Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy (48995 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Qudsi:

I denied my books.

How?!!

grin
Let me show you what Pedophile MuhamMad said about the books of the Bible.

He said the Tawrat(Torah) is of the Jews and the Injeel(Gospel) is of the Christians.

I guess you headslam so much that you don't know this simple Islamic fact.

That is why you will never see any Christian using any Old testament in beheading Muslims like Muslims use the qu'ran to behead Christians, Atheists, Shia Muslims, etcetera rather it is the Jews, the ones who you fear who use Leviticus and don't take rubbish from you Muslims and give you people fire for fire.

Even it was a Jewess woman after Rapist MuhamMad killed her family and raped her that gave him rat poison that led to his crawling on the ground before dying shamefully but he said that Jesus of the Injeel was resurrected and is presently with Allah despite he, Muhammad claimed the most beloved prophet but Allah disgraced him.
You that is worshiping man? Is Jesus not a man?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Thelife:

All the verse you quote said " blaspheme the name of Lord or God" so if I may ask when did your gigolo fake prophet mumuhaMAD become a lord or God. Foolish set of people.
We worship only one God, unlike you that worship man Jesus. If he is not a man prove to me from your book
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Mumusaphire: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

You said Jesus is a god, and here God ordered someone to be killed, so what are you talking about?
and bring where they called Jesus Christ God. Or because they called him son of God, is now mean a God. We are not slave, as u guys called ur selves slaves.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Mumusaphire: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

We worship only one God, unlike you that worship man Jesus. If he is not a man prove to me from your book
if truly u worshipping one God, why are you killing for Mohammed.
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mumusaphire:
and bring where they called Jesus Christ God. Or because they called him son of God, is now mean a God. We are not slave, as u guys called ur selves slaves.
So you now believe that Jesus is not a god and that you don't worship him?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Mumusaphire: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

So you now believe that Jesus is not a god and that you don't worship him?
u don't know what u are saying. Each religion have who they ask God something from through him. U worship God thru Mohammed, while Christian worship God thru Jesus Christ. Why are u guys always fight for religion. I don't hate Muslim, even I married Muslim. Can we fight for God?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mumusaphire:
if truly u worshipping one God, why are you killing for Mohammed.
Did I ever kill for our prophet? Did I ever support someone to be killed for that without taking to a sharia court?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
BJanta:

You are an ignorant liar. Religion is not protected in any manner in the western world. May be you're mistaking the Middle East for Europe. You muslims are wont to make ignorant and false claims when it comes to defending the blasphemy you call religion.
oga calm down nw, am a Christian, you can just search if blasphemy was a crime in Europe
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Techguy96:

This is not true
it is, u can search for it
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
viceddy95:

Where do you base in europe or where have you been to europe to come up with this conclusion?..
blasphemy is nt allowed in Russia
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mumusaphire:
u don't know what u are saying. Each religion have who they ask God something from through him. U worship God thru Mohammed, while Christian worship God thru Jesus Christ. Why are u guys always fight for religion. I don't hate Muslim, even I married Muslim. Can we fight for God?
We don't fight for God just that some people don't mind their business, they always like to be insulting someone's religion
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Theunbothered:

Muslims will destroy worship sites of polytheists and Christians, kill them, kill those who leave Islam, impose taxes on unbelievers yet you say we should not "assault" what other people worship. undecided

yes some Muslims are bad, I think it's lack of proper education, look at UAE,Saudi Arabia and the likes u just don't see such things
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
henrybangs44:

Typical Muslim reply. There's nothing sane about Islam. God punish u all for defacing humanity
God punish ur father, is that what ur pastor teach, moreover am a Christian, y u come they talk lyk pesin wey no get sense
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Mumusaphire: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

We don't fight for God just that some people don't mind their business, they always like to be insulting someone's religion
then leave them for God to fight. Even God said the fight is mine. Why killing people for God?
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
4four:
pls mention those European countries ooo Mr defender of god
where did I defend anyone here, I say blasphemy is nt good either, mind you am a Christian
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Realday:

There's something called "hate crime" actually and I don't know what he said as well but Nigeria get as e be...
u re right thou, I may not like Mohammed, but that doesn't mean I should assault him publicly when I know some people worship him, is just lyk assaulting over 1 billion Muslims
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
KazikageSama:

Not true. The first temptation of Jesus is a movie that blasphemes and addressed Jesus as gay but it has been shown in almost all European countries. Only in Islamic countries that blasphemy is considered a crime.
blasphemy is bad, don't come and assault my IFA oo grin if you no wan see pepper grin
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Yoruba Muslims are timebomb. Just like this one here defending a god that cannot defend himself.
oga I be Christian so get lost
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by dmbb: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mumusaphire:
then leave them for God to fight. Even God said the fight is mine. Why killing people for God?
May God help us all, 'no offence'
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gotze1:
Mohamad is a bastard rapist
na ur wahala be that am not Muhammad son, moreover am a Christian,so stop fooling urself
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
kissdabride:
But your brother mumuric akintola can reason other pples religion
Full of hypocrisy tueh!!
when akintola talk rubbish, didn't he get his reply, thou I don't even lyk Muslim, but blasphemy in public is bad
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
DaddyGngeess:

Which country in Europe?
u get phone nw
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
lomprico:

who did he assault?
go and ask ur papa
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
obembet:

Gumi Junior, please give us the prove

prove that u re senseless abi cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Danzakidakura(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
temitope27:
oga I be Christian so get lost
you are non existence,
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by temitope27(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Danzakidakura:
you are non existence,
so y are u chatting with non existence, u get sense at all
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Mumusaphire: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

May God help us all, 'no offence'
amen. One love bro
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Danzakidakura(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
temitope27:
so y are u chatting with non existence, u get sense at all
I recognized both animate and inanimate object. So get lost.
Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Theunbothered: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
temitope27:
yes some Muslims are bad, I think it's lack of proper education, look at UAE,Saudi Arabia and the likes u just don't see such things

Saudi Arabia is one of the the largest sponsors of terrorism in the world. Osama bin Laden was from Saudi Arabia.

They made practising any other religion aside from Islam publicly illegal and regularly kill people who disagree with their Islamic teachings.

UAE is better, but only because they rely so much on outside tourism for revenues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

You that is worshiping man? Is Jesus not a man?

How can a man as you claimed Jesus to be be said by Allah (Because Muslims agree that qu'ran is all the Word of Allah as recited by the mad possessed confusionist mentally unstable illiterate Pedophile Prophet MuhamMad).

how so can a "mere man/messenger" Jesus according to the Ignorant 99% Headslamming taqiyyist Muslims who don't know their qu'ran and hadiths still be said of in qu'ran 4:171. In this qur'an 4:171 where MuhamMad the mad possessed confusionist mentally unstable illiterate was trying to say that Jesus is not the Son of God. Satan inside the mugu Muhammad still contradicted himself by saying in the same Qu'ran 4:171 that Jesus is the Messenger, also the WORD OF ALLAH and the SPIRIT OF ALLAH. grin

Don't see that MuhamMad is a mentally unstable confusionist. How can a mere messenger he tried to call Jesus in Qu'ran 4:171 trying to deny that Jesus is the Son of God but still went ahead in same qu'ran 4:171 to say that Jesus is the very WORD of Allah and also the SPIRIT OF ALLAH. grin

MuhamMad is a mad possessed confusionist. How can a "mere man/messenger" Jesus be the very word and spirit of Allah. Does that make any sense?!!

By Jesus having these two Highest quality of Allah then MuhamMad, the mad mugu prophet has already declared JESUS AS GOD in the same Qu'ran 4:171 that HE was trying to deny JESUS AS SON OF GOD.

Why couldn't any of the prophets like Adam (only a prophet in Islam we don't know Adam's prophecy grin), Musa, Sulaimon, Dawud, etcetera be the Word and Spirit of Allah or even the Pedophile MuhamMad.

Why only Jesus Christ?!!

‘Isā (the Jesus of Mohammed) was only a messenger. It is far from
Allah’s glory to have a son. The Trinity is false. Notice that the Trinity
is clearly taught in this same verse. 1. ‘Isā is the messenger, the word of
Allah. 2. Allah is the father. 3. The spirit of Allah is the holy spirit.
Compare this to the Bible in John 1:1-3, 14.
171 O People of the Book, do not exaggerate in your religion and do not
speak against Allah, except the truth. Surely the Christ ‘Isā, son of Mary, is
only a messenger of Allah and his word, which he cast to Mary, and a spirit
from him
. So believe in Allah and his messengers, and do not say, "Three."
[54] Cease; it is better for you. Surely Allah is only one god. Praise be to
him that there would be to him a son. To him what is in the heavens and
what is on the earth, and Allah is a sufficient guardian.

Also, every sensible person knows that the Son of a human is a Human. The Child of a dog is a dog. That of a Goat becomes a Goat. Same quality like the Father. Having known that why of all the mere messengers. Why was only Jesus the one that Allah had to directed impregnate Mary(Mariam) in other to produce Jesus by blowing into Vagina ( cheesy you know MuhamMad was a bastard. All he thought about Sex, Sex and Sex whether with underage girls or adult women or his adopted son's wife, Zaynab or the 72 virgins in islamic paradise or the pearly homosexual boys in qu'ran. The mugu MuhamMad always thought about Sex all day to the extent he thought he had sex with all his wives in a day when he didn't in the hadiths grin)

Why did Allah impregnate Mary (Mariam) to produce Jesus according to Islam?! grin why did he just create Jesus as he did Adam? Jesus had no father according to Islam and never died but is currently with Allah while Adam created from mere clay is dead. Why is a mere man living for over 2000 years now if not God? Is it possible for a mere man to live for thousand of years if not God?!!

Muslims are mad possessed people without sense. If not they won't follow Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

Allah’s spirit impregnated the Virgin Mary. Mohammed again
confuses Mary (Miriam), the daughter of Amran who was the sister of
Moses and Aaron, with Mary, the mother of Jesus. Notice the name of
Mary’s father is Heli, not Amran. See Luke 3:23.
12 And Mary, the daughter of Amran, who guarded her sexual parts, so we
breathed into it [5] from our spirit, and she believed in the words of her lord
and his books, and she was among the obedient.

‘Isā (the Jesus of Mohammed) was a virgin-born messenger (created by
Allah), but not Allah’s son. This story is repeated in verses 5:110-120
and 19:16-40. Concerning ‘Isā’s creation of the birds, Mohammed was
influenced by Chapter 2 in the Greek book, The Gospel of Thomas, and
also by Chapter 36 in an Arabic book, The Gospel of a Childhood.
45 When the angels said, "O Mary, surely Allah gives you the good news
with a word from him. His name is the Christ, ‘Isā, son of Mary, exalted in
this world and in the hereafter, and of the nearer brought to Allah.

grin
When you say I worship a mere man. Infact according to Islam which you don't know. I am actually worshipping the Word and Spirit of Allah=Jesus Christ (qu'ran 4:171)

Confused Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by Thelife: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
dmbb:

You worship only mumuhaMAD family idol (Allah). I rather worship the so called man that existed even before anything in this world was created than to worship a useless idol that was created 1400 years ago by a gigolo fake pedophile prophet mumuhamMad grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy by BJanta: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
temitope27:
oga calm down nw, am a Christian, you can just search if blasphemy was a crime in Europe

Because you call yourself a Christian, I tender my apology. Those blood sucking demons in human form can horribly annoy someone with their aggressive and belligerent defense of that compendium of lies, half-truths, fables, satanic commandments , philosophy , hypocrisy and blasphemy they call koran.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okorocha's Aide Catches Live Crocodile; Takes It To Zoo (Photos) / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.