Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

What's The Impression Do People Feel When They Look At You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Impression Do People Feel When They Look At You (348 Views)

Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone / Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Impression Do People Feel When They Look At You by BENRAZY(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
For me no idea

Drop urs grin
Re: What's The Impression Do People Feel When They Look At You by todugo(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
I see them as gossiper with no work, especially when in group in a particular spot
Re: What's The Impression Do People Feel When They Look At You by squarelead(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Eni ba gbena woju ekun. Wahala for who no understand Yoruba

1 Like

Re: What's The Impression Do People Feel When They Look At You by richmond500: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
When girls see me for the first time, they will be like....."wow, look at this cute guy with a touch of Obi Cubana"

I actually don't care about guys and what they think of me
Re: What's The Impression Do People Feel When They Look At You by Juliusmalema2: 1:29am On Jul 20, 2021
There is this impression that they are seeing a billionaire for the first time, though I don't show off.

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIP: What's The Highest Amount Of Money Your Partner Has Ever Demanded? / Please Someone Should Help Me! / 加速主义美国一直在压制中国企业

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.