Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target (976 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by Administration1: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Following this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6655958/bishop-oyedepo-sacks-40-pastors here is a sack Letter of one Pastor as sent in by one of the affected Pastors.

cc: OAM4J

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by okomile(f): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hmmmmm

Business ventures called Churches
grin

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by Kobojunkiee: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
Administration1:
Following this thread here is a sack Letter of one Pastor as sent in by one of the affected Pastors.

https://www.nairaland.com/6655958/bishop-oyedepo-sacks-40-pastors
Tell Nnomor make him no take am to heart... that reality of business world we this. Make him go find himself another company to work for or better yet find Jesus Christ so He can instead begin working for food that endures to eternity - John 6 vs 25 -40 undecided
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by heniford2: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Since I noticed all this stuff to go church the hard me if I go to give offering or tithe I no give but here in Germany the difference is clear white behave more mature kia
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by Dollarseeker: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
pure business venture. These people keeps spoiling the name of Christianity. If not for the Catholic Church, Nigerian government would have been charging these nigerian churches monthly tax levies.
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Growth Index is one challenge most Pastor's go through. Some pastors might even have powerful messages yet not more than 1000 members, I do think we shouldn't limit it to financial growth alone, although I know most pastors in the Rural area face the challenge of low financial patronage in terms of tithe and offering which gives most of them headache when letters come from the headquarters about their remittances, which might not be at par to those in the urban area.
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by Acjohn(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
The public public was misled by some carriers of the news that its financial target.
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by gasparpisciotta: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Some pastors are ‘agbero’ whose job is to call passengers while they remain at the bus parks.

They will never make heaven...

Jesus said it....
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by bjtinz: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
But no where is it mentioned that they were sacked due to low income as folks alleged.

'Growth index' referenced in the mail can mean a lot of things.

Let's avoid unnecessary sensationalism
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by Joelobioha(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Gods people need a Shepherd not a CEO.
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by Kobojunkiee: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Joelobioha:
Gods people need a Shepherd not a CEO.
God told you that He alone is Shepherd over His flock but instead you folks keep chasing after these fake shepherds and CEOs against God. undecided
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Said it.

It's now there for all to see so those who deny it would have to look for another excuse.
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by Joelobioha(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
God told you that He alone is Shepherd over His flock but instead you folks keep chasing after these fake shepherds and CEOs against God. undecided
u missed the point
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by Bornbiafra: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kai...God punish our corrupt leaders...even church leaders
Re: Sack Letter Of A Pastor Of Winners Chapel Who Did Not Meet Target by sonmvayina(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oyedepo group of companies...Ltd..

I said Christianity is all about power, money and control...

Nothing more.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Spit On The Ground In The Book Of John? / Why Did God Plant Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? / Who Is An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.