Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than (11191 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Amb1045(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2021
1. He needs to defined what he want first. Ghost him when he ask you why tell him to defined the friendship
2. Have sex with him after he has defined the relationship. You can't jeorpadise your happiness because of he is caring, people can be deceitful
3. He might be a manipulator playing you emotional games be careful of such men without definition of relationship.
4. The other guy might be better than him, the open one just that he might not have few characters you don't like that doesn't mean he won't make a great father.
5.Don't joke with the feature of your kids because you have small feelings for someone. Feelings don't last. He might not even be good on bed.
6. Don't let pastors make decisions for you they're humans too. Most when they do, the marriage don't end well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by adontcare(f): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

The story is true.. very true I have been so so emotional lately not concentrating on my Job. I want to get married before 30yrs next year I will be 29 and I can't marry any guy I have not dated over a yr or atleast a yr. On the scale of preference he stands out except the money aspect trying make him cold feet. He told me of how 4 of his exes humiliated him because of money.
So I figured out it was not character that ended his relationships just that e was constantly meeting the wrong ladies after his little money.
hmmm. Be wise baby girl. Men that are not financially bouyant tends to be calm and gentle, even humble and nice sef. Wait when the wealth set in, u will see their True nature. A rich guy always show his true nature. Becareful. Talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2021
I know someone who earns such an amount when he got married to a medical doctor earning over 250k. Now with the help of his wife, they started a business. Now he is doing so well. This is the reason I don't like ladies with so many female friends.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by MONEY247: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2021
Please let me advice....
Marriage is a scam....I would like to say stay away from anything called marriage..,... when you enter you can will understand...
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by luvmijeje(f): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2021
In this day and age you are waiting for a man to ask you out. What if he doesn't know how to woo a babe, you will just wait till eternity.

Babe, buy 2 tickets to a show. Tell him someone gave you these tickets free of charge and you don't mind if he tags along. When going out dress sexy. Dress to kill. Hmmm okay, you are religious, dress beautifully. Go to a professional makeup artiste, tell her to do natural make up for you.

After the show, tell him you are hungry. As you are eating in a fast food, that is when you will begin the story of your life. The first thing you will ask him is why he is not asking you out. Babe go straight to the point. Doesn't he like you. If he is a time waster, you will get to discover it that day.

Most Importantly when you start dating show him your true character. Don't pretend to be who you are not

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Onogiede(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Am the Edo guy base in Lagos,.. really need that caring lady,.09032656369

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Onogiede(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2021
luvmijeje:
In this day and age you are waiting for a man to ask you out. What if he doesn't know how to woo a babe, you will just wait till eternity.

Babe, buy 2 tickets to a show. Tell him someone gave you these tickets free of charge and you don't mind if he tags along. When going out dress sexy. Dress to kill. Hmmm okay, you are religious, dress beautifully. Go to a professional makeup artiste, tell her to do natural make up for you.

After the show, tell him you are hungry. As you are eating in a fast food, that is when you will begin the story of your life. The first thing you will ask him is why he is not asking you out. Babe go straight to the point. Doesn't he like you. If he is a time waster, you will get to discover it that day.

Most Importantly when you start dating show him your true character. Don't pretend to be who you are not

so!! Prudent of you dear,..hope u can help out too systematically.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by jefy(m): 9:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

Ok I will, thank you. I have been praying though and I have peace about him. Just that I can ask him out or tell him outrightly to marry. We talk almost every day. You don't know how it feels to wait for someone for 18 months despite having rich and Better toasters. Trust me I don't despise him and the salary. He only seems not to be ok settling down with that amount he actually assumes my salary is 50-60k he told me he wants the best for his kids. I am showing him green light just that he can't decode it's 18months now already.
what's with this talk of rich guys toasting you? But it's normal nah,after all u are beautiful and light skined and you get small money,who no go wan toast you? Make we hear word joor. You also sound like a brag,you earn btw 250 to 500k,so what. If a man earns higher,he wouldnt even sing it. This issue of u earning higher than him shouldnt even be in the picture. In summary, people who claim to feel smtin for each other should be willing to make sacrifices.No condition is parmanent. Slow down on your emotions and seek God. Discard those friends of yours. Happiness and rest of mind is most paramount in a relationship. Since you both earn,both of you can easily get by. Support his 80k and his propost company,he may also have his plans and savings,u neva can tell.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Tohsynetita1: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2021
AntiSimp:
It's strange for a guy of such age and experience of 30yrs+ to not ask you out, or tries to trick you into sex for 18months despite being close to you, since u say u are pretty. Is he as naive about gals issue? I doubt since he had previous relationship according to you.
Question is, how does he get sex? For the past 18months u can't tell me he dint have sex..just as u grin

These are my guess

1. He may have a lady whom he's observing from afar, probably younger than 29

2. He may be fixated on marrying someone younger than 29

3. He might have seen your greenlight and feels u will come too hard on him if he asks u out, so he's probably preventing that, keeping his option open, and facing his financial goals than entangling with u.

4. He may have certain notion or misconception about you, making him not to consider you as a serious option. Yes get him to talk about his notion about you....

Raise questions about wanting an honest opinion from him about what he thinks about her in terms of career, attitude, marriage, taste, and life philosophy, that u are trying to appraise and change certain things abt ursef.

Such open ended question as this is enough to make him vomit everything he feels about u...also observe his body language, tone, excitement and emotions as he talks..make him talk..and listen..urge in on with further questions...u will get many clue. Best place to do this is at a bar after 1 or 2 bottles of beer grin
5. Get him to talk abt his sex life and sex interests jsut to know how he gets sex...and don't flirt in that moment so he won't think u are trying to seduce him. Just be neutral.
Now my advice for you.
At 29, if u are serious about marriage, don't let ur 250k get into ur head. Be humble..many guys are passing through alot. If u meet a humble one who earns over 70 or 80 or 100..stop stigmatising his pay.. You don't know his history, or how much he had earned in the past. Be humble.
A man focused on his goals and vision is worth more than u can imagine. Stop being shallow.
A man earning 80k above in this current Nigeria of joblessness is not a joke.
bottle of bear? Christians?
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by OKOATA(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2021
shocked
He likes you I am sure of it but he's not sure as to what has happened to him in the past due to his financial nature and his exes dumping him, has he been to ur house and sees how large you live, he might feel intimidated and him asking you out might say no and make him feel dejected. I advise to help him build his live and dream if you find him to be a very cool guy since 18months. Ask him about his intentions towards you and you are ready to help him financially or get him a better job. I don't see it as a big deal. My current GF had 2 cars before me, just got my own ride this week and we are both happy. It's not about how far but how well and please stop packing friends they will lead you astray. Never let that guy go and even if he says no check his emotions and look into his eyes but I doubt cos I know he loves you too. God bless sister and have mad sex after abeg. 18 months no be beans.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

I earn more than that, 250k is my basic salary. I have other business I do dt bring in another 150-200k steady for me making it almost 450k or 400k monthly
I am truly in an emotional state now I need mature advice.
do giveaway to accelerate your prayers.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2021
OKOATA:
shocked
He likes you I am sure of it but he's not sure as to what has happened to him in the past due to his financial nature and his exes dumping him, has he been to ur house and sees how large you live, he might feel intimidated and him asking you out might say no and make him feel dejected. I advise to help him build his live and dream if you find him to be a very cool guy since 18months. Ask him about his intentions towards you and you are ready to help him financially or get him a better job. I don't see it as a big deal. My current GF had 2 cars before me, just got my own ride this week and we are both happy. It's not about how far but how well and please stop packing friends they will lead you astray. Never let that guy go and even if he says no check his emotions and look into his eyes but I doubt cos I know he loves you too. God bless sister and have mad sex after abeg. 18 months no be beans.
Wash your new car for the house na,it's a good thing you know..

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by MYHUBBY: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2021
so with 250k × 12= 3million in a year, you're rich? what some ladies make in 3 weeks and a month?

you need to change your mentality, you and the guy are still on the same circle to me

I just hope you won't end up in Shiloh with this your mentality. you don't have independent mind, if you'd, you won't be concerned with his income than his mental capacity to handle marriage

you think a man characters is the same in relationship and marriage? men's characters change in marriage, the change in character is not negative but most hustling men that enter marriage have a change in romance life because of double of hustling and others

if you're ready for marriage and you've assess him to be mentally ready for marriage, you better talk it out with him, put words in his mouth in him and know if he's truly into you before you go buy market wey big pass your 3m annual income

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by yetunsbay(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Do giveaway
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by dangoteinlaw: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2021
If this was during gej time I would have persuaded u to go ahead with an 80k huy but in this buhari time, hmmmm don't know oh. U might see it as nothing now oh but if he's the kind that can't endure insult from a lady.....

It is well sha even inside a well
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by eddybeat12(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2021
Well is not a bad thing expressing how you feel,I think is even safe so u know your faith on time. Seat with him one n one and open up. He might be having such feelings but maybe shy due to his income,plan with him if he accept u guys can end up together....anyway am In abuja to so let's me no if you guys are ready to tie knot I Wii grace the occasion. Note am single and searching too.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by zexy2030(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Follow your peace of mind. Chaos and conflicts leads to a disastrous marriage. As you have met your pastor and you have been informed he is not in any relationship atleast known to the pastor..just go for the guy through your pastor. Tell the pastor to give him a gift on your behalf, wait for his birthday or the so called val. Day, give him a call. Or try know his family like a friend not as one who needs him. Those are at subtle ways ladies make moves especially in churches.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Businessman007: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:
I AM INLOVE WITH A GUY I AM FAR RICHER THAN.
I need a candid, serious and matured advice. I am a lady of 28yrs I stay in Abuja and work here. I am from south south in Nigeria. I recently moved to an area in Abuja and was thinking of a church to go so I went to a church closer to my house and I enjoy the service and I met this cute dark handsome guy in the church. Althrough the service my attention was on him, his personality and dress sense attracted me to him. I like slim guyz and tall guys because I am tall. So after service I went home, thinking about him and looking forward to Sunday morning to go to church to see my crush. I love the fact that this guy true loves God. One thing led to another we had to start talking and I fell even deeper inlove with him, he is a graduate and works in an IT Media firm. It's been 18 months now we have been talking and we are so fond of ourselves and absolutely we are catching feelings for each other but he has not said anything about relationship yet. I am super convinced that he has no relationship, I asked our pastor stylishly and he told me the guy is not in any relationship. This guy is a keeper, has character, treats me with uttermost respect and value. The way he looks into my eyes makes me know he has a thing in his heart for me. Note I have been to his house severally, he stays in a single studio apartment while I stay in a flat and still he is not intemidated at all. He has never asked me for money at all and never pushed for sex, and we have not had sex. We buy things for each other occasionally, like he reciprocates and appreciates my efforts.
Recently we were discussing and he Opened up to me that his salary is 80,000 and he is seriously thinking of how he can settle down with that and that's his major source of Income apart from other stuff he does. He has a registered company that he is working on already. I can see him pushing and making all efforts to improve himself. Me on the other side I make 250,000 monthly though I have not told him. I truly love this guy and I want to settle with him but on 80,000 naira income monthly. I was thinking could it be the reason why he has not asked me out yet after 18 months.
I told my girlfriends about it not relating or referring to him, my girlfriends, they said I should not settle for less I should look for a man who earns higher.
Please people here are my concerns.
1. I love this guy but he has not said anything about relationship yet, how do I make him ask me out
2. Am I settling for less with 80,000 as his salary, will he abandon family responsibility to me in the future.
3. Should I tell him how much I earn , will he not take advantage of me
4. Should I move on its been 18months but truly my heart is peaceful with him, we laugh we smile we encourage each other and we build each other.
5. Should I follow my girlfriends advice to look for someone who earns higher.
6. There is a guy who has been on my neck for 9 months now he works in NNPC, DPR has a car and comfort but I see a toxic red flag in him that's making me scared of him, yet he won't give up he is from south south as well
7. I spoke with my aunt and she said to me if she has her way she will make sure I never have contact with my girlfriends who don't understand life and who are not ready for marriage. My aunt told me that she feels the guy in my church is my God ordained husband. My mom also said the same thing that the guy is ok but she would have preferred someone from south south. My church guy is from middle belt
8. Many things are running through my mind I know I love him.
THIS ARE THE QUALITIES I LIKE IN HIM
1. He loves God and genuinely Born again Christian
2. He is sincerely and honest person
3. He is sacrificial and gives me listening ears.
4. He is very mature he seniors me with 6-7 yrs
5. He just a calm person and very organized and visionary
Please help me make the right decision by airing out your opinion.
Right now he is the only not too rich guy in my life who I expect him to ask me out and he has not. Other toaster's are super rich and they are on my neck trust me I am pretty beautiful light skin girl.
Good day.
I'm not asking u for money, but u can patronise me ma.
https://www.nairaland.com/6651123/sampl-lace-bale-lace-paper

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by davidadenrele: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:
I need a candid, serious and matured advice. I am a lady of 28yrs I stay in Abuja and work here. I am from south south in Nigeria. I recently moved to an area in Abuja and was thinking of a church to go so I went to a church closer to my house and I enjoy the service and I met this cute dark handsome guy in the church. Althrough the service my attention was on him, his personality and dress sense attracted me to him. I like slim guyz and tall guys because I am tall. So after service I went home, thinking about him and looking forward to Sunday morning to go to church to see my crush. I love the fact that this guy true loves God. One thing led to another we had to start talking and I fell even deeper inlove with him, he is a graduate and works in an IT Media firm. It's been 18 months now we have been talking and we are so fond of ourselves and absolutely we are catching feelings for each other but he has not said anything about relationship yet. I am super convinced that he has no relationship, I asked our pastor stylishly and he told me the guy is not in any relationship. This guy is a keeper, has character, treats me with uttermost respect and value. The way he looks into my eyes makes me know he has a thing in his heart for me. Note I have been to his house severally, he stays in a single studio apartment while I stay in a flat and still he is not intemidated at all. He has never asked me for money at all and never pushed for sex, and we have not had sex. We buy things for each other occasionally, like he reciprocates and appreciates my efforts.
Recently we were discussing and he Opened up to me that his salary is 80,000 and he is seriously thinking of how he can settle down with that and that's his major source of Income apart from other stuff he does. He has a registered company that he is working on already. I can see him pushing and making all efforts to improve himself. Me on the other side I make 250,000 monthly though I have not told him. I truly love this guy and I want to settle with him but on 80,000 naira income monthly. I was thinking could it be the reason why he has not asked me out yet after 18 months.
I told my girlfriends about it not relating or referring to him, my girlfriends, they said I should not settle for less I should look for a man who earns higher.
1. I love this guy but he has not said anything about relationship yet, how do I make him ask me out
2. Am I settling for less with 80,000 as his salary, will he abandon family responsibility to me in the future.
4. Should I move on its been 18months but truly my heart is peaceful with him, we laugh we smile we encourage each other and we build each other.
6. There is a guy who has been on my neck for 9 months now he works in NNPC, DPR has a car and comfort but I see a toxic red flag in him that's making me scared of him, yet he won't give up he is from south south as well
7. I spoke with my aunt and she said to me if she has her way she will make sure I never have contact with my girlfriends who don't understand life and who are not ready for marriage. My aunt told me that she feels the guy in my church is my God ordained husband. My mom also said the same thing that the guy is ok but she would have preferred someone from south south. My church guy is from middle belt
Right now he is the only not too rich guy in my life who I expect him to ask me out and he has not. Other toaster's are super rich and they are on my neck trust me I am pretty beautiful light skin girl.

My Dear Sister,

Let me advice you since you want a honest candid advice, am happy you've started you will end well by God grace, it's obvious you a re decent babe, however please don't push things for now it's obvious the guy in question is also a good guy ideal for you to marry but I will advice you asked question, find a place you both can sit down and asked what are his plan since he's willing to settle down, does he do other side hussels to add up the 80K he makes a month, cos being the man there are lot of responsibility falls to he will shoulder if eventually you guys get married, please and please don't marry him out of pity we don't want to hear another super story, as said earlier if he does not have a means to do side hussels business to add up aside his monthly income asked him if it's possible you lend him 500K, just to see his enterprenual skills and ability to do side business aside his monthly income watch him and see if he can turn around the 500k to a profit of atleast 800K or one million. I know you can borrow him 1m but let try 500K first some guy can be funny.

Don't rush in having sex with him, but at same time don't starved him, tease him here and there and let it be conceptual" if you understand what I mean". Don't be too holy and don't be to canal body no be firewood.

You said you have peace of mind when you are with him that's a very good sign if you asked me don't be moved by money or material things, diamond is taken from a dirt underground. Location or area does not matter what matters is love, respect, understanding between you and this guy.

Don't disclosed your salary or financial status for now cos, money can be a tool of problems in relationship sometimes so let's keep money aside let's continue with the sacrifices and commitment when the time comes you will disclose, lastly asked question when exactly does he intend to settle down in 1 year or in 2years does the one or two years fit into your own plans to marry as well? On a final note asked him to define your relationship are you guys still friends or in a relationship if his answer is relationship trust me he will propsed to you in no time, make sure it's well defined right there going forward but if he's just friendship tell him you want to quit the friendship he will be worried why you want to quit the friendship let him realize you want the friendship taken to another level, in that way he will get the sign you want the relationship taken to another level without you looking like a desperado but please don't beg him to love you or see you as girlfriend if he's a serious guy he will fall for you and he will do the right thing on a final note pray for God's direction best of luck to you both.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by FahBuLous: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2021
You are super sure he loves you, you are super sure he is God fearing n hardworking and your friends tell you not to settle for less and you are actually trying to consider that because you earn higher than him?? Well, What I can tell you is that, "Don't lose a moon while trying to count the stars" Boh ifiok
Nancee4love:
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by FahBuLous: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:
You are super sure he loves you, you are super sure he is God fearing n hardworking and your friends tell you not to settle for less and you are actually trying to consider that because you earn higher than him?? Well, What I can tell you is that, "Don't lose a moon while trying to count the stars" Boh ifiok
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by shuwaboy(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

Follow your heart and also stop having and imaginary future with someone you have not yet dated.

Start dating first and see how it goes.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Gerrard59(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Shokoloko(f): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2021
drealbenard:
I have a simple question. Would you have considered dating or even settling down with this guy if your time wasn't running out??
Wise question
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by AgentGoat: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2021
You think you are rich because you are earning 250k?

You are myopic. Leave this gentle guy alone. Let him focus on building his company. Do you know how much this company might bring later in future?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Truvelisback(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2021
Ur epistle is too long. He may be a shy type. However, Start first. Take him out on a date. Make him fall madly in love with u.

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Waterlrd: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

Thank you for this.. I will have conversation with him tomorrow after church, we are in the same unit in church so I will tell him I am coming over to his house later to talk with him, I truly don't want to appear desperate before him and my heart is beating fast what if he say I see u as a friend ... I don't think my legs can carry me out of his house to my house, I may end up crying my eyes out.
Oh! don't get lost in emotion sis.... @28 you should be wiser than this....
Use your common sense & act logically that will let him read your mind.
Start like oh boby " have you ever cared to know your genotype?
If he either says yes or no, let him know that it's necessary for both of you to confirm it .
If he ask any question like ,why are you so interesting in such thing.
Tell him it a creteria for a relationship these days.

He will quickly understand that you are asking for serious relationship.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Agbebakun22: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
A picture go a long for such advise.. Please if you don't mind PM me ur picture to see how beautiful you're since Abuja high caliber men are toasting You..
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Agbebakun22: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Nancee4love:

If you truly love him as you wrote here I don't think salary should be the issues and besides the man is visionary of owning his company. Sister no time for you oo better Carry this matter go Papa God. He will direct you. This e-money weh una dey shout up and down today was nobody few years ago. Despite different rich guys on his wife then still the babe still believe in him and choose him despite e-money no get shishi but today that girl will be so happy for choosing the best decision. Who told you that man that earn 80k salary can't increase and who told you your own 250k salary job will last forever. My sister hold on to this guy and follow am build this company, this NNPC guy dem fit knack sack anytime. Working for someone is not secured but owning your business is for lifetime. Just go and pray about it. Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by yuping(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Right now he is the only not too rich guy in my life who I expect him to ask me out and he has not. Other toaster's are super rich and they are on my neck trust me I am pretty beautiful light skin girl.[/quote]
1. Just give him green light nothing more if u say something first it might be use against u in future, This continent has lots of immature people.
2. Does it matter to you who will be in charge of the family as long as he does not cheat and spend is money on prostitute and Achohol you are good.
3. Tell your girlfriends you want to abandoned them because they don't earn as you do and see how they will feel, life is not about what you have, is about what you can give, as long as he is responsible and will not envy you he is good to go
4. Speak to the NNpc guy about the toxic red flag you mature enough to sit him down and talk about your fears, but red flag to me ooo RUN.
5.circumstances makes people change and don't discuss your wages with him yet but let him know you earn more.
I'm tire would love to give more advice.
Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by Gravity56: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2021
You are not sure about settling down with a man with 80k salary because you are scared he might push responsibility to you in future.

You are protecting your lean change (250k) monthly.... but a man can comfortably marry a woman without handwork, no education, no job with virtually no economic importance with his 80k salary without looking back ?

Who did this to men ??

I met a girl I did nearly everything for..... even fed her little step siblings....remain small I for dey pay their school fees.

Every time I complain of money she will lend me either ...she will follow me bumper to bumper until I pay back.....

Recently saw her bank balance over N1.6m, savings from her late dad's business she's managing...

Na there I match break , I no go give her shi shi again... Dem no swear for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Inlove With A Guy I Am Far Richer Than by CsRockefeller(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Gerrard59:
The joke I see here is most people who believe that love exists in the world's poverty capital!

World's poverty capital? Yes

Nevertheless, the few who are ok like this lady here can find love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2020) Girls Who Love Sex Die Poor / HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? / Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.