Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood (1073 Views)

What Do Some Guyz See In Ladies Yansh?chaii / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / What leads some guyz into Practicing Homosexuality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by play5050: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
something happen in our office this past weekend.

they is this new supportive staff they employ few month ago
one of the old staf has been conner crossing her but he think we dnt know.

though they reside in the same area, they buy food for her, pay her TP home

so on sunday he went to her area, call her to meet him in a bar, she came so they have fun

they mumu dude went and pay for a room (short time)

he told her he will give her 10k if he allow him use her wifi

the small girl with big God collect the dude 10k and japa.

she block him on all social media and block his number

this babe is a single mother but the dude went to fast, he want to capitalize on her struggle to provide for he baby

since he came to the office they guy no gree talk to anybody

he dnt know if to confront the girl or not

the girl tell her friend
her friend tell her friend
na so the mata reach my desk.

2 Likes

Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by KillIgbohoNOW(f): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Another one falls to a woman.

Just like the commandant of Oduduwa nation cannot enter his own house out of fear of a woman. cheesy grin grin

The present is female ojare grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by TarOrfeeek: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
The guy na mumu

Because they had agreement. Transactional sex is not a criminal offence. Women do every day of their lives.

It's possible that the man is a Beta. So the attraction just wasn't there.

That same woman, I'll fugck her without paying any money.

2 Likes

Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by Idamond: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
nawao oo mumu plenty
Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by play5050: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
The guy na mumu

Because they had agreement. Transactional sex is not a criminal offence. Women do every day of their lives.

It's possible that the man is a Beta. So the attraction just wasn't there.

That same woman, I'll fugck her without paying any money.
the guy should have follow due process
he should have invite instead
Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by Opak001(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
We for just enter friends with benefit list as a gentleman way him for just a t for the start,just dey flix with her and boom e go happen before she chop 10k to herself wey him no go feel because he no go fit gove account on a basis of flexing
Now he has mumu and e fit reach oga at the top wey get plan...
Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by pregnantMan: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
This your grammer fit give person high bp grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by Sonnobax15(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin
Na normal level for most working place..

But personally,I don't fancy this workplace dating for once...I never do am because once e go wrong,the amount of see-finish wey go come out go just too dey explosive....

1 Like

Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by play5050: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
pregnantMan:
This your grammer fit give person high bp grin
my brother
the condition i was when typing this, u go pity me.

na office system i use, if HR catch u

Hmm work don finish be that oh
Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by paulolee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
dt Wasted 10k fit save many lives but d simp choosed to burn it

1 Like

Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
the dude is just a fool... as soon as he sees the babe at the office, he should have walked straight to this thief and ask for his money.

1 Like

Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by play5050: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
the dude is just a fool... as soon as he sees the babe at the office, he should have walked straight to this thief and ask for his money.
is not easy like that na

u know girls, she might screem or say he try to rape her, his job is still on the line

1 Like

Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
play5050:

is not easy like that na
u know girls, she might screem or say he try to rape her, his job is still on the line

try to rape her in a bar?!?!? if they were at the hotel then WHAT WAS SHE DOING THERE to begin with?!?!?!?!? has screaming at the office ever hurt someone before? this is not a quarrel, just the principle that she needs to abide by....if she is not willing to fukc (thats ok) but she should return his money EOD!

you gotta stand up for what you believe... say no to thieving women.
Re: Some Guyz Are Disgrace To Guyzhood by vincentjk(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
I believe you intentionally employed this grammatical blunder to create attention!

Na woman u dey call he? Clap for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous / What Is The Best Way To Break Up With Your Boyfriend After Eating His Money? / The Truth Behind Nengi’s New Car Exposed As Her Sugar Daddy Comes Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.