Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. (2051 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by AdesewaAde(f): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
My dear Nairaland family

I’ve been down with lot of thinkings and I don’t really know what to do,7pm last night,my phone rang and it was a number that I didn’t have on my phone,I picked up and I heard a male voice but couldn’t trace it to anybody,he said “I’m sure this is Modupe(not my real name though)” I did not say yes or no but I asked who he was and how I may be of help,he replied that he got my number from a friend,don’t forget he did not say his name,I concluded that it may be a business call until he proceeded that he will like to see me immediately so he will explain better,I became really aggressive that I told him I was expecting a business call not a stupid call from an idiot who wants to see me for the first time at night,a complete stranger,I angrily dropped the call and I dashed to the kitchen to get myself something to eat,at around 8pm an “UNKNOWN NUMBER” called my second line, not business line ,only people who are really close to me knows the line,so it kept me wondering who can be calling me with hidden number, I picked up and the caller dropped the call after 8 seconds,my phone rang again and it was same hidden number,I picked up and the person dropped the call after few seconds,I concluded the person was an idiot,I left the phone and I went to eat on getting back to the phone I found 67 missed calls from that “unknown number” I was really angry and I decided to remove the SIM card and insert into my iPhone so as to track the number cause that sim card was inside a small phone earlier,alas I got the number,I was still contemplating maybe I should dial the number or wait till the person will call again when the phone rang again and I picked up,she finally said “Hello” ,I paused , she proceeded “ can you hear me” and I said yes ,then I told her why will she decided to call me for 68 times as if I am holding her kidneys? She just said “ listen and listen to me carefully,I don’t have your time but I want to send you to your stupid husband” at that I came in and told her it was a wrong number,immediately I dropped the call,I was now laughing alone that women and dramas sha,who knew maybe she wanted to warn her out of envy,I was still on that when she called again and I decided not to pick up till she sent me a text message “ Pick up(my name)you are the one I want to speak with” I was shocked,like she knows what she’s doing,so many things started coming to my mind “ I’m single now,husband? I didn’t fight anybody nah,abi wetin dey sup” I was on that when she now called with her number she said “Tell your husband (my ex boyfriend’s name) that I will deal with the two of you,so he think say he dey smart,he abandoned me and my kid since December last year and he ran away,tell him say I go waste him,and as for you that you decided not to allow him take good care of the pikin wey I born for him,I give you just seven days that you will die,you wicked person” she dropped the call immediately I tried reaching her immediately but the line was switched off and I’ve been trying it since then . I was in deep thought and I was asking myself “who gave her my number in the first place” I immediately called one of my ex boyfriend’s friend,we are close and I narrated what I heard to him,he told me all what she said was true that the guy actually abandoned her and the kid, but he said he will find a way to warn her.

Now let me shield more lights on the story,the guy she mentioned his name is my ex boyfriend,I broke up with him March this year after I discovered he was a cheat and he won’t respect me in any way,I deleted all his contacts,blocked his lines,unfollowed him on social media and I moved on,we were together for years and we started living together last year before we broke up this year,though last year August,a friend of mine called me that she had from a reliable source that he put another woman in a family way,but I opposed it and told her maybe they were referring to his baby mama cause the guy is having a eight year old daughter,according to his explanations when we first met,he said the mother left the girl when she was just a month old and the guy’s mom took over since then ,so I explained to my friend but she insisted that she was talking about a fresh pregnancy, I got home and I asked the guy,he denied and said how can he put someone in a family way and I won’t know,he joked over it,he even said that was why he told me not to have friends that they love ruining good things,December last year that my same friend called again and told me the girl put to bed, and my boyfriend fathered the child,I kept on wondering how he can have a new baby and was so calm at home,he doesn’t even go out like before but yet I managed to ask him again and he denied,he was really mad at me and said I should never stress him on the issue again. To satisfy myself, since I was free with every members of his family,I decided to call his mom and ask but the woman said nothing of such happened,his dad came to say hello to us too and I stylishly asked him,the man was just laughing that I should stop listening to what people say,I called his elder sister too and she said if such happened,she will be the first person to tell me. Since then,I started monitoring his movements but I didn’t see anything,though he said I should let’s relocate to Lagos that January,that he wants to change his environment and that his junior sis will be living at his place,I never heard anything again about pregnancy or baby until the lady decided to call me last night.

I’ve been thinking maybe I should go and report her in the police station or I should track her down,arrange area boys to help me teach her a lesson. She has refused to switch on her phone so that I can tell her that I am no longer in relationship with the guy and also award her head for being very stupid to have a child for someone without knowing anything about him ,I may think she made empty threats but she may be a person who doesn’t joke with her words,what if she will truly kill me or pour acid on my body?
I don’t know what to do,help a sister o
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Iyasaburi: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
I didn't have the time to read your autobiography, but all I will say is, GET READY!

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by AdesewaAde(f): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
undecided
Iyasaburi:
I didn't have the time to read your autobiography, but all I will say is, GET READY!
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Shellsploit: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amazing auto biography!
Where's lalasticlacla sef

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by InsideLove(f): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
In summary pls
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Another episode of Things That Never Happened.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Raymond0008(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
AdesewaAde:
My dear Nairaland family

his lace,I never heard anything again about pregnancy or baby until the lady decided to call me last night.

her words,what if she will truly kill mm?
add screenshot of the chats and call or idontbilivit
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by AdesewaAde(f): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
So you think I will waste my precious time and energy to type all this just to lie here?
If you guys do lie here,that’s your business,give advice and if you aren’t,park well
Raymond0008:
add screenshot of the chats and call or idontbilivit
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Bluntguy: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
I just went straight and read help a sister o. How may I help you?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by iamyemiakins(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Which kain shalaye be this sef!
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Sammy07: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ishilove:
Another episode of Things That Never Happened.

Episode 3 grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ikòr abási...
Nice epistle
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by jumper524(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
You better go on the offensive in cases like this.
Better look for her before she gets you to be at the safer side.
Wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Bola146(f): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin I couldn't read that huge page sad embarassed but I was seriously laughing at these comments cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
@AdesewaAde

First, pray, secondly tell the police about it, in case anything happens and drop every detail of what happened, police will ask you to write a report, so you can do that before going to the station.

However you should make concerted effort to pick a goodly man on your next relationship, you just blew two and half years on someone who validates nonsense. You're a lady and time remains very precious.

A curse causeless shall not stand. Don't bother your mind, but pray and tell the police, you may have to tip them, and try and get the contact of one if possible two. You may need it.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by AdesewaAde(f): 1:40am On Jul 19, 2021
God bless you
Yusufisraelj:
@AdesewaAde

First, pray, secondly tell the police about it, in case anything happens and drop every detail of what happened, police will ask you to write a report, so you can do that before going to the station.

However you should make concerted effort to pick a goodly man on your next relationship, you just blew two and half years on someone who validates nonsense. You're a lady and time remains very precious.

A curse causeless shall not stand. Don't bother your mind, but pray and tell the police, you may have to tip them, and try and get the contact of one if possible two. You may need it.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by oguns222: 4:49am On Jul 19, 2021
AdesewaAde.
The threat may be physical or spiritual.

Irrespective, report to the police. Police will then find a way to locate her. I guess they will want to pick up that your ex boyfriend to help them. The problem is you have blocked and deleted him. But I hope you still know his contact info.

Unfortunately, you must be ready to spend money. Police won't work for free.

Contact your ex boyfriend directly and discuss with him. He should know how to contact the woman threatening you. If you have already vowed not to talk to him again, I think you will have to break that vow this time.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by oguns222: 4:50am On Jul 19, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin I couldn't read that huge page sad embarassed but I was seriously laughing at these comments cheesy cheesy

Isn't it stupid that some people make jest of other people's predicaments?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Bola146(f): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2021
oguns222:

Isn't it stupid that some people make jest of other people's predicaments?

Isn't it foolish to reply me

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by AdesewaAde(f): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Understood
oguns222:
AdesewaAde.
The threat may be physical or spiritual.

Irrespective, report to the police. Police will then find a way to locate her. I guess they will want to pick up that your ex boyfriend to help them. The problem is you have blocked and deleted him. But I hope you still know his contact info.

Unfortunately, you must be ready to spend money. Police won't work for free.

Contact your ex boyfriend directly and discuss with him. He should know how to contact the woman threatening you. If you have already vowed not to talk to him again, I think you will have to break that vow this time.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2021
just exercise patience

like you said

she might mean her words

trust me

don't joke with that
but

(1) report her to the police

(2) if you are the type that doesn't pray start now

(3) you might try reaching her 2ru the friend of your ex and
other people to let them know that you are no longer on sync with the said guy

(4) if you have the resources, you could ask the police to track her in order to warn her on your behalf

na sa one small 10yrs girl tell me say I go see

my People, I nor wetin my eye see o but thank God her plan didn't succeed

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by oguns222: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2021
Bola146:

Isn't it foolish to reply me

At times, we need to tell a fool that he is a fool so that he will not be wise in his own eyes
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Bola146(f): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2021
oguns222:

At times, we need to tell a fool that he is a fool so that he will not be wise in his own eyes

Pele, you will be alright soon

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by AdesewaAde(f): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2021
Thank you sir
INCREDIBLE007:
just exercise patience

like you said

she might mean her words

trust me

don't joke with that
but

(1) report her to the police

(2) if you are the type that doesn't pray start now

(3) you might try reaching her 2ru the friend of your ex and
other people to let them know that you are no longer on sync with the said guy

(4) if you have the resources, you could ask the police to track her in order to warn her on your behalf

na sa one small 10yrs girl tell me say I go see

my People, I nor wetin my eye see o but thank God her plan didn't succeed
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Mrscarter(f): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2021
AdesewaAde:
My dear Nairaland family

I’ve been down with lot of thinkings and I don’t really know what to do,7pm last night,my phone rang and it was a number that I didn’t have on my phone,I picked up and I heard a male voice but couldn’t trace it to anybody,he said “I’m sure this is Modupe(not my real name though)” I did not say yes or no but I asked who he was and how I may be of help,he replied that he got my number from a friend,don’t forget he did not say his name,I concluded that it may be a business call until he proceeded that he will like to see me immediately so he will explain better,I became really aggressive that I told him I was expecting a business call not a stupid call from an idiot who wants to see me for the first time at night,a complete stranger,I angrily dropped the call and I dashed to the kitchen to get myself something to eat,at around 8pm an “UNKNOWN NUMBER” called my second line, not business line ,only people who are really close to me knows the line,so it kept me wondering who can be calling me with hidden number, I picked up and the caller dropped the call after 8 seconds,my phone rang again and it was same hidden number,I picked up and the person dropped the call after few seconds,I concluded the person was an idiot,I left the phone and I went to eat on getting back to the phone I found 67 missed calls from that “unknown number” I was really angry and I decided to remove the SIM card and insert into my iPhone so as to track the number cause that sim card was inside a small phone earlier,alas I got the number,I was still contemplating maybe I should dial the number or wait till the person will call again when the phone rang again and I picked up,she finally said “Hello” ,I paused , she proceeded “ can you hear me” and I said yes ,then I told her why will she decided to call me for 68 times as if I am holding her kidneys? She just said “ listen and listen to me carefully,I don’t have your time but I want to send you to your stupid husband” at that I came in and told her it was a wrong number,immediately I dropped the call,I was now laughing alone that women and dramas sha,who knew maybe she wanted to warn her out of envy,I was still on that when she called again and I decided not to pick up till she sent me a text message “ Pick up(my name)you are the one I want to speak with” I was shocked,like she knows what she’s doing,so many things started coming to my mind “ I’m single now,husband? I didn’t fight anybody nah,abi wetin dey sup” I was on that when she now called with her number she said “Tell your husband (my ex boyfriend’s name) that I will deal with the two of you,so he think say he dey smart,he abandoned me and my kid since December last year and he ran away,tell him say I go waste him,and as for you that you decided not to allow him take good care of the pikin wey I born for him,I give you just seven days that you will die,you wicked person” she dropped the call immediately I tried reaching her immediately but the line was switched off and I’ve been trying it since then . I was in deep thought and I was asking myself “who gave her my number in the first place” I immediately called one of my ex boyfriend’s friend,we are close and I narrated what I heard to him,he told me all what she said was true that the guy actually abandoned her and the kid, but he said he will find a way to warn her.

Now let me shield more lights on the story,the guy she mentioned his name is my ex boyfriend,I broke up with him March this year after I discovered he was a cheat and he won’t respect me in any way,I deleted all his contacts,blocked his lines,unfollowed him on social media and I moved on,we were together for years and we started living together last year before we broke up this year,though last year August,a friend of mine called me that she had from a reliable source that he put another woman in a family way,but I opposed it and told her maybe they were referring to his baby mama cause the guy is having a eight year old daughter,according to his explanations when we first met,he said the mother left the girl when she was just a month old and the guy’s mom took over since then ,so I explained to my friend but she insisted that she was talking about a fresh pregnancy, I got home and I asked the guy,he denied and said how can he put someone in a family way and I won’t know,he joked over it,he even said that was why he told me not to have friends that they love ruining good things,December last year that my same friend called again and told me the girl put to bed, and my boyfriend fathered the child,I kept on wondering how he can have a new baby and was so calm at home,he doesn’t even go out like before but yet I managed to ask him again and he denied,he was really mad at me and said I should never stress him on the issue again. To satisfy myself, since I was free with every members of his family,I decided to call his mom and ask but the woman said nothing of such happened,his dad came to say hello to us too and I stylishly asked him,the man was just laughing that I should stop listening to what people say,I called his elder sister too and she said if such happened,she will be the first person to tell me. Since then,I started monitoring his movements but I didn’t see anything,though he said I should let’s relocate to Lagos that January,that he wants to change his environment and that his junior sis will be living at his place,I never heard anything again about pregnancy or baby until the lady decided to call me last night.

I’ve been thinking maybe I should go and report her in the police station or I should track her down,arrange area boys to help me teach her a lesson. She has refused to switch on her phone so that I can tell her that I am no longer in relationship with the guy and also award her head for being very stupid to have a child for someone without knowing anything about him ,I may think she made empty threats but she may be a person who doesn’t joke with her words,what if she will truly kill me or pour acid on my body?

U shouldnt pay ppl to beat her up. Shes hurting. Best thing is be careful n try get a hold of her n explain.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by stupidmod3: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2021
so u watch d tape
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Omo!!! This one loud!
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Freelane33(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2021
Third wife grin grin. Why una no Dey get shame chai , holeosho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sometimes You Have To See Things From A Different Perspective / Young Man Cries, Refuses To Go Home After Losing N75k To Sports Betting / How Do I Deactivate This Xtrabyte (MTN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.