and non taken.

A man cannot kill God as evidenced by the fact He rose on the 3rd day. But His blood was already poured out and He had gone through the torture and shame which was part of the requirements.

In Genesis, God said, come let “Us” make man in “Our” own image, after “Our” likeness. Please who is the Us and Our here?

dmbb:

Can a man kill God no matter what? When Jesus told them what he heard from God, which God was the Jesus referring to since he was the God?
My friend do your religion don't worry pls 'no offence'
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 3:50am On Jul 19, 2021
gheekhone:

I'm not doing religion and non taken.

A man cannot kill God as evidenced by the fact He rose on the 3rd day. But His blood was already poured out and He had gone through the torture and shame which was part of the requirements.

In Genesis, God said, come let “Us” make man in “Our” own image, after “Our” likeness. Please who is the Us and Our here?

Bible said Jesus was killed did you agree?
Who was god speaking to when he made the above statement?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2021
Theunbothered:

Saudis are the ones exporting terrorism to Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Afghanistan as part of their proxy war with Iran.

I don't know much about that, but as far as I am concerned, Saudi is a peaceful place
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by emapeteum(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
dmbb:

Was the God that ordered the killing of blasphemer in the Bible Jesus or not? Since according to the Christians Jesus is a god,Was the God right when he said that the blasphemer should be killed?
Having read your points,I have come to a conclusion that you're acting exactly like your paedophile prophet,who collected the ancient believes, together with that of Christianity, Judaism,Zoroastrianism, claiming to be originator.Islam is the most stupid believes for a sane man of 21th century to follow.Quran iis full of errors
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
I'm afraid your take on the death thing is a bit simplistic. He died and rose which is unheard of for a man. Like He said, I lay it (His life) down by myself and I take it up again. Please if you can, check John 10:17-18.

As to who God was speaking to, we normally say He was speaking to Himself and by that we mean God the Father was speaking to The Son and the Holy Spirit.

dmbb:

Bible said Jesus was killed did you agree?
Who was god speaking to when he made the above statement?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by saintkel(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Arespect10:

Every muslims are terrorists according to your ignorance. What u failed to understand is, We love prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) more than our parents, ourselves and everything....
BOKO HARAM, IPOB PIGS/ESN & UGM are example of terrorists we have in Nigeria..
u love prophet Mohammed more than God?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
gheekhone:

I'm afraid your take on the death thing is a bit simplistic. He died and rose which is unheard of for a man. Like He said, I lay it (His life) down by myself and I take it up again. Please if you can, check John 10:17-18.

As to who God was speaking to, we normally say He was speaking to Himself and by that we mean God the Father was speaking to The Son and the Holy Spirit.

"As to who God was speaking to, we normally say He was speaking to Himself and by that we mean God the Father was speaking to The Son and the Holy Spirit"
Look at below
Mark 10:18:
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
This is a clear proof from Jesus that he and god are two different things and cannot be one.
On the death, there is not doubt that if you are have died you are gone forever
“…he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more. ” — Job 7:9

What I am saying is that as you practice your religion don't ever look down on the teachings of someone's religion that didn't tally with yours that is tolerance.
We don't like to be talking about religion especially Christianity as a Muslim because we know its sensitive nature in our country
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
On the God part, read John 5:18. Sometimes, He didn't want to just reveal His full identity which is what played out in Mark 10:18.

Please read the whole of Job 7 that you quoted.

I know we are religious in this country but it shouldn't get to the level of the state arresting someone for blasphemy. You'd just end up creating more unbelievers. If you preach tolerance, then you should also show it. Otherwise, it just reeks of hypocrisy.

dmbb:

"As to who God was speaking to, we normally say He was speaking to Himself and by that we mean God the Father was speaking to The Son and the Holy Spirit"
Look at below
Mark 10:18:
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
This is a clear proof from Jesus that he and god are two different things and cannot be one.
On the death, there is not doubt that if you are have died you are gone forever
“…he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more. ” — Job 7:9

What I am saying is that as you practice your religion don't ever look down on the teachings of someone's religion that didn't tally with yours that is tolerance.
We don't like to be talking about religion especially Christianity as a Muslim because we know its sensitive nature in our country
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Dchair2: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Seniorwriter:
So blasphemy is now a crime in a multi-religious country as Nigeria? ...i thought the word is religion related?
Well this is a dog eat dog case though...
Very pathetic.

Kindly furnish me more with the proof as crime if you have it...i want to enlighten some young unguarded tongued Christians.

Is this LGBT thing not blasphemy also?

Deep Quote
Religion na politics in Nigeria, Africa.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Enemyofpeace: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2022
KillMNKnow:
Is for his own safety. Cus we don't tolerate nonsenses here.
you're sick, very very sick

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul / 2 Military Helicopters Spotted At Aso Rock (Photos) / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.