Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now (8686 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Hathor5:
danilmo

Danilmo's definition of a virgin:

A girl with a hymen.

So we can conclude that a baby girl born without a hymen is not a virgin. grin

And this one considers himself logical and calls others emotional. The comedy!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2021
truespeak:

Ah, so you too saw this?

For when I saw your earlier post exposing her on mantle of leadership, it got me thinking, no wonder Eve slept with Satan for he was Higher then.[b]
[b]
Which is what her daughters do even today, which is why they Pursue and Sleep with Older men.

They are Truly the Downfall/Lowering/ Death of a man, for if they did it to Satan and even Angels, who is man?

Haaaa!

I am just frozen in shock of this, saying "No wonder this, No wonder that"

And the fact that Women know all these hence why they always say "You won't understand" a word I grew to hate,
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by JovialJune(f): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2021
So many mentally ill guys on this forum, I've never seen psychosis like this in my life, blaming children for seducing men wey no get brain to think, and calling satan, what has Satan got to do with it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2021
Hathor5:
danilmo

Danilmo's definition of a virgin:

A girl with a hymen.

So we can conclude that a baby girl born without a hymen is not a virgin. grin

And this one considers himself logical and calls others emotional. The comedy!
Lol, where did u see me plainly defining it the crude way as accused ?? grin

All in a bit to make ur cohorts happy.. abeg avoid me.
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by cococandy(f): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
JovialJune:
So many mentally ill guys on this forum, I've never seen psychosis like this in my life, blaming children for seducing men wey no get brain to think, and calling satan, what has Satan got to do with it?

The sicko went to bring out his other account to support himself seeing as his fellow guys (even the normally idiotic ones) have left him to his madness.
Imagine putting your shame inside the toilet and coming online to talk about how children are seducing you. Even the devil distanced himself from this show of shame. Spits.

5 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by mariahAngel(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
cococandy:

The kinds of things they say and support ehn. It makes you wonder.

Outrageous! is an understatement!
It is as though the women in their lives cease to exist immediately they log on to nairaland... I mean, their words are not normal.

To be fair on them, I don't think many of them are mentally normal.
Take the one that calls himself lost child for instance... between him and the one that calls himself truth sayer, I don't know which is worse.
The worst part is that they don't even know they've got issues they need to address.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by mariahAngel(f): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Translation! "This man has exposed us oh!"

More Ad hominens!

grin grin grin

Oh she indeed did try several several times both she and her sisters But God Was Always My Refuge and Strength!

So I know You Women are Evil, wives and incestous Daughters of Satan!

There's no point taking you seriously because the bolded proves you've got serious issues!
Go resolve your issues!

3 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

Lol, where did u see me plainly defining it the crude way as accused ?? grin

All in a bit to make ur cohorts happy.. abeg avoid me.

Here ...

danilmo:

Talking abt virginity is only for female.(the hymen has a reason why it's present in female but absent in male genitals.)

No difference between a sexually active man and a non sexually active man.. tell us if u have any pls...

Stop putting emotion into what we are seeing face to face... Male Virgin kor..

At least you have enough shame to deny the stewpid comments you made on this thread; of which some you have already deleted. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

There's no point taking you seriously because the bolded proves you've got serious issues!
Go resolve your issues!

grin That is because you have got nothing reasonable to further say, and anyway it is not for you and your fellow Eve things and her children from Satan eg Cain and his seeds, but for the True sons of Adam to Flee from the womb man.

HAVING SEX WITH A WOMB MAN WHO IS NOT YOUR FEMALE IS SHAME, DISGRACE, POVERTY AND DEATH!

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hathor5:

Here ...

At least you have enough shame to deny the stewpid comments you made on this thread; of which some you have already deleted. cheesy

Oya avoid me.. Whatever u like believe. It doesn't change the obvious thing we see.. cheesy

My own is op should use his head and don't fall into any emotional blackmail as u all wanted in d guise of ill protecting a gender at the expense of ops want. undecided
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

Oya avoid me.. Whatever u like believe. It doesn't change the obvious thing we see.. cheesy

My own is op should use his head and don't fall into any emotional blackmail as u all wanted in d guise of ill protecting a gender at the expense of ops want. undecided

Why would I avoid you when your illogical definition of virginity amuses me so much? grin

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hathor5:

Why would I avoid you when your illogical definition of virginity amuses me so much? grin

Ok what's the statistics of women born without a hymen.

Also why do women feel pains at their first sexual exposure despite all lubrications and arousal and feel lesser pains after more sexual exposure??

My point here is hymen isnt the only distinct change between a sexually exposed and non exposed lady..

Presence of Hymen is one sign of virginity
Tight virginal intoitus is another..

That is my point.

U're only sighing away from the obvious and trying ur best to laugh out fact by falsely accusing me of saying Hymen is the definition of sexual unexposed lady.. that LL b too crude of me now. Lol

Shey u ll leave me alone now.

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

Ok what's the statistics of women born without a hymen.

I don't know. You tell me. You have 'inspected' enough virgins to know as you insinuated. cheesy

Danilmo: Hey, what's your name beautiful?

Girl: Chidinma

Danilmo: Were you born with or without hymen?

grin

Also why do women feel pains at their first sexual exposure despite all lubrications and arousal and feel lesser pains after more sexual exposure??

It's a thing of the mind. An inexperienced lady is more likely to be tense because she is nervous and scared. Likewise, an experienced lady can feel pains too for different reasons.

My point here is hymen isnt the only distinct change between a sexually exposed and non exposed lady..

Presence of Hymen is one sign of virginity
Tight virginal intoitus is another..

That is my point.

U're only sighing away from the obvious and trying ur best to laugh out fact by falsely accusing me of saying Hymen is the definition of sexual unexposed lady.. that LL b too crude of me now. Lol

Shey u ll leave me alone now.

Now we are expanding our narrow-minded definition of virginity to hymen+tightness.

So let me ask you again, is a baby girl born without hymen not a virgin? grin

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by crackhaus: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
fineboynl:
I met this babe that keep telling me no sex until marriage, she has visited me in my house and I know she was badly wet when I seduce her but she tried to hold ground and avoid me touching her further. She said if I like her I should go and marry her, Also she said she turned many men down as a result of that and they left because of her policy. I know she is trying to get married at all cost by protecting herself and to avoid wasting of further time with men but everything get intriguing to me which I told her it will be very hard as most men need a date before talking of marriage.

She is very churchy which is normal for most girls of such ages.

so question lead to questions because I want to know if she is not having sex or something.

[s]Also i like the fact she opened up to me although it was not easy before she told me but the revelation was difficult to stomach. Imagine She started having sex at the age of 9 and she is 31 now. That's about 22 years.

Even me when be bros to her at that time she was having sex I was still nerve. It seems majority of girls started it way too early and the question that is disturbing me is who are these men disvirgin little little girls of this ages? It's so painful to hearing if things like this.[/s]
Keep trying (that's if you're a patient guy)... she will probably let you have sex with her sooner than later –they always do.

@Cancelled post:
Whatever age she started having sex is irrelevant if your purpose is just to have sex. You simply collect your own share and meuuuuve – those details about her sexual past are "background noise" to be ignored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by mariahAngel(f): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin That is because you have got nothing reasonable to further say, and anyway it is not for you and your fellow Eve things and her children from Satan eg Cain and his seeds, but for the True sons of Adam to Flee from the womb man.

HAVING SEX WITH A WOMB MAN WHO IS NOT YOUR FEMALE IS SHAME, DISGRACE, POVERTY AND DEATH!

Nah dude!

It is because you're unreasonable and incoherent at the same time, so I'd rather save myself the stress!

Like...what does the last part of you comment even mean? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hathor5:

I don't know. You tell me. You have 'inspected' enough virgins to know as you insinuated. cheesy

Danilmo: Hey, what's your name beautiful?

Girl: Chidinma

Danilmo: Were you born with or without hymen?

grin

It's a thing of the mind. An inexperienced lady is more likely to be tense because she is nervous and scared. Likewise, an experienced lady can feel pains too for different reasons.

Now we are expanding our narrow-minded definition of virginity to hymen+tightness.

So let me ask you again, is a baby girl born without hymen not a virgin? grin

See analogy grin this one weak..

To ur question.. Yes she is a virgin because aside the hymen, the introitus is tightly closed and will also experience her first coital pain.. or have u heard of painless first coital experience from any of ur folks...

That doesn't rule out the fact that a well experienced lady can also feel pain base on genuie obvious reason ..

But my conclusion which ure sighing away from is Hymen is a sign of virginity, Coital pain is experienced at first coital exposure in almost all women..

Wen we say therr are sure way forward, that doesn't mean their aren't slight exception and that are rare...

Many "hymenless" sexually inexperienced lady u see lost theirs due to physical factor, not as if all are born like u're claiming.

Now aside the hymen, the tight intoitus is still intact. That why first Coital is painful Cox only mentral flow has been passing through not phallus.. hence first Coital, whether hymen is present or not, an average lady will definitely experience ncoital pain..

Haaaba, why is this too hard to understanderstand self cheesy

Back to my initial point nthat there is nothing like male Virginity, it's just a psychological hoax talked by people like u grin. No difference between a Sexually exposed and unexposed Male.. infact a porstar man can claim he's sexually unexposed deciefully without any obvious physical sign to disprove his claim..

Shey i told u to avoid me unsay Lai Lai.. I think sometimes u people need to be given some good dose of schooling..

Oya bye grin

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

See analogy grin this one weak..

To ur question.. Yes she is a virgin because aside the hymen, the introitus is tightly closed and will also experience her first coital pain.. or have u heard of painless first coital experience from any of ur folks...

That doesn't rule out the fact that a well experienced lady can also feel pain base on genuie obvious reason ..

But my conclusion which ure sighing away from is Hymen is a sign of virginity, Coital pain is experienced at first coital exposure in almost all women..

Wen we say therr are sure way forward, that doesn't mean their aren't slight exception and that are rare...

Many "hymenless" sexually inexperienced lady u see lost theirs due to physical factor, not as if all are born like u're claiming.

Now aside the hymen, the tight intoitus is still intact. That why first Coital is painful Cox only mentral flow has been passing through not phallus.. hence first Coital, whether hymen is present or not, an average lady will definitely experience ncoital pain..

Haaaba, why is this too hard to understanderstand self cheesy

Back to my initial point nthat there is nothing like male Virginity, it's just a psychological hoax talked by people like u grin. No difference between a Sexually exposed and unexposed Male.. infact a porstar man can claim he's sexually unexposed deciefully without any obvious physical sign to disprove his claim..

Shey i told u to avoid me unsay Lai Lai.. I think sometimes u people need to be given some good dose of schooling..

Oya bye grin

Danilmo: Hey beautiful, what's your name?

Girl: Chidinma.

Danilmo: Have you got a hymen?

Girl: No.

Danilmo: How did you lose it? grin

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by JovialJune(f): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
cococandy:

[b]The sicko went to bring out his other account to support himself [/b]seeing as his fellow guys (even the normally idiotic ones) have left him to his madness.
Imagine putting your shame inside the toilet and coming online to talk about how children are seducing you. Even the devil distanced himself from this show of shame. Spits.

It's not normal behavior, they be dragging Satan that is chilling in hell into something that doesn't concern him, what's his business abeg? It's like nairaland use to suck sanity out of most males here, they use to keep their brain in their ass before commenting abi na typing, no difference between them and APC zombies walai.....

3 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Unbothered14: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Go resolve your issues!
This guy just na ekwuegheri here to get under the ladies skin...And he succeeded..cheesy

Unu dabara na trap ya hook, line and sinker...

Nna ndi a nwuchirim o...tinye m na kirikiri....Ka m use wa this new unbothered ruo mgbe e yere m bail...My lawyer is on top the situation...cheesy

A mam na i ma onye na ekwu?
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by mariahAngel(f): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Unbothered14:

This guy just na ekwuegheri here to get under the ladies skin...And he succeeded..cheesy

Unu dabara na trap ya hook, line and sinker...

Nna ndi a nwuchirim o...tinye m na kirikiri....Ka m use wa this new unbothered ruo mgbe e yere m bail...My lawyer is on top the situation...cheesy

A mam na i ma onye na ekwu?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
I muola ihe ojoo n’aka’m! grin

Akwa na politics section?

As for that guy, hapu ya! His comments has always been weird.
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hathor5:

Danilmo: Hey beautiful, what's your name?

Girl: Chidinma.

Danilmo: Have you got a hymen?

Girl: No.

Danilmo: How did you lose it? grin

This girl self.. grin.. What are u driving at gan? cheesy

Ok since ur question is born out to jettison fact eh.

Oya how did u now know there are some women born without hymen?? How did u know some lost theirs via exercise?? How did u know some lost theirs via sexual act?? Because u claimed the above also..

So now take back ur jettison questions.. Did u also say hey beautiful, how did u lost URS?? Is that how u knew those things u claimed?? cheesy

Get sense, get sense grin .
How can u be asking me how I know.. shocked

Oya be a good girl and thank me now . grin.

auntie jam the wrong romancelander today. grin
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Unbothered14: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
I muola ihe ojoo n’aka’m! grin

Akwa na politics section?

As for that guy, hapu ya! His comments has always been weird.
grin grin

Okwaya...lol

Ebe emebiela...Ka m soro tu na u join them tupu enye anyi bail na friday..grin

Yes..

Owu that policewoman ka oji nwudem ka mgbe a nwudere nnamdi...cheesy

And e gwakwaram agwa na o ga eme anwurum ma pia attack..
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

This girl self.. grin.. What are u driving at gan? cheesy

Ok since ur question is born out to jettison fact eh.

Oya how did u now know there are some women born without hymen?? How did u know some lost theirs via exercise?? How did u know some lost theirs via sexual act?? Because u claimed the above also..

So now take back ur jettison questions.. Did u also say hey beautiful, how did u lost URS?? Is that how u knew those things u claimed?? cheesy

Get sense, get sense grin .
How can u be asking me how I know..

You are the one who said that he has never met a girl without hymen like you interview women on the state of the vagina. cheesy

Now let me ask you another question which you will dodge like all the others I have asked you but anyway. Is a woman who has lost her hymen due to exercise a virgin or not? cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Unbothered14: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
@Fineboynl nawa for you bro...This kind thread is somehow na...

IF the lady was molested at teen, it shouldn't be used against her...She is 31 and knows what is good or bad for herself na..

If a woman really likes u she will open to u...If not excuse upon excuse......All this things are psychological in a way.

And @danImo you are funny o...Av been laughing going though your comments...grin virgin sisters no go spare you as u deh generalise in some of your funny comments ...Ha ga a dor gi round like tiger gen..grin
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by mariahAngel(f): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Unbothered14:

grin grin

Okwaya...lol

Ebe emebiela...Ka m soro tu na u join them tupu enye anyi bail na friday..grin
Ehenu!

A case of ewu na anahu a ta ji soro ewu na ata ji...right? grin

Yes..

Owu that policewoman ka oji nwudem ka mgbe a nwudere nnamdi...cheesy

And e gwakwaram agwa na o ga eme anwurum ma pia attack..

I would’ve never imagined you being deliberately banned though... cheesy

Have you ever been banned before?
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hathor5:

You are the one who said that he has never met a girl without hymen like you interview women on the state of the vagina. cheesy

Now let me ask you another question which you will dodge like all the others I have asked you but anyway. Is a woman who has lost her hymen due to exercise a virgin or not? cheesy

I talk base on research , seeking from knowledge, personal experience with females around me..

So u have u met any as u claimed to know too?? grin

2nd question, yes she is a virgin of course.. if I have sex intimacy with such lady won't I know?? The tightness, pain , won't I know??
U can't tell me u lost it via something after I dive in and it's all free like the normals now.. abi wetin u wan hear again.. grin

Now Compare to men.. u can never know even if a IndecentStar is claiming sexually unexposed.

U too get wahala

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

I talk base on research , seeking from knowledge, personal experience with females around me..

So u have u met any as u claimed to know too?? grin

2nd question, yes she is a virgin of course.. if I have sex intimacy with such lady won't I know?? The tightness, pain , won't I know??
U can't tell me u lost it via something after I dive in and it's all free like the normals now.. abi wetin u wan hear again.. grin

Now Compare to men.. u can never know even if a IndecentStar is claiming sexually unexposed.

U too get wahala

Why is the lady tight and feels pain?

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Unbothered14:

IF the lady was molested at teen, it shouldn't be used against her...She is 31 and knows what is good or bad for herself na..

If a woman really likes u she will open to u...If not excuse upon excuse......All this things are psychological in a way.

And @danImo you are funny o...Av been laughing going though your comments...grin virgin sisters no go spare you as u deh generalise in some of your funny comments ...Ha ga a dor gi round like tiger gen..grin

grin no mind that nonsense girl wey just dey pull my leg..

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hathor5:

Why is the lady tight and feels pain?

Oh, so u want to know now.. grin question wey u suppose ask maa enlighten u, na now u just wan know.. undecided

Tell me please first I LL enlighten u why an average lady is tight and feels pain at first Coital all in some other abuse cases..

Infact I will take u through Virginal wall, anatomical makeup , disease condition, birth and after birth care.. cheesy wink
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Hathor5(f): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

Oh, so u want to know now.. grin question wey u suppose ask maa enlighten u, na now u just wan know.. undecided

Tell me please first I LL enlighten u why an average lady is tight and feels pain at first Coital all in some other abuse cases..

Infact I will take u through Virginal wall, anatomical makeup , disease condition, birth and after birth care.. cheesy wink

Enlighten me so I can ridicule you some more until you add tightness to the hymen to define virginity. grin

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hathor5:

Enlighten me so I can ridicule you some more until you add tightness to the hymen to define virginity. grin

Ridicule while u expose ur ignorance ever since grin
Ridicule by telling me first Coital is painless, ridicule by telling me hymen isn't a sign of virginity, ridicule while ur meagre knowledge on how research are done..doing the Chidinma crude question and answer grin u self I tire for u.

As u no wan learn oya lemme na.. cool

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by fineboynl(m): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Unbothered14:

how do you tell if she was molested. She might enjoying it. I have seen a 11 years old having sex with a guy of 21. It's was not forced they have been doing it. How do we find out.

The boy look the girl in the eyes. And she followed him to a corners. That move was suspicious to one of my friend who was very sensitive and he knows that boy for been a notorious person. Then he went after them and pipe only to find them having sex. One thing that shock us it that how his penis was entering that small girl. And It was clear they have been doing for long And she was already a pro at such age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comical Reasons Why Kids Cry(pics) / Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / A Gay Wants To Commit Suicide. Advice Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.