Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting (921 Views)

See What Is Happening To This Woman Who Went To Do Plastic Surgery(Graphic Pics) / Attention Seun, Obinoscopy: What Is Happening Here? / What Is Happening To Nairaland Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by OAM4J: 4:32pm On May 12, 2011
[size=13pt]What is happening to my Mukina2, she has not been posting[/size]

I dont know what the problem is, my Mukina2 has not been posting here for a long while, I suspect someone is pissing her and I dont know who. sad

Can you imagine, for almost a month now, nobody has complained about Mukina2 banning him/her. shocked shocked

Pls, good people of Nairaland, can you help me find out who is pissing my girl and also plead with her to continue posting here.

Thank you.

Signed.
OAM4Mukina2  cool
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 12, 2011
She is fine o kiss

She's just seeing another man right now, no vex. She no go divorce you grin
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by OAM4J: 4:37pm On May 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

She is fine o kiss

She's just seeing another man right now, no vex. She no go divorce you grin

Which another man? shocked shocked

No, it is imposicant. She just delivered my triplets nao.

Abeg, help me find the real reason jor.
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by 190: 6:02pm On May 12, 2011
SMH!!

U have no clue what 190 has done behind the scenes undecided
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by OAM4J: 6:19pm On May 12, 2011
^^Wetin you fit do?

abeg commot for road make better people give me answers and help me plead with ma girl jor.
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by ifyalways(f): 8:14pm On May 12, 2011
I never noticed.

Na seun dey piss am off,Oya go fight am cheesy
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by MaiSuya(m): 10:33pm On May 12, 2011
^^^^ rotflmao!!!  ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by OAM4J: 2:43am On May 13, 2011
ifyalways:

I never noticed.

how? And do you have any evidence?
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by iice(f): 3:23am On May 13, 2011
So she can't have time to take care of the triplets? angry
I go tell am make she divorce you ooo tongue
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by OAM4J: 3:29am On May 13, 2011
iice:

So she can't have time to take care of the triplets? angry
I go tell am make she divorce you ooo tongue

No be the triples dey cause am jor, she get 7 assistants helping her with the triplets.

Somebody dey vex my girl for NL, abi na you?
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by iice(f): 3:42am On May 13, 2011
Even if na 24 assistants, she still needs to be with her babies.
You suppose ask if pesin vex me, as pa we be one and same. Nobody vex us ooo. tongue
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by OAM4J: 3:52am On May 13, 2011
We dey spend enough time with our babies and that one no stop her from saying hi on NL once in a while

if she get time to say hi on 'dalasiland' she suppose get time for nairaland. Infact you are my main suspect, I no buy this we be one and same story jor. tongue
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by iice(f): 4:46am On May 13, 2011
She said hi. You just didn't see it tongue
Why na me go be main suspect? shocked Plenty suspects suppose dey. . .like spammers grin
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by OAM4J: 4:58am On May 13, 2011
Since when she said hi nau  and wetin be today's date?

Well i suspect the spammers association of Nairaland and the troublemakers association of Nairanland too

But the intel reaching me says they are not responsible.
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by Phate07(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2011

Intel reaching us(Nairaland News Network) is that she went to her home planet, Mars. She would be back soon. undecided
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by Odunnu: 8:34pm On May 13, 2011
Even my Tkb417 is missing. Could both of them be together?
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by ifyalways(f): 8:40pm On May 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Even my Tkb417 is missing. Could both of them be together?
Rofl.

Mo gbe.Mukina no collect just 50K oooh,no fall mugu like Odunnu.

Petrol price don fly up . . . therefore Kpomo sef dey expensive nowadays

OAM4J:

how? And do you have any evidence?
Siddon dia dey wait for eveidence.

I say na Seun dey make am vex.Seun no gree drop chop money. angry
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by Odunnu: 8:52pm On May 13, 2011
If mukina gets 50k from tkb417 then her jazz man dey very potent
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by ifyalways(f): 9:06pm On May 13, 2011
^^You saying he loves freebies like Dayo?His hand na aradite? shocked

Lets keep our fingers crossed,Men like that when twisted well can vomit money eeh.
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2011
Oya come twist me, We can twist in the room
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by MrInfo1(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2011
ifyalways:

I never noticed.

grin
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by honeric02: 10:46am On May 14, 2011
She's on a 3 months leave (official)

Take it or leave it. cool
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by OAM4J: 7:10pm On May 14, 2011
ifyalways:

Siddon dia dey wait for eveidence.

I say na Seun dey make am vex.Seun no gree drop chop money. angry

Thank you, Seun is being investigated as we speak. cool
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by OAM4J: 7:33pm On May 14, 2011
honeric02:

She's on a 3 months leave (official)

Take it or leave it. cool

Error.

She went on Maternity leave few weeks ago to have my kids. She has been back since.

She signs in on NL everyday, prolly add one or 2 topics to the homepage. She only refuses to to make comment on any thread.

Not even on Arsenal thread, or on iice thread (her popular joints). She has even abandoned my fav section (politics) complaints thread; now politics section is on auto/self moderation. sad
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by honeric02: 10:41pm On May 14, 2011
^^^^

You also forgot to add that she's also protesting the rigged election in Nigeria against Buhari? tongue
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by ifyalways(f): 1:55pm On May 15, 2011
Is she back?

Time and tide waits for no one.I've already started work on compiling lists on people most likely to replace her super-moderating role plus other *winks*. . . erhm role in Seun's life.

Applicants are trooping in ready and willing to start.Baba Seun himself needs constant action so he can't afford to wait a day longer.lol

Ok,Seriously,where is she?I even checked her regular spot and she seems missing in action.Don't u have her broom?If Iice says she's cool then she is.
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by mamagee3(f): 10:23pm On May 15, 2011
[size=52pt]What kind of a thread is this? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by ikamefa(f): 6:56pm On May 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na who be dis impeke! up dia ^^^ notice me or i peme shior!

mukina is on sabbatical period! oya all of you pack and go home
Re: What Is Happening To My Mukina2, She Has Not Been Posting by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On May 16, 2011
Why don't you look for her yourself? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Man`s Will To Live Against All Odds! / An Open Letter To Seun / Open Letter To Seun Osewa And His Antispam Bot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.