Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? (7253 Views)

See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. / Girls Nowadays Are Something Else, / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Women can never share or accept blames...will always pin their foolishness on others, that's y they just can't improve mentally
Women have been accepting blames whether or not they are truly responsible for it since the beginning of time so say something else.
It is your mentality that is so slow because you are talking trash improve on it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2021
VEXT:

Your twisting of word will never change any thing!!!

Both the girls and women,all dresses like harlot...
Infact most of you girls prefer to give your body for money than for free...

Who forces Regina Daniel to marry Ned? Her mom..A fellow woman, all because of money...

In most homes , the mother's are even the ones forcing their daughters to dress like harlots,so that they can attract rich men...

Abeg make Una free men...if man no gree give him wife the money she requested for,she go say she no go give am pussy for a week...
So the perverts and paedophiles are following small girls because of dressing.You are high on cheap weed go Miami beach see correct thing but who born the man make him go dey look young girls anyhow.You know why because their law works and their men are well trained not all though but it is not condoned.

The same cannot be said here some of the young girls those pigs follow don't even dress the so called inappropriate way if you were born before the precolonial era when majority of Africans dressed openly in what will be classified inappropriate dressing were men following their daughters mate without marrying them to begin with.

Abeg stop saying trash it has nothing to do with dressing but a corrupt mind with a mentality to devour and conquer.

You will just be saying nonsense with confidence instead of calling it a spade you are justifying nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by benqo01(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Blame the men as well truth is most of these men no dey shame imagine going after a 16yrs old na too bad
As for the girls na copy trend dem dey follow no blame den....

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by VEXT: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

So the perverts and paedophiles are following small girls because of dressing.You are high on cheap weed go Miami beach see correct thing but who born the man make him go dey look young girls anyhow.You know why because their law works and their men are well trained not all though but it is not condoned.

The same cannot be said here some of the young girls those pigs follow don't even dress the so called inappropriate way if you were born before the precolonial era when majority of Africans dressed openly in what will be classified inappropriate dressing were men following their daughters mate without marrying them to begin with.

Abeg stop saying trash it has nothing to do with dressing but a corrupt mind with a mentality to devour and conquer.

You will just be saying nonsense with confidence instead of calling it a spade you are justifying nonsense.

You women abi girls will never change..Abeg mk I go enjoy my sallah holiday..

If you like wear pant dey waka..Na Ur body..I don't care grin

Mumu woman!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2021
VEXT:

You women abi girls will never change..Abeg mk I go enjoy my sallah holiday..

If you like wear pant dey waka..Na Ur body..I don't care grin
Get lost if you have nothing meaningful to say. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Roma10: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Birniwa(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:
The stupid men should stop chasing after their daughter's age mates. Some of our fathers are unrepentant pedophiles including you folks lamenting on here. Why not go after the willing evening newspaper? Let the old silly men control their sexual appetite or appropriate their old frailed white haired balls to matured ones and leave the girls alone.
Old pvssys smell. Nobody wants to eat rotten foods.
As for the girls, let the foolish ones get fvcked and used jare.
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Gerrard59(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2021
kings59:
Good evening my fellow Nairalanderds. I don't even know where to start from. It is about our young girls nowadays, it seems 95% of the normal girls on the streets are into prostitution and it is quite alarming.

Just today, I saw some girls in their early 16 coming out from a hotel with a man old enough to be their father. I thought to myself that if those men have daughters like those girls if they would allow them to row with men like them or even dress in short thereby exposing the sensitive part of their bodies?

Even the one in secondary schools is not left out. No one wants to read again, they all just want to be slay queens. I had bumped into secondary school girls discussing yahoo boys, that yahoo buys were their target and not lover boys.

Please, if you are a parent or an older brother or sister and you are reading this post, it is your responsibility to make sure that your daughters are well trained and brought up.

The major cause of all these is social media. Everyone wants to imitate their role modern.

I think the only solution to this is for the government to create a law that any girl under the age of 19 found at any bar, hotel or brothels, would be arrested, and the place she's found sealed.

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

You should please relocate to Northern Nigeria where Sharia is practiced. How are you going to determine her age on the spot?
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Gerrard59(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2021
VEXT:

Always putting the blame on men,what do you expect,when most of you women and girls loves dressing like harlots in the name of fashion...sugar attracts ants...

The men have more blame as they are older and expectedly should know what's right and wrong.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Gerrard59(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:
The stupid men should stop chasing after their daughter's age mates. Some of our fathers are unrepentant pedophiles including you folks lamenting on here. Why not go after the willing evening newspaper? Let the old silly men control their sexual appetite or appropriate their old frailed white haired balls to matured ones and leave the girls alone.

The OP is a typical shameless Nigerian man who abdicates his responsibility on creating a functional society to women whereas across the civilised world, it was men who created them and dictated how the women should live.

BTW, he comes across as a poor man as they are always the ones who whine about younger women following older men. He's frustrated that young girls (not necessarily below 18) don't fancy him. Worse still, he's probably uneducated to know a thing or two about hypergamy.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Bigredmachine: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2021
Abiodun014:
the writer of this nah mumu because you can’t afford what the yahoo boys can afford you’re judging make all of una face una life make am big forget who Dey do ashawo or who be yahoo boy make money hypocrites

You are just an idiot, and you ain't worth my time...
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by 1F30M4(f): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
The rot runs deep.. If we all did(do) the right thing, we probably won't be where we are now.. We humans are our own problems.. Even right here, people keep objectifying the women folk, it is indeed very disgusting.. Y'all do better!

If you really really want to help someone, it doesn't have to be in exchange for s.ex, it really doesn't have to come to that.. A biggg shame on the older generation of men that engage in such act.. Lack of moral discipline and self-control, I do not even want talk about those that rape minors.. God have mercy!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by drmikeadams(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:
grin grin grin

Do u have any willing evening newspaper available?
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Old pvssys smell. Nobody wants to eat rotten foods.
As for the girls, let the foolish ones get fvcked and used jare.

How do you know your mother puzzy smells? Pervert! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
VEXT:

Always putting the blame on men,what do you expect,when most of you women and girls loves dressing like harlots in the name of fashion...sugar attracts ants...

You're very sick in the head!
That's the problem with many Nigerians like you, little wonder you have sisters that have done 10 abortions before they clock 20! undecided undecided
You should concern yourself with at what point did they start misbehaving and get to the root of the matter if you want a functional chaste society for the girl child.

The chibok girls wey old terrorists kidnap dey _fuck them anyhow should breed a functional society right?
No allow me swear for you this evening o!

Rubbish! Make your father continue to dey abandon your mama 4 house run after him daughter mate u hear?!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
CharisEleos:
If you ban them from going to hotels and brothels, are you going to ban them from going to these men's houses?

The problem is with the parents who brought the children up badly. Therefore it's their duty to work on and correct their child by turning them in to the authorities anytime they go on such outings with their Sugar daddies.

This generation of parents have really failed in their responsibilities.

This is not totally true.
You can as well bring up your child right but a sociry where there are rape apologists both in the law Assembly and judiciary will mess a girl child up. My childhood classmate was raped by a 56 years old man in their police barracks when she was just 13!The culprit was a police officer and the case never went to court.

There are so many perverted sexually crazed men in Nigeria ranging from the high down to our religious houses, and they mess kids up.

Many of this young girls dating their father's age nate were asked out by their father's age ate, OR messed up by much older guys.

A good percentage of sexu abused girls were abused by distant relatives, Go figure! Many of them arguing here must have messed up a young relatives living with them at some point.

I have worked in a radio station before, you see perverts, E wear even suit and babanriga for naija.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kingcalls:

Women can never share or accept blames...will always pin their foolishness on others, that's y they just can't improve mentally

The title talked about girls!
If your females are mentally slow then you should attribute it to a generational curse exclusive to your lineage. No dey drag your personal insecurities with women in your life join other people's highly intellectual females.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:

This is not totally true.
You can as well bring up your child right but a sociry where there are rape apologists both in the law Assembly and judiciary will mess a girl child up. My childhood classmate was raped by a 56 years old man in their police barracks when she was just 13!The culprit was a police officer and the case never went to court.

There are so many perverted sexually crazed men in Nigeria ranging from the high down to our religious houses, and they mess kids up.

Many of this young girls dating their father's age nate were asked out by their father's age ate, OR messed up by much older guys.

A good percentage of sexu abused girls were abused by distant relatives, Go figure! Many of them arguing here must have messed up a young relatives living with them at some point.

I have worked in a radio station before, you see perverts, E wear even suit and babanriga for naija.

Yeah. You have a point there. I agree with you.

Shameless old men.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by VEXT: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:

You're very sick in the head!
That's the problem with many Nigerians like you, little wonder you have sisters that have done 10 abortions before they clock 20! undecided undecided
You should concern yourself with at what point did they start misbehaving and get to the root of the matter if you want a functional chaste society for the girl child.

The chibok girls wey old terrorists kidnap dey _fuck them anyhow should breed a functional society right?
No allow me swear for you this evening o!

Rubbish! Make your father continue to dey abandon your mama 4 house run after him daughter mate u hear?!!

Pain bitch.. smelling prostitute
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
1F30M4:
The rot runs deep.. If we all did(do) the right thing, we probably won't be where we are now.. We humans are our own problems.. Even right here, people keep objectifying the women folk, it is indeed very disgusting.. Y'all do better!

If you really really want to help someone, it doesn't have to be in exchange for s.ex, it really doesn't have to come to that.. A biggg shame on the older generation of men that engage in such act.. Lack of moral discipline and self-control, I do not even want talk about those that rape minors.. God have mercy!

Nigeria unfortunately glorifies rape, and its a norm to sleep with minors and see nothing in it, after all, the 'girl Don tear eye already'. This mad people don't understand its a foundational problem for a black child or teen to visit hotels with old men at that age. This is what a rotten society truly means, AND we are just lucky its not yet over ridden with hard drugs like we see in the USA, else our girls will be drugged and raped and their lifeless bodies littered on lonely path and cheap motels.

I never reach 8 years when I see my first _PREEK and it didn't stop there. The next _preek was a relative's own WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER. The problem is not the girl child but a society riddled with highly perverted men with almost Zero sexual discipline.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
VEXT:

Pain bitch.. smelling prostitute

Your mother is my mentor.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
CharisEleos:

Yeah. You have a point there. I agree with you.

Shameless old men.

Truly shameless.
One sick one just died. The father is my elder brother's childhood friend. The idiotic man almost in his 70 lured a girl of not up to 9 years with 20 naira only to stick his frailed fingers in her privates. Person papa.
My brother has tried all he can to help this guy but it's like it's a waste! Him father sins are really messing him up, as nobody wants to associate with him after what his father did.

How can you be a friend to a well to do guy, he gives you money and connections yet you're not succeeding. Next I visit him, I go tell am to stay away from the guy,wouldn't want him messing up my brother's kids.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by VEXT: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:

Your mother is my mentor.

Here in the north ,our women don't behave like prostitutes,our girls dress decent...our women are well trained. Not like you dirty hoe,who dresses like harlot...

Guess you still single and still fuckin around...Old evening newspaper..

Keep blaming men...You go grow old..old bitch
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
VEXT:

Here in the north ,our women don't behave like prostitutes,our girls dress decent...our women are well trained. Not like you dirty hoe,who dresses like harlot...

Guess you still single and still fuckin around...Old evening newspaper..

Keep blaming men...You go grow old..old bitch

I'm in the north and Hadiza and Kadija are begging me to sleep with them because they are chronic lesbians on hijab!
Because them no dey _4ck Una no means say them no dey - 4ck themselves. undecided

What of hajia that used to come to my friends saloon and smile sheepishly because she likes puzzy instead of alhaji _dick?!?

Rubbish!

Just so you know I sell rubber _dildos to them and they use it in place of their husbands.Them sabi _4vk _dildo well well.

I will soon order more... cool

If you want to build house within a year on selling _Rubber _dicks, relocate to the north! cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by VEXT: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:

I'm in the north and Hadiza and Kadija are begging me to sleep with them because they are chronic lesbians on hijab!
Because them no dey _4ck Una no means say them no dey - 4ck themselves. undecided

What of hajia that used to come to my friends saloon and smile sheepishly because she likes puzzy instead of alhaji _dick?!?

Rubbish!

[b]Just so you know I sell rubber _dildos [/b]to them and they use it in place of their husbands.Them sabi _4vk Love Machine well well.

I will soon order more... cool

Only a indecent individual will sell things like that ...you are a indecent person ,that's why you attract lesbians,so there is no difference between you and those lesbians...

I guess I was right....A hoe will always be a hoe!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
VEXT:

Only a indecent individual will sell things like that ...you are a indecent person ,that's why you attract lesbians,so there is no difference between you and those lesbians...

I guess I was right....A hoe will always be a hoe!!!

And I shall continue to sell it to them!
They need to experience real _sex and sexual freedom away from your depraved northern men with uncircumcised _dicks!

You want to glorify _bitches on hijab when we all know you ram them from the back before they clock 12 all in the name of marriage. Even your sisters and mother may love _cunt self;Df grin

Because I'm from the south you want to paint that rubbish Northern girl's are chaste, not knowing I live in the north too grin grin grin

Come Abuja and see them doing orgies on hijab grin grin grin

Decent northern girls my foot!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by VEXT: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:

And I shall continue to sell it to them!
They need to experience real _sex and sexual freedom away from your depraved northern men with uncircumcised _dicks!

You want to glorify _bitches on hijab when we all know you ram them from the back before they clock 12 all in the name of marriage. Even your sisters and mother may love _cunt self;Df grin

Because I'm from the south you want to paint that rubbish Northern girl's are chaste, not knowing I live in the north too grin grin grin

Come Abuja and see them doing orgies on hijab grin grin grin

Decent northern girls my foot!

See person wey been dey fight for the right of girls ,now want corrupt dem more more... grin grin

I can bet my balls ,that at the age of 12 you have already Bleep more than five guys..Is better we give them out for marriage ,then allowed them to end up like you. .

We don't encourage prostitution and indecent dressing in our society...
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
VEXT:

See person wey been dey fight for the right of girls ,now want corrupt dem more more... grin grin

I can bet my balls ,that at the age of 12 you have already Bleep more than five guys..Is better we give them out for marriage ,then allowed them to end up like you. .

We don't encourage prostitution and indecent dressing in our society...

Donkey!
You want to glorify Northern girls wey Una dey _fuck like camels even before they clock 9.
Thats why you see young northern children with make up faces like they are out to get the older men, because Una fathers dey open _shokoto show them _preek instead of pencil. undecided undecided

That's not marriage dimwit! That's rape you chronic rapists from sahel. Stop raping your girls!!!its not normal for a 6 years old child parading up and down with heavy make-up, Una too _4ck children walahi!

And for the ones who are matured, like the ones who buys my _dildos, they need it seriously. Una no sabi _4ck, they complain say the high sugar intake you guys are known for slows down your sexual prowess.

No be to marry wife Full house be problem, can you satisfy them? That's when I come in because I gats sell them alternatives grin grin tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by VEXT: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:

Donkey!
You want to glorify Northern girls wey Una dey _fuck like camels even before they clock 9.
Thats why you see young northern children with make up faces like they are out to get the older men, because Una fathers dey open _shokoto show them _preek instead of pencil. undecided undecided

That's not marriage dimwit! That's rape you chronic rapists from sahel. Stop raping your girls!!!its not normal for a 6 years old child parading up and down with heavy make-up, Una too _4ck children walahi!

And for the ones who are matured, like the ones who buys my _dildos, they need it seriously. Una no sabi _4ck, they complain say the high sugar intake you guys are known for slows down your sexual prowess.

No be to marry wife Full house be problem, can you satisfy them? That's when I come in because I gats sell them alternatives grin grin tongue

Tears of a pain bitch grin grin

No be me take your virginity abeg...No be me be the alhaji for Abuja wey dey nack your pussy....

So na olosho work carry you go Abuja, is well..but no use Ur rotten pussy to infect our men abeg..

All your talks are all about sex and sex styles..keep selling your body for sex..That's none of my business ...

I will always respect our decent northern girls..

If e pain you,change your ways.. Repent...

Dress decent, stop selling intimacy gadgets...

Better man go locate you...

I know say all this hates,na unto say u no get man wey like you..change your ways..man go like you.

May Allah change you!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by LadyRosa(f): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
VEXT:

Tears of a pain bitch grin grin

No be me take your virginity abeg...No be me be the alhaji for Abuja wey dey nack your pussy....

So na olosho work carry you go Abuja, is well..but no use Ur rotten pussy to infect our men abeg..

All your talks are all about sex and sex styles..keep selling your body for sex..That's none of my business ...

I will always respect our decent northern girls..

Lol...
If making my money from sex depraved northern women makes me pained, boy I no want feel relief! grin cheesy cheesy

And you guys need to up your game, as your matured ones are loving _dildos instead of your half a minute bedmatics! Quit the sugary foods too... Weak men with zero discipline. No wonder Una dey go for the minors that won't complain about your inadequacies.

Continue to dey run your little girls with VVF! Sick old _fools!

It's better to be a prostitute with freedom to choose and desist than to be subjected to dirty old men with aged hairs here and there, ramming their _cocks on both the anals and vageey of little girls.

Make thunder fire Una there!
Re: What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? by VEXT: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lol...
If making my money from sex depraved northern women makes me pained, boy I no want feel relief! grin cheesy cheesy

And you guys need to up your game, as your matured ones are loving _dildos instead of your half a minute bedmatics! Quit the sugary foods too... Weak men with zero discipline. No wonder Una dey go for the minors that won't complain about your inadequacies.

Continue to dey run your little girls with VVF! Sick old _fools!

[b]It's better to be a prostitute with freedom [/b]to choose and desist than to be subjected to dirty old men with aged hairs here and there, ramming their _cocks on both the anals and vageey of little girls.

Make thunder fire Una there!

E pain the bitch grin

I talk am...olosho work..

Our Northern girls

Our pride

Virgins

Decent girls

Some people wish they can be like our girls

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilt Him Before He Jilts You / Can A Man Ever Stop Feelings For A Woman He Procreated With But Never Married To / Gay Caught In Uniben Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.