Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy (48982 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

We worship only one God, unlike you that worship man Jesus. If he is not a man prove to me from your book

grin
You worship the old Arab pagan god of MuhamMad's father whose name was Abdullah ibn Abd al-Muttalib.

Abdullah means the Servant of Allah.
grin
When did the mugu greatest false prophet Muhammad say he began to get revelations from Allah?
Ans- when he was 40years but grin the mugu MuhamMad forgot that Abdullāh's father(his own grandpa) was the pagan custodian of the pagan Arab Kaaba in Makkah many years before the mugu MuhamMad the greatest false prophet still borrowed the title of the Pagan Arab God called Allah and still used as the Islamic one god. Even in the qu'ran Allah still refers to himself as We or Our. There is no single agreement on Tawheed(the concept of one god by all muslims. Allah is just an a'had god which means one of many)

How do you borrow the name of Islam's one god from the pagan Arabs of whom it was his grandfather that was the Chief Herbalist and custodian of the same Kaaba that you muslims visit and kiss the same Kaaba pagan stones and still claim to worship one god grin

It's like borrowing the name of Ogun that the natives are worshipping and claiming that Ogun that was worshipped hundred of years before me is the true one god grin

This is why I call MuhamMad a mugu prophet and Muslims were deceived by this satanic charlatan MuhamMad. grin

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Qudsi:

grin
You worship the old Arab pagan god of MuhamMad's father whose name was Abdullah ibn Abd al-Muttalib.

Abdullah means the Servant of Allah.
grin
When did the mugu greatest false prophet Muhammad say he began to get revelations from Allah?
Ans- when he was 40years but grin the mugu MuhamMad forgot that Abdullāh's father(his own grandpa) was the pagan custodian of the pagan Arab Kaaba in Makkah many years before the mugu MuhamMad the greatest false prophet still borrowed the title of the Pagan Arab God called Allah and still used as the Islamic one god.

How do you borrow the name of Islam's one god from pagan Arabs grin
This is why I call MuhamMad a mugu prophet and Muslims were deceived by this satanic charlatan MuhamMad.
When you don't have anything to say you resort to insult grin
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by lomprico(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
temitope27:
go and ask ur papa

I just did, he said it's your mother!
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Sleekfingers: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
VEXT:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/07/16/controversial-islamic-cleric-sheik-kabara-arrested-charged-to-court/%3famp=1

mohammmed is a terrorist......make una come arrest me for blasphemy......yeye people.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

[s]When you don't have anything to say you resort to insult [/s]grin

grin
You are feeling the heat and MuhamMad's history is getting more exposed. In a short while you will run away because you know you don't want more deep history of MuhamMad the pagan pedophile illiterate mentally unstable illiterate Arab Prophet exposed for more people to learn about.

I might be hard on you Muslims here but it is hard love because if you die as a Muslim. It is straight to go meet MuhamMad in Hell. Don't let that charlatan MuhamMad the mad possessed confusionist mentally unstable illiterate Arab caravan thief deceive you with all that 72 virgins of endless sex he claimed that Allah kept for just 700,000 of his followers.

You stand no chance with the true God if you reject Jesus Christ. A word is enough for the wise. MuhamMad is getting left, right and center for the fraudster he was 1400 years ago. A man who satisfied his sexual depravity and claimed God licensed him to do all that Evil deeds.
No sane person after the life history of MuhamMad should even compare him to a dog. He deserves no respect. Only spiritually caged people pay the highest respect to a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who renamed his name as Muhammad- the praised one.

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Aboks(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sleekfingers:

mohammmed is a terrorist......make una come arrest me for blasphemy......yeye people.......

You mean SAW

LWKMD

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
temitope27:
God punish ur father, is that what ur pastor teach, moreover am a Christian, y u come they talk lyk pesin wey no get sense
Now u want to belong. "I'm a Christian".. God punish that your yampia mouth there
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by emapeteum(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

So you have disowned old testament? Was the god that ordered the killing not Jesus?
Reason I said you don't understand Christianity.
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
emapeteum:

Reason I said you don't understand Christianity.
(A) he was a Jesus (B) he was not a Jesus
A or B.
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Gotze1: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
temitope27:
na ur wahala be that am not Muhammad son, moreover am a Christian,so stop fooling urself
But has still a rapist
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Sleekfingers: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aboks:

You mean SAW
LWKMD

yes na him
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
BJanta:

Because you call yourself a Christian, I tender my apology. Those blood sucking demons in human form can horribly annoy someone with their aggressive and belligerent defense of that compendium of lies, half-truths, fables, satanic commandments , philosophy , hypocrisy and blasphemy they call koran.
apology accepted
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

Saudi Arabia is one of the the largest sponsors of terrorism in the world. Osama bin Laden was from Saudi Arabia.

They made practising any other religion aside from Islam publicly illegal and regularly kill people who disagree with their Islamic teachings.

UAE is better, but only because they rely so much on outside tourism for revenues.
this is not true, Osama bin laden father is from Yemen while his mum is from Syria, thou he is a Saudi citizen by birth, no one can practice terrorism in Saudi, cus they also rely on tourism lyk UAE
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Blasphemy laws are largely as a result of the intolerance of religious faithfuls. True tolerance will only come when we have so much faith in Who we worship or whatever we believe in to the point that someone else's opinions has no effect on us.

It is utterly reprehensible that someone is arrested for blasphemy in this age. The first thing God gave to humans is, the will. Freedom to not obey Him and to curse Him if we so will. All these people purposing to fight for God will only end up alienating unbelievers.

temitope27:
yes, even in European countries blasphemy is a crime, you don't assault what other people worship
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Why not leave the person for who you serve to deal with rather than seek retribution?

dmbb:

We don't fight for God just that some people don't mind their business, they always like to be insulting someone's religion
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
I understand it's easy to conflate Judaism and Christianity but I'll try to explain it. God gave the Israelites those laws so they'll know the principles of His government, which are, judgment and justice. But Jesus Christ came and, with His blood, covered certain things for those who would accept Him. That's where the word Christians came from. If you have read certain things Jesus did, you'll notice they were things opposed to Jewish laws then. This will lead to a talk about Mercy sit covering the Ark of the Covenant and you might not understand but let me try anyway.

The Ark of the Covenant is where God's laws are but His Mercy seat is currently covering it. So, God's laws, which are the basis of His government, have not changed (His Mercy seat will be lifted from the Ark of the Covenant at the close of the age) and the world will understand His judgment. But until that day, we should hold these truths to be self-evident, God created man and gave him a will to do as he pleases so long as he's not trampling on the rights of others.

Please feel free to ask if anything is not clear.

dmbb:

why are you Christians hypocrites? Even in your Bible blasphemers are ordered to be killed as in below
In the book of Leviticus,from the holy Bible, God actually ordered the killing of a certain man who blasphemed the name of the Lord. In that Bible verses, God instructed Moses to put forward that man that blasphemed so that the people around will put him to death through stoning. That instruction from God to Christians through Moses was seen in the book of Leviticus chapter 24:10-16. See the Holy Bible instructions

*Leviticus 24 15 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin. 16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put to death. 17 And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death.**

In the book of – Leviticus 24:10–16. The Lord Said ““Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death” (v. 16).
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Theunbothered: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
temitope27:
this is not true, Osama bin laden father is from Yemen while his mum is from Syria, thou he is a Saudi citizen by birth, no one can practice terrorism in Saudi, cus they also rely on tourism lyk UAE

Saudis are the ones exporting terrorism to Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Afghanistan as part of their proxy war with Iran.
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
gheekhone:
I understand it's easy to conflate Judaism and Christianity but I'll try to explain it. God gave the Israelites those laws so they'll know the principles of His government, which are, judgment and justice. But Jesus Christ came and, with His blood, covered certain things for those who would accept Him. That's where the word Christians came from. If you have read certain things Jesus did, you'll notice they were things opposed to Jewish laws then. This will lead to a talk about Mercy sit covering the Ark of the Covenant and you might not understand but let me try anyway.

The Ark of the Covenant is where God's laws are but His Mercy seat is currently covering it. So, God's laws, which are the basis of His government, have not changed (His Mercy seat will be lifted from the Ark of the Covenant at the close of the age) and the world will understand His judgment. But until that day, we should hold these truths to be self-evident, God created man and gave him a will to do as he pleases so long as he's not trampling on the rights of others.

Please feel free to ask if anything is not clear.

What I would like to understand is that was the God that ordered the killing not Jesus? Is the God of the Jews not god of the Christians?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
gheekhone:
Why not leave the person for who you serve to deal with rather than seek retribution?

I don't insult their religion, I only provide them evidence from the books they believe for them to understand
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
I'm not sure I understand this. I'm saying even if someone insults my religion, I don't have to do anything about it. Just leave them alone. Na mouth dem take talk. It doesn't remove anything from my God.

dmbb:

I don't insult their religion, I only provide them evidence from the books they believe for them to understand
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
The God of the jews is the God of christians. And Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man.

dmbb:

What I would like to understand is that was the God that ordered the killing not Jesus? Is the God of the Jews not god of the Christians?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by emapeteum(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

(A) he was a Jesus (B) he was not a Jesus
A or B.
Pls I don't understand you
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
emapeteum:

Pls I don't understand you
Was the God that ordered the killing of blasphemer in the Bible Jesus or not? Since according to the Christians Jesus is a god,Was the God right when he said that the blasphemer should be killed?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
gheekhone:
The God of the jews is the God of christians. And Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man.

Judaism emphasizes the Oneness of God and rejects the Christian concept of God in human form.
Do you believe this?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
I'm a Christian not an adherent of Judaism.

dmbb:

Judaism emphasizes the Oneness of God and rejects the Christian concept of God in human form.
Do you believe this?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
gheekhone:
I'm a Christian not an adherent of Judaism.

And you have agreed that the God of the Jews is the God of the Christians
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Odingo1: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

Do you believe this?
You as a Muslim cannot understand Christianity, practice your religion let others practice theirs. Jesus as human while on earth was not referred to as God but in his resurrection God almighty made him God and he is also God before he was made a little lower than the angels to take a human form and died on the cross to take our sin away and bring us closer to God Almighty the one you call Allah if they are the same God of Christians.
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
I know this is meant for me but this is what I was trying to explain to you. God's law is based on justice all the implications of retribution inherent in that. And, it's just as well, for God is eternally just and His laws and principles are immutable. They cannot change. But if God followed this with humans, we'd all be dead because His commandments are pretty stringent. Let's take the case of adultery/fornication. Jesus Christ said if a man looks at a woman lustfully, he has already committed adultery. Now, if you are human, just think of that for a minute and understand its implications. So, because God knows we can't measure up to His standards even with our best will, He comes in human form, sheds his sinless blood which is what He requires as a sacrifice for forgiveness and then sits on a Mercy seat because of that blood shed. The Mercy seat, He also uses to cover the Ark of the Covenant, which is where His laws of justice are. It's a symbolic way of saying as long as the dispensation of this blood holds, I'll not judge you based on an eye for eye. The reason He is doing all these is so as to save as many as would believe on the work of that blood. So, once He decides that it's time for the dispensation to be over, the world will understand His judgement. It's not yet time.

dmbb:

Was the God that ordered the killing of blasphemer in the Bible Jesus or not? Since according to the Christians Jesus is a god,Was the God right when he said that the blasphemer should be killed?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Bible says He came into His own, but His own did not receive Him. His own here refers to the Israelites who were practicing Judaism. But as many as received Him....are those you call Christians today.

dmbb:

And you have agreed that the God of the Jews is the God of the Christians
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
gheekhone:
The Bible says He came into His own, but His own did not receive Him. His own here refers to the Israelites who were practicing Judaism. But as many as received Him....are those you call Christians today.

Meaning Jews are not in the right path?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by gheekhone: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Immediately Jesus Christ came, died and was resurrected, any other way to God was closed. The Bible says there's no other name given among men by which we must be saved.

dmbb:

Meaning Jews are not in the right path?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
gheekhone:
I know this is meant for me but this is what I was trying to explain to you. God's law is based on justice all the implications of retribution inherent in that. And, it's just as well, for God is eternally just and His laws and principles are immutable. They cannot change. But if God followed this with humans, we'd all be dead because His commandments are pretty stringent. Let's take the case of adultery/fornication. Jesus Christ said if a man looks at a woman lustfully, he has already committed adultery. Now, if you are human, just think of that for a minute and understand its implications. So, because God knows we can't measure up to His standards even with our best will, He comes in human form, sheds his sinless blood which is what He requires as a sacrifice for forgiveness and then sits on a Mercy seat because of that blood shed. The Mercy seat, He also uses to cover the Ark of the Covenant, which is where His laws of justice are. It's a symbolic way of saying as long as the dispensation of this blood holds, I'll not judge you based on an eye for eye. The reason He is doing all these is so as to save as many as would believe on the work of that blood. So, once He decides that it's time for the dispensation to be over, the world will understand His judgement. It's not yet time.

So God gave us a standard that he knew we cannot meet up? And he came in a human form?
Look Jesus called Himself a Man and that he was sent by God.
“Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.” John 8:39-40.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.