Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. (2059 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Florence4real(f): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Please, all I will say is be extraordinarily careful. Report the issue to the police men, but you have to pay them for that so they actually help out. You will not die in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by AdesewaAde(f): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2021
Is better you read and digest
Freelane33:
Third wife grin grin. Why una no Dey get shame chai , holeosho
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by AdesewaAde(f): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2021
Amen
Florence4real:
Please, all I will say is be extraordinarily careful. Report the issue to the police men, but you have to pay them for that so they actually help out. You will not die in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by oguns222: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2021
Bola146:

Pele, you will be alright soon

Being alright is obviously flung away from you.

Youve lost your senses
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Bola146(f): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
oguns222:

Being alright is obviously flung away from you.

Youve lost your senses

Stop crying grin grin grin pele cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by oguns222: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bola146:

Stop crying grin grin grin pele cheesy

And you are laughing at your foolishness, right?

Laugh on, dear fool.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by chiiraq802(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Happy death day to you grin
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by Marcy45marcy: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hi
Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by richboy01(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Don't take any threat casually.Dont beg her.Send her a strong message that you don't have anything to do with dat man and next time she disturbs you about the useless guy she no go like wetin go follow

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Boyfriend’s Second Baby Mama Threatens To Kill Me In Seven Days Time. by AdesewaAde(f): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2021
God punish you
chiiraq802:
Happy death day to you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures Guys / Reason Why You Should Never Buy Airtime For A Girl / Can I Toast Her On The Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.