Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

What Can You Understand From This Meme? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Understand From This Meme? (2454 Views)

Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) / What Do You Understand From This Picture. / Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Understand From This Meme? by iExplore(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
Looking at the meme below... Pls explain to the best of your knowledge wink

1 Like

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by trillest1960: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
Life is not a bed of roses, there'll always be messy situations in life, how we handle it is what makes the difference.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by PrimeWatermark: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lol.. There's no need to overanalyze grin

The lady wouldn't still feel pity if she sees the guy's true condition. She'd be so fixed on the little injury she has, afterall she's a weaker vessel and the guy should be able to deal with anything, as a man that he is.

That's the sad reality of the world we live in.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by noble4d(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
Hmmm! For the fact that people smile and laugh alot doesn't mean they're happy. Everyone you see out there is fighting a hard battle.

6 Likes

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by Stupidquestions: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Blood of Jesus
Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by chatinent: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Wetin the idiot kuma go find for carpenter, archer, and axemen shrine? Abi dem pin en legs there?

Some people dey yarn say the woman “is concerned about her little cut and doesn't care about the guy's injury.” Which cut? Abi she use her finger touch the guy blood dey check am.

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 18, 2021
I can see parents & three siblings; each cutting his/her own pound of flesh, yet the man is making attempt to add more to his suffering (all to fulfill nature).

May God bless all responsible men out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by rex444(m): 2:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Maybe she's the reason behind all those weapons behind him and all she could see was just a drop of blood....who wouldn't be pained?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by iExplore(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Blood of Jesus

Lol
Bro calm down grin
Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Men shoulder lots of responsibilities trying so hard to make a woman (probably wife) feel alright.

Even when the going becomes tough for you, you endure it and push harder, just to make sure you have a happy family

1 Like

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by Savedday: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by SKhanmi: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Veggieseedies:
Men shoulder lots of responsibilities trying so hard to make a woman (probably wife) feel alright.

Even when the going becomes tough for you, you endure it and push harder, just to make sure you have a happy family

....Lots of responsibilities that are needless, but most are either too simpleminded, while some don't know any better. A man is a human being first & has the right to live as one. Not as an easily replaced workhorse for for an uncaring society.
Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Not every smile is real cus there are pain underneath so trust nobody...........
Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by iceberylin(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na who them never stab knife DH fear needle
Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by luvmijeje(f): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pain is pain. We all have different threshold for pain. Just because the guy had more capacity to withstand pain doesn't nullify the pain that lady is feeling.

I have heard of a story of a young man who commited suicide because a lady broke his heart while there are some that brushes off rejection as nothing. Our capacity for pains differs.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by Rich4god(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
luvmijeje:
Pain is pain. We all have different threshold for pain. Just because the guy had more capacity to withstand pain doesn't nullify the pain that lady is feeling.

I have heard of a story of a young man who commited suicide because a lady broke his heart while there are some that brushes off rejection as nothing. Our capacity for pains differs.

Lol.... Immediately I read this, I knw it must come from a lady.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by iExplore(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
iceberylin:
Na who them never stab knife DH fear needle

grin grin
Bro
Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by iceberylin(m): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
trillest1960:
Life is not a bed of roses, there'll always be messy situations in life, how we handle it is what makes the difference.
How does this apply to the post?
Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by pansophist(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
Lol.. There's no need to overanalyze grin

The lady wouldn't still feel pity if she sees the guy's true condition. She'd be so fixed on the little injury she has, afterall she's a weaker vessel and the guy should be able to deal with anything, as a man that he is.

That's the sad reality of the world we live in.

You get sense. For this your post eh, I don sharply pass baba God your name. No matter how you sin reach, you go enter heaven. Na angels wey get better yansh go welcome you. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by trillest1960: 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
iceberylin:

How does this apply to the post?
You're asking this question because gender is a big thing to you... You see things in light of gender not in the light of truth. A human being is a human being male or female.
If you interpret the meme without preconceptions u would see that the both of them irrespective of gender each have their own pain, the difference lying only in their capacity to endure. One human being has more capacity to endure than the other, simple.
Re: What Can You Understand From This Meme? by AAAntz: 2:30am On Jul 19, 2021
pansophist:

You get sense. For this your post eh, I don sharply pass baba God your name. No matter how you sin reach, you go enter heaven. Na angels wey get better yansh go welcome you. grin

ah ah

lol!

AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

Teacher ‘forgets Himself’ In Class As Female Student Twerks In Front Of Him - Vi / How Do I Take My Eyes Off Someone’s Spouse? / 10 Women Come Out To Apologize For Being Feminists. INTERESTING Perspectives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.