Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

What's The Madness About Sex? Something That Is Disgu.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Madness About Sex? Something That Is Disgu.. (483 Views)

Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Madness About Sex? Something That Is Disgu.. by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:40am On Aug 17, 2021
Maybe I am different or my mindset is readjusting somehow towards commonly accepted norms but I find sex truly disgusting to be honest.

All the exchange of bodily fluids with the smell and slimy substances that comes with it puts me off really. Is not that I am asexual or not aroused but I got tired of trying to get comfortable with it.

Worst is MouthAction, giving head, as they say should be outlawed prompto.

Because what in the hell will make a normal human frolick another's private is beyond comprehension.

Imagine a healthy man licking with utmost pleasure the belows of a woman that mensurates not minding whatever outcome of such endeavor is one of the wonders of nature .I can't get it!

What gets into a man that could make him be comfortable with licking a female's genital with the prospect of shit smell/stain coming in contact with the mouth and face because of the close proximity to the anus.

Nature just played us to keep us reproducing because thinking this things logically can put off a man from sex forever.

What is your take?

1 Like

Re: What's The Madness About Sex? Something That Is Disgu.. by Cinema4d: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2021
With all these things you've mentioned, why do you think people still go back for more after that feeling of disgust and guilt?

(1) (Reply)

Top Reasons Why Your Vagina Smells Fishy / A Transfer Mistake / Pls Help Iam Broke In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.