Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. (858 Views)

I Make 2million Naira Monthly But My Life Is bleeped Up. Am I Jinxed? / My Brother In-law Sends Me 1 Million Monthly but warned never To Inform anyone. / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by mascot345: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2021
Who knows ,,, how much will it cost me to relocate and work in Canada or Europe?. I am a a telecom Engineer here in Nigeria. My monthly salary is 430k. I am 34 years... Single . Can I work in Telecom companies abroad with my experience in Nigeria.

My accommodation here in Nigeria is free.. I work just 3 or 2 days in a week...

Should I remain in Nigeria or travel abroad?

Please sensible advice is welcomed.

Though no job security in our company.

This is my 3rd year as a telecom Engineer.
Should I start investing in Nigeria or relocate?

2 Likes

Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by Leemekzy: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2021
invest wisely in nigeria.
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Chai, everybody wan japa or planning to japa from naija. God when?
I repeat, God when?

Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by mascot345: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:
Stay in Nigeria. Setup six business with your funds to grow your earnings to 2-3 Million per month. After then, travel. You don't leave what's in hand for what's uncertain. No. You don't need a spiritualist to tell you not leave what's certain for what's uncertain

If you were my brother, I will draw up business blueprints you can setup and before you know if you're counting millions. You may not know what you have. 400k a month for ten months is adequate to setup six different businesses

Thanks alot... I really appreciate your advice... Don't really have a good business idea.

2 Likes

Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by mascot345: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Leemekzy:
invest wisely in nigeria.

Thanks alot Bro.
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by Pk01(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by Pk01(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:

At least you now have what you should be seeking. The right question, " What businesses can I setup with a monthly revenue of 300,000 Naira per month. "

If its me o. I know what to do. I only sell my ideas thesedays cause idea is the real money.

Identify your interests, location and skills and build a business or businesses around it

The business that will give you that amount.. Start up capital will be huge like 5 to 7m...in six month time you Will making atleast 2m/month
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by Leemekzy: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2021
mascot345:

Thanks alot Bro.
you welcome.
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by tnerro1(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:
Stay in Nigeria. Setup six business with your funds to grow your earnings to 2-3 Million per month. After then, travel. You don't leave what's in hand for what's uncertain. No. You don't need a spiritualist to tell you not leave what's certain for what's uncertain

If you were my brother, I will draw up business blueprints you can setup and before you know if you're counting millions. You may not know what you have. 400k a month for ten months is adequate to setup six different businesses

He should pray his environment doesn’t see him as doing well otherwise he would be kidnapped for ransom. He better leave while he can still afford to. It’s becoming dangerous being a successful person in Nigeria these days embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by tnerro1(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:

Lies. I'm setting up my businesses as we speak in the heart of a forest sef and with rural people. If one gives too much attention to negative information,one won't move in life.

In the heart of a forest?
It’s only a matter of time bro, and it’s the rural people that will kidnapp you embarassed
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by mascot345: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:

At least you now have what you should be seeking. The right question, " What businesses can I setup with a monthly revenue of 300,000 Naira per month. "

If its me o. I know what to do. I only sell my ideas thesedays cause idea is the real money.

Identify your interests, location and skills and build a business or businesses around it

U are right ... Starting small is better. 300k business is ok for a start. Putting like #2million in a business u know nothing about is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by mascot345: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:

Na. There's a building process. Plus by saying setup a business means saving the funds to climb to 2 Million and throw it in. There are so many 2 Million setup ideas that can give 2 Million monthly but are too unclear to see to many

What type of business is that?
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by mascot345: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:

Must good businesses needs 2 M to unlock good profits if you think I lie, let's run a fact check

Shop rentage in most times alone ranges between 400 and 600k. Things like equipment and furniture pushes it to 1 Million and business hasn't even started

You came up with a brilliant idea which I wonder why you dropped. Ordinary wholesale drinks setup properly managed is a profitable venture

U are 100% correct... I will still look into small scale businesses.
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by youngsahito(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2021
mascot345:
Who knows ,,, how much will it cost me to relocate and work in Canada or Europe?. I am a a telecom Engineer here in Nigeria. My monthly salary is 430k. I am 34 years... Single . Can I work in Telecom companies abroad with my experience in Nigeria.

My accommodation here in Nigeria is free.. I work just 3 or 2 days in a week...Abeg help me for job if you have any bro.

Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by youngsahito(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2021
mascot345:

Abeg help me with job bro.
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by youngsahito(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2021
mascot345:

abeg help me with job bro.
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by mascot345: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2021
youngsahito:
abeg help me with job bro.

I no get upper hand for telecom work o.
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by youngsahito(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2021
mascot345:

I no get upper hand for telecom work o.
small link can do morealso are you an EEE graduate?
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by mikeayus(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:

Please can you share more details of businesses OP can setup? Let others learn from you . Thanks
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by mascot345: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:

Please share the business idea with me. Please,,, I need it.
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by optimusprime2(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
mascot345:

With your income, you can actually have a better alternative than travelling out to hussle.

Start a business that can be profitable in a bid to improve your monthly earnings, with that boosted profit you could buy citizenship from the Caribbeans or a South American country after a while.

With that alternate citizenship that gives you visa free access to many other places, you are good!
Just keep making the money and set up your children.
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Imagine i dey here dey search for 40k job to settle in my village . Chai god abeg scarter this world make everybody start tam fresh
Re: I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. by mascot345: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
optimusprime2:

With your income, you can actually have a better alternative than travelling out to hussle.

Start a business that can be profitable in a bid to improve your monthly earnings, with that boosted profit you could buy citizenship from the Caribbeans or a South American country after a while.

With that alternate citizenship that gives you visa free access to many other places, you are good!
Just keep making the money and set up your children.

Wow thanks bro... I appreciate. U no starting business in Nigeria is not easy. But I will look into it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Does Transactional Sex Really Feel Good? / I Know My Ex Doesn't Love Me And Just Playing With Me But How Do I Get Over Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.