Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy (5169 Views)

Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by NYCnextStop(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hopefully, this is a true story and not one of the many fabricated stories out there
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Thank you for identifying the truth.
NYCnextStop:
Hopefully, this is a true story and not one of the many fabricated stories out there
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by LordPherule(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2021
Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

I buy funds and support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates.

Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by titopius(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Nice one, pls try and end this gist today I don’t want to carry it over. I have another of your gist pending ( If this is what it means to cheat on my husband I will do it again)
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by ekeday(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
i love this ur story oo
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
Pls which of them? Cos they've all been completed except this one
titopius:
Nice one, pls try and end this gist today I don’t want to carry it over. I have another of your gist pending ( If this is what it means to cheat on my husband I will do it again)
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ok. I don't know whether to say thank you, because it's someone's bad life experience. But thank you so much for reading.
ekeday:
i love this ur story oo
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by NgoziLovelyn(f): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Have you seen the latest update?
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good day people
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by AdaBekee23: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Good day people
Good day mami
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hope you are good my dear?
AdaBekee23:

Good day mami
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by AdaBekee23: 5:41am On Jul 30, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:
Hope you are good my dear?
I dey gallant
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2021
AdaBekee23:

I dey gallant

Correct
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by goldstar25(f): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2021
This is scary
Re: My Life After I Started Dating A Very Rich, Handsome Yahoo Guy by NgoziLovelyn(f): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Greetings o

Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) / Don’t Look At Pictures, Look At The Background (18 Best Background Fails) / What Is The Function Of This Male Part??