Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me (5242 Views)

Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Bunmhi(f): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
This must be a super story, if not then wahala down cut Agbada be that
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by FutureHNDRxXx: 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wife that chick one time bro cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by favour32(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Studentdelta21:
So u nor see where i write put say prematured person nor dey comment for here ? Ode
This article dey fictional.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by luvmijeje(f): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
This story weak me. It saddens me and I don't know why I feel like hugging the writer and his girlfriend.

Life has been tough on both of you but I want you to know it is not a coincidence that you both got to meet. Both your life trajectory are similar. She ain't perfect neither are you. You met a woman who you can share your past with and who will not be judgemental and she met a man like you who is not judgemental of her past.

Believe me when I say you ain't judgemental. She is worth fighting for. Even if you don't end up getting married please fight for her. In fighting for her you will find your purpose and you will both get to heal.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
techWriter3:
In the phrases of Jason E better make woman born burglar than to born MumuTueh
who be this Jason abeg?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by jimmychang: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
luvmijeje:
This story weak me. It saddens me and I don't know why I feel like hugging the writer and his girlfriend.

Life has been tough on both of you but I want you to know it is not a coincidence that you both got to meet. Both your life trajectory are similar. She ain't perfect neither are you. You met a woman who you can share your past with and who will not be judgemental and she met a man like you who is not judgemental of her past.

Believe me when I say you ain't judgemental. She is worth fighting for. Even if you don't end up getting married please fight for her. In fighting for her you will find your purpose and you will both get to heal.

I dey sell ammunitions , incase you wan buy give them for the battles wey dem wan fight.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Tkaspev(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Whois(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
@Op I believe your story. (find another girl) Japa and Go for deliverance. Try MFM. I won't say much undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Gadafii: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Girl wey everybody dey tidy low-key, e reach ur side u wan turn her to girlfriend, okay na
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by eastOFwest(m): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Studentdelta21:

So, before we met, i was doing well , picking money if u understand, good money without dipping my hands in native sauce.

Me I don't understand? Can you explain please?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Paskalll: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you feel that your significant other is destroying you, then you need to think about breaking up such a relationship. This relationship can hurt you. Therefore, say goodbye to your girlfriend and visit the page of the dating site where cute and gentle women are already waiting for you for a pleasant and loving relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Akinbahm(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:
In the words of Jason, E better make person born Thief than to born Mumu

Tueh!

Aswear, you dey motivate me. These type of women I dey always pray make I no jam them.

Omo, her past self, even Atlantic Ocean no fit wash am away completely...

No mind OP jhawe love don blindfold e eye.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Op, it is so sad that you have to learn that it's not every pvssy you should fvck.
This pvssy has ruined you. Take this life and come back in another. Say Hello to angel Gabriel for me.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Studentdelta21:
So u nor see where i write put say prematured person nor dey comment for here ? Ode
He only stated the truth.
Op should marry the girl ASAP.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Savedday: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by DSC7: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Search for *implications of dating a yahoo boy ex girlfriend* and learn more....

The earlier you fast and pray yourself out the better for you.....
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Tallest45(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
If una serious... Make she go do deliverance
Very serious one
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Obakashdee(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
You are a momu man
You no dip hand for “native sauce” but you do go “native sauce” go confirm why you no dey pick
Your yeye Dey smell

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Judybash93(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
She belongs to the street
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by lolu2019: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Studentdelta21:
My girl has slept with everyone in her past, from her church members, coursemates, class mates, uncle, friends, friends of friends, family friends, friends' boyfriends and even pastor's son.

The thing is, she didn't tell me before we started that she has done over 7 abortions and these dirty secrets too. I found out on my own, one week, five dirty secrets of her past keeps popping out. And when confronted she would deny and eventually admit.

The relationship has been eight months only and I dropped my ex cos of just one cheat.

So, before we met, i was doing well , picking money if u understand, good money without dipping my hands in native sauce. But now, everywhere has been blocked , no money , no favour, nothing and I keep finding out things on my own. To worsen it, I am a student(final year) just like her and we are both orphans. Me, i don't have anyone to help me in my life, nosingle person. I have been taking care of myself ever since my ss2 days.

The girl has changed and i observed it fully but her past is hurting her. We have been to several places and three of those places said she was used for money rituals/good luck taken to make money, which she agreed on and blamed on her serious ex...

This girl has changed and i like her. Maybe i just crave for attention, i mean close attention not fake attention with constant billing. She stays with me and even before we discovered this ritual thing, we have already observed that whenever she is not around or travel out to her village, money will start coming to me...

She doesn't want to leave me and she has suicidal tendencies. My life is so messed up right now. Just this morning after she left for church, i went through her fb old chat and discovered that she slept with one cripple guy like that..

Y na, y...

I need advise, pls good advise not insulting me and asking me to dump her ass that hse is a LovePeddler... Pls address her as human too and show utmost respect.

God bless you.

the girl is not your problem. Guy, be honest with yourself.are u into legit business or scamming people for survival.the girl is not ur problem. U need to wake up and face reality.ask yourself, am I doing d right thing. am I doing a legit job.stop being superstitious. Try a legit biz, and see if u will not have rest of mind. It is a foolish thing to based ur survival on fraud.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
If all you have said is true, quit the relationship. You say you are in your final year, when going for NYSC quit the relationship. Any relationship that brings stagnation, pain, plus spiritual wahala is a bad choice. If you continue with her, it means you are ready to gamble your destiny/success because of her.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Nonexisting1: 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Simp, continue.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
drightguy:
The discovery of your problem is the begining of your breakthroughs. Believe in God and go for deliverance.
I don't know what you mean by "Picking money" but if it's what I am thinking; every action has a repercussion attached. Look inward too, it might not be just her but you too.

God help you overcome, amen.
o ja,,yahoo slang

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Sharpton(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
���������
Kriss216:

Shame on you, boyfriend of a prostitute!

Your mates dey sample fresh kpekus, na old and rotten kpekus you wan spend the rest of your life with. Shame!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why So Many Naija Ladies Will Never See Husband / Tall Sistas. Above 5ft 6in? Over 21? Register Here! / Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.