Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. (32394 Views)

What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by younglleo: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hm
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Emeka71(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
That is when she says that I should purchase something to give her; and I don't even have the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Naturalobserver(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Watch how people go lie now
Nigerians sabi lie eh
Maybe that's why entertainment wise we are so good.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Lee99: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na who dey date dey get embarrassing moments, as for me, na shag and move
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by crafteck(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
I waited under the rain at the bus stop for hours for her to get back from her side bf... Na me dey pay LASU school fees ooo where dem meet.. Neva, neva again

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Candycrushy(f): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mine was a day i was with my boyfriend, then my other boyfriend appeared from nowhere

I was into a serious dating game with each then
I wished the ground should just open n swallow me then
At least i later came back home with my head unhurt
I doubledate no more

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Starboytwo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
G
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Henrhyme4u(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Adekunle813:

Mr OP, why does your topic go east, Anambra, and your post went North kano

No mind am jor, na one comedy skit e take do story, guy go look elsewhere to drop this lamba. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na everything una want make we share for this forum

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Reex12(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Konji hol her so we bleeped in a public toilet, I broke with her there after,see shouting na, ppl gather Omo ground wan swlow me when she just dey shout "after the new styles I gave you just now eh"

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
I was a contract security worker in the CBN in 2014. I had a girl in the canteen that was as beautiful as one can imagine. Nice height, with rounded breast and nice hips. I closed work by 3pm,but I had to wait for her till almost six pm, when she will be true for her madam.

For three hours, I kept hanging around and waiting for her, which she actually knew I was waiting for her. As soon as we had come out of the gate, just taking a walk in less than 200m, one bank manager just saw us, stopped and beckoned on her to come join him in the vehicle. That was how she hopped in immediately.

I was dumbfounded, I felt to die instantly. Na dat day I swear say if I no make money for this life, I no go rest.
Seven years later, things have changed. Am now a boss,married with side chick's of different body configuration.

Infact, there's no love without money with Nigeria girls. Guys should just go and hussle first, you go get women tire.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by arthorjnr(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Candycrushy:
Mine was a day i was with my boyfriend, then my other boyfriend appeared from nowhere

I doubledate no more

The future is FEMALE grin
Candycrushy:

I doubledate no more

The future is FEMALE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Lebronjames23(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
She slapped me for breaking up with her, I'm all bout making money baby.. I don't really care bout relationships for now.. Its emotionally draining. Affects me psychologically too

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
chatinent:
This experience no dey give me joy sha.

..... the guy in the car brought out his large useless head out and said; “beautiful lady, what are you doing trekking in this hot sun alone? Come in, let me....”
Hehehe grin cheesy wink
Na dem be dis below..... cheesy

Dem hello bae gang!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by baloney: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Benki003(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Well mine happened when I was out of transport money so u decided to trek cause I has no other choice because its just hard for me to beg only for my girlfriend had to beg the guy that gave her a lift claiming that I was her brother omo the shame no be for her I was just sweating and smiling na so the guy was like abeg bro no dirty my car biko

Omo the shame no be for here grin grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by CheerfulGiver: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Reex12:
Konji hol her so we bleeped in a public toilet, I broke with her there after,see shouting na, ppl gather Omo ground wan swlow me when she just dey shout "after the new styles I gave you just now eh"
This one na lie

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by lkillbrokehoes: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
I won't share anything, come and fight me angry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by LeoMaxUFitTALK: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mine was very funny,sad and embarrassing like to the highest level of embarrassment my girlfriend call my mum I almost beat her up just because I only shouted on her and I when to smoke I was embarrassed even my mum never knew about her or our relationship now I'll now begin to my mum about her from the beginning to the end. Omo no be small thing. My friend. Girls ehh I wish I can hate them but they're already in my blood. �
chatinent:

Long ago, I was trekking on the pedestrian lane with my supposed loml in the scorching sun, a car hooted and stopped by the side, the guy in the car brought out his large useless head out and said; “beautiful lady, what are you doing trekking in this hot sun alone? Come in, let me....”

Anytime I remember this, e dey pain me jege..upon I no still get car now.

Wtf.

Well, abeg make una share una own relationship sadperiences.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by waphany07c(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
For how long. Broda Shaggi

Lee99:
Na who dey date dey get embarrassing moments, as for me, na shag and move

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Lebronjames23(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Got a PS4 for sale with a new nba 2k21 disc.. And a pad for 80k ..distress sale..

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
I have never experienced any because normal normal I no get shame.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by CheerfulGiver: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Benki003:
Well mine happened when I was out of transport money so u decided to trek cause I has no other choice because its just hard for me to beg only for my girlfriend had to beg the guy that gave her a lift claiming that I was her brother omo the shame no be for her I was just sweating and smiling na so the guy was like abeg bro no dirty my car biko

Would have been better to continue that trek and save your dignity bro. Jesus Christ

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Just yesterday,Tunrayo informed that she doesn't want me again. Till now,am yet to get over the emotional effect the news has brought on me

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Queenserah26(f): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Walking alone ke shocked

That guy is mean o, him mean say him no see a whole you grin grin

chatinent:

Long ago, I was trekking on the pedestrian lane with my supposed loml in the scorching sun, a car hooted and stopped by the side, the guy in the car brought out his large useless head out and said; “beautiful lady, what are you doing trekking in this hot sun alone? Come in, let me....”

Anytime I remember this, e dey pain me jege..upon I no still get car now.

Wtf.

Well, abeg make una share una own relationship sadperiences.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Queenserah26(f): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin
Benki003:

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by arthorjnr(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Some of ya'll actually take crap from your gfs and bfs?...wow.
Omo, my self respect and pride won't let those kinda stuff happen.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Benki003:

Ehya!
(We don't want to laff sha, tho this is so funny!)
No be small matter be dis o.
No mind am abeg, one day very soon, u go buy ur own moto!
People wicked sha!
Again, don't mind him please!
No one should laff to this o, biko!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. by Reex12(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
This one na lie
why would I lie?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car / See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.