Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now (8685 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by danilmo: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You are too obsessed with virginity. If you put in as much effort as you have into vaginas in other things, you would've built a space station.

So if I'm asked abt female repro and I answered, contributed my quota , questionair had objection which I succinctly answered means I'm obsessed with virginity..

Pls stay off my mention with ur low budget accusation. The other lady up their sounded better than u..

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by JovialJune(f): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
fineboynl:
yes it's abuse but it was not forced. That means she is spoilt already.

Spoilt from birth? Or by the idiot molesting her? Are you trying to justify the act you orangutan?

Sicko nonentity.

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
JovialJune:

You do not sound normal, you know that right?

grin I know i do sound normal you women are only afraid that if men take out time to see and consider all their experiences with women, especially married men in their 40s upwards, they would see the Truth of my sayings and will surely put you people away.

Therefore it is bad business for you, if men see the Truth of your wickedness which you do to them.

Men, Proverbs is your friend especially Proverbs 2, 5, 6 and 7 with regards to this woman matter, if you truly want long life of prosperity, peace and blessings!

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by JovialJune(f): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I know i do sound normal you women are only afraid that if men take out time to see and consider all their experiences with women, especially married men in their 40s upwards, they would see the Truth of my sayings and will surely put you people away.

Therefore it is bad business for you, if men see the Truth of your wickedness which you do to them.

Men, Proverbs is your friend especially Proverbs 2, 5, 6 and 7 with regards to this woman matter, if you truly want long life of prosperity, peace and blessings!

Smh, dude, you will be fine one day, honestly.

3 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

There's no point taking you seriously because the bolded proves you've got serious issues!
Go resolve your issues!

It is not for you to take me seriously after all you are the men slayer.

It is for the men who shall be killed, to go and check to see if these things I say are True, which I know they know it is True for many a men know many a men who have been destroyed by "small small girls and and big women"

Yet they think they are the ones who ran the whole show meanwhile it was a perfect set up laid and orchestrated by this evil eve things!
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by truespeak: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is for the men who shall be killed, to go and check to see if these things I say are True, which I know they know it is True for many a men know many a men who have been destroyed by "small small girls and and big women"

Yet they think they are the ones who ran the whole show meanwhile it was a perfect set up laid and orchestrated by this evil eve things!

Oh yeah!
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
JovialJune:

Smh, dude, you will be fine one day, honestly.

grin Girl, I am very fine now and I have always been fine, but I only wanted to guarantee my fineness, so that I never fall at all tomorrow, as Solo and Co did. so I have been studying you evil things ever since.

So i am thankful that I have escaped and kept my soul but I want my innocent brothers out there to also escape all your wicked ploys.

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by mariahAngel(f): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Unbothered14:

Lol...
Isi hellanus...grin
Owu aha kwerela ya grin

Just avoid there...I ma iwunu onye oku...cheesy

As in ehn...

I don't visit there...I only catch up with its topics on FP.

Heheheh okwaya...

Ike gwuru o...Nke mgbe 2013 or so......cheesy I ma ebe wu a place of gathering without physical stuffs..So it is easy to unwind here.

bb ga seti nu saturday...ka ma kuzuiere unbothered otu esi eze bullet before nke ahu esu..

Owu eshiokwu cheesy

I hope this year’s will be more interesting than the last one...
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by truespeak: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Girl, I am very fine now and I have always been fine, but I only wanted to guarantee my fineness, so that I never fall at all tomorrow, as Solo and Co did. so I have been studying you evil things ever since.

So i am thankful that I have escaped and kept my soul but I want my innocent brothers out there to also escape all your wicked ploys.

Same reason why I speak.
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by mariahAngel(f): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

undecided
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by mariahAngel(f): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
truespeak:

Same reason why I speak.

Dtruthspeaker! Stop quoting yourself!
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by BRATISLAVA: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
danilmo:

So if I'm asked abt female repro and I answered, contributed my quota , questionair had objection which I succinctly answered means I'm obsessed with virginity..

Pls stay off my mention with ur low budget accusation. The other lady up their sounded better than u..

K.

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by truespeak: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Dtruthspeaker! Stop quoting yourself!

grin grin grin You wish! grin grin grin

I bet you wish you could wake up and find this was all a dream!

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by JovialJune(f): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by TheExclusive: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You must be God to really think men and women are not sexually anatomically the same, if yes, share the content and graphical details on how you, a god, proportioned the anatomy on how "women transfer trait from men they've slept with to their child, but not the same for diick hopping men", if no, you must be an orangutan that prefers to think with his ass to justify his promiscuousness when faced with a point he cannot win,

And yet here we are on how it will always be with a typical nl male, no clear cut intelligence whatsoever to prove their baseless point, they always go personal when outwitted as always because that is the limit their brain can go, same usual balderdash from sad little boys.

Such an analytical thinking! I love you!!
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Unbothered14: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu aha kwerela ya grin

As in ehn...

Owu eshiokwu cheesy

I hope this year’s will be more interesting than the last one...
Lol...ikegwuru that guy.
We usually hope coming season will be better...

1 Like

Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2021
crackhaus:

Keep trying (that's if you're a patient guy)... she will probably let you have sex with her sooner than later –they always do.

@Cancelled post:
Whatever age she started having sex is irrelevant if your purpose is just to have sex. You simply collect your own share and meuuuuve – those details about her sexual past are "background noise" to be ignored.
You can't be married and still type things like this no no no,give me your wife's number.
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by nairamaniac: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
fineboynl:
that's the age most girls start having sex. 9,10,11,
and 13. All the 30 to 35 years unmarried girls you see around if they open up to you, you would be shock as there is nothing left there again. The worst part is because they started too early they would be having sex like every day because they control it at such age before they develop sense everything has finished. Reasons most men prefer to marry girls of 20 to 22.

At bolded. I doubt this ur statistics.

Dat most......at that age.
Take it easy.

Not more than 20% of girls started within those ages.

The world don destroy. But don't paint it worse than it is.

How many of your male-friends and male family members disvirgined girls before they were 12years old?

If they never told u, or u never caught them, then why conclude?
Re: She Started Having Sex At Age 9. She Is 31 Now by jossymarcel: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
My guy abeg go buy canoe and paddle. Because inside dat place deep. Imagine 22 years sailing experience from her and u just dey learn. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comical Reasons Why Kids Cry(pics) / Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / A Gay Wants To Commit Suicide. Advice Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.