Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram (46204 Views)

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Who Poses More Danger: Messi Or Ronaldo? (With Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by NORSIYK(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Chanchit:

Ronaldo fans are the problem of this world, just like terrorists. They don't reason like sane human, graciously biased, pull out fake stats from their as sses shamelessly.
Remember, Portugal has never beaten a team from the "Joke" of the year tournament?
I don't even know how you people manage to drag us into arguing who is better between Rinaldo and the not to be mentioned. Because the gap is too wide.

Eibarman fans and their foolish thinking.
South Africa defeat France in world cup, same with Senegal, in your own warped senses African teams are better than European teams

2 Likes

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Lordhades21(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
The goat � is at it again, undisputed everywhere. grin grin grin
Contact me for all photo edits, logos and graphic designs whatsapp : 09060471616. Thanks for your time.
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by iykeman776(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is good. I love it when people acknowledges God in their success. Impressive.
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Contango(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
I came late to the party cheesy
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Lordapson23(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Suddenly Messi dogs are celebrating Instagram likes, same instagram likes they used to hate on Ronaldo. Wonderful.

Meanwhile...
If the Balon d'Or was actually fair:

2007 - Cristiano / Kaka
2008 - Cristiano
2009 - Cristiano
2010 - Sneijder
2011 - Cristiano
2012 - Cristiano
2013 - Cristiano
2014 - Cristiano
2015 - Cristiano
2016 - Cristiano
2017 - Cristiano
2018 - Cristiano
2019 - Vvd
2020 - Lewandowski

This one is about committing suicide

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by musty2245: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Excuses.. He's simply a fraud,mesmerizing on the pitch but failure in achieving excellent results. beautiful nonsense.
I don't understand
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Contango(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
NORSIYK:

For doing catch up? And winning a joke of a yearly tournament that comprises of poorly rated teams like Bolivia, Qatar, Japan and Ecuador is worth celebrating? Eibarman fans are deluded

Dont forget that this same Ecuardor, Peru and Uruguay knocked portugal in world cup and confed cups. Borrow sense

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Lordapson23(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kingcalls:

Na Germany win come...no one cares about loosers

Exactly why we don’t care about Penaldo in the GOAT debate
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by gaiusolayinka: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
GoogleAdmob2021:
They keep pushing themselves to greater heights...

Here's Google Admob

Earn simply from running ads

Monthly payouts

The date on the screenshot and time on the credit alert are contrasting, this is more likely gonna be a scam. You mean you didn't clear your credit alert from 8th June to 21st June, 2021?
Let always try to perfect when attempting to scam

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Timijo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
Image123:
Lewd for such an high profile personality. How do you put God with "madness", "Bleep it" and "concha of your mother". Oh wrong now.
It depends on your interpretation of that metaphorical word, (madness). The writer knows exactly what he means, and he's the only one that can interpret the expression correctly. But in literature, readers are allowed to figure out the meaning of figurative devices.
In addition, haven't you heard some ministers of the gospel saying that God has a crazy love for the world to the extent of sending His only begotten Son to die to redeem them?
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by NORSIYK(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Contango:

Dont forget that this same Ecuardor, Peru and Uruguay knocked portugal in world cup qualifiers. Borrow sense

World cup qualifiers?
Portugal is in Europe o
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Kingcalls: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lordapson23:

Exactly why we don’t care about Penaldo in the GOAT debate

But u keep on bringing him up...only a deluded fellow will say the one that has only barca and a shitty copa is better than the one that has 3 different leagues and the Euros
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Cantonese: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
toffyz:
Ronaldo would have surpassed that figure if he had won the EURO 2020

But remember they say “nearly cannot catch a bird”!
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
gaiusolayinka:

The date on the screenshot and time on the credit alert are contrasting, this is more likely gonna be a scam. You mean you didn't clear your credit alert from 8th June to 21st June, 2021?
Let always try to perfect when attempting to scam

Review that date format and stop spewing trash please
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Mangekyo: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:

There's no mystery in him.. There's nothing he has done other players hasn't done. Even his home country consider the late maradona above him. Wake up from your stupid delusional world

There's nothing Messi has done that others haven't? What a bloody f**king clown

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by udeh3(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Well, this argument has been on for years and will continue. I respect both. Even the COPA America isn't same as EUROPE CUP. From the number of teams in each competition, to quality and the profile of the teams/players are unmatchable.

While Messi is a genius... Ronaldo isn't different. Infact, Ronaldo for me is a true definition of one who pickup challenges,set a target and over comes it. He has played in over 3 different league. He's a definition of hope. For the COPA AMERICA cup, Messi sent a message to the world that hope still exist

I love both, I respect both...

2 Likes

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mangekyo:

There's nothing Messi has done that others haven't? What a bloody f**king clown
Tell me one
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lordapson23:

This one is about committing suicide
Okay

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Chanchit:

Lol! You are the one that needs emotional check. I can bet you Jorginho won't even climb podium. Silly sisies, Jorginho that couldn't score Peña for his team to win cup will win ballon. Una go cry taya. We never choke una, make that 7dor enter bag, e don enter sef. Na to just zip am remain.
No be say you go Zip am with money for your account o.. If them no give am balon dor make we see wetin una fit do.. His days are over no matter what he wins. Deluded clowns

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Valyrian: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
To win the great tittle he have been criticized for; for so many years no be moimoi. Even many Brazilians, Ronaldo fans and so on are happy for him. After Messi have lost finals of such admirable contest on 3 different occasions and he eventually won it, what do you expect.

The lesson for all determined fellows here is that; Quitters Never Win.

Click like for Lionel Messi jor and you fit share for Ronaldo.

Huge fan of both.
'quitters never win'
That is strongly associated with Ronaldo.
Remember he quit international football on 2 occasions. probably he learnt something from CR7. never give up.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Vlain: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:
That's for Instagram

Make I run Nairaland version grin

Like for Ronaldo
Share for Messi

Messi still am grin grin grin
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
udeh3:
Well, this argument has been on for years and will continue. I respect both. Even the COPA America isn't same as EUROPE CUP. From the competition of team, to quality and the numbers are unmatchable.

While Messi is a genius... Ronaldo isn't different. Infact, Ronaldo for me is a true definition of one who pickup challenges,set a target and over come it. He has played in over 3 different league.

I love both, I respect both...
That Messi na fraud abeg

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by OJEEMAH(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:

That Messi na fraud abeg
put the breakdown let's see who has more goals against Lithuania, Luxembourg, Estonia and Faroe Island cos as far as I can remember these ain't better than any team in SA.

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Blesyn22(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Weather you like it or not CR7 is still the GOAT

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by opportunity0101(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
STUPID RECORDS
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Contango(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
NORSIYK:

World cup qualifiers?
Portugal is in Europe o

That was an error of commission but the substance of the argument is that those so called low class teams trashed the living daylight out of Portugal. Portugal with Ronaldo has never won a south american team. Even Chile.

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Chatflick(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fuckthamods:

There's no mystery in him.. There's nothing he has done other players hasn't done. Even his home country consider the late maradona above him. Wake up from your stupid delusional world
I just realized you are useless
Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by NORSIYK(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Contango:

That was an error of commission but the substance of the argument is that those so called low class teams trashed the living daylight out of Portugal. Portugal with Ronaldo has never won a south american team. Even Chile.

Those are friendly matches, they way Nigeria do thrash Argentina in friendly matches.
Don't forget that Senegal and South Africa have beaten France in the world cup, does it make African teams more superior to the European teams

1 Like

Re: Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram by Fuckthamods: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
OJEEMAH:
put the breakdown let's see who has more goals against Lithuania, Luxembourg, Estonia and Faroe Island cos as far as I can remember these ain't better than any team in SA.
They are far better.. Fifa rankings proves it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / FIFA Suspends Nigeria / Ahmed Musa Bags 'Jagaban' Chieftaincy Title After Marrying Another Wife. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.