Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Trust In Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust In Relationship (606 Views)

Never Put Your Trust In Any Lady: I Learnt The Hard Way / When A Lady Says She Need A Break In Relationship, What Does That Implies? / Funny Things To Do In Relationship To Avoid Quarrel (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust In Relationship by blazing500: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2021
Please nairalanders i need your sincere opinions. I have been dating a girl for the past two years now, the both of us love each other very much and we are even planning to get married. We have been trusting each so much but last week i found out that she travelled to a nearby state and spent the night there when i asked her she denied until i showed her an evidence of her travel ticket, which she didn't admit instantly but sent me text apologizing and i still met her at home when i closed from work she cried and beg for forgiveness. My questions is, can I be able to trust her again if i forgive her.
Re: Trust In Relationship by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Do we need to ask what business took her there? Tell us before we can table her matter. Be fast. We have work to do
Re: Trust In Relationship by Israel6767: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
blazing500:
Please nairalanders i need your sincere opinions. I have been dating a girl for the past two years now, the both of us love each other very much and we are even planning to get married. We have been trusting each so much but last week i found out that she travelled to a nearby state and spent the night there when i asked her she denied until i showed her an evidence of her travel ticket, which she didn't admit instantly but sent me text apologizing and i still met her at home when i closed from work she cried and beg for forgiveness. My questions is, can I be able to trust her again if i forgive her.

Bro, I honestly feel you should table out what you expect from a woman in a relationship. If lack of trust is on the list, let your relationship continue, if it isn't please end it now.
There's no marriage where there are issues that the partners didn't exhibit thesame habits whilst dating. The only thing is they (the other partners) chose to either turn a blind eye or live with it.
If you feel she's playing games let her go there's no need expecting her to change because you want her to. People only adjust not because you want them to but because they want to.
You'll surely meet a woman who'll respect you.
Re: Trust In Relationship by blazing500: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
She agreed that she went to see a guy but she didn't cheat on me. she said the guy wanted to register her on a forex platform.
Re: Trust In Relationship by Clickguy44: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
A
Re: Trust In Relationship by tunize(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
blazing500:
She agreed that she went to see a guy but she didn't cheat on me. she said the guy wanted to register her on a forex platform.
Hmmm forex ko forex ni then why didn’t she tell you before hand? Instead she prefers to sneak out to go register a forex at sleep over ur babe self nor sabi lie!

1 Like

Re: Trust In Relationship by Liballo: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
I think your girlfriend is not being honest here, I mean, what's gonna take her to tell you about it ? Except, maybe she's hiding something from you. Or maybe she was saying the truth about not cheating on you but she was scared of telling you because you won't believe. She went to see a guy without telling you doesn't mean she slept with him though.

I think your relationship is suffering from dishonesty and lack of trust and that is usually a Red flag in a relationship..... You can always choose to ignore it and iron things out . But don't be surprised when history repeats itself .
Re: Trust In Relationship by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
blazing500:
Lol... Yeah she's right. The guy actually registered his something in her forex.
I just hope she squirtted sha

1 Like

Re: Trust In Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
blazing500:

sadly, the fact that she is dishonest is a RED FLAG... she even had the audacity to lie about it even when you asked her. it doesnt even matter what she went to do there, as you know that it aint something good (because if it was, she wouldnt lie so hard about it).

here is a simple question to you: why should you forgive a deceitful/dishonest partner (who is only sorry because you busted her)?!
Re: Trust In Relationship by 111GlassCup: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Don't ever forgive awhore

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Spouses ,myths Or True ? / Why Are Edo People So Nice / I Need Your Opinion On This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.