Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? (1233 Views)

Why Do Women Feel Bad When You Took Your Bath Immediately / I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Have you ever felt bad after breaking someone's heart?
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by KristaPretty(f): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't grin grin grin
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by wahles(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mellowbandw:
Have you ever felt bad after breaking someone's heart?
Yes
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Texman21: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
i am happy for you,know that i am
even if i cant understand i will take the pain give me the truth me and my heart we will make through if happy is her am happy for you.

Demi lovato-stone cold
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
wahles:

Yes

Why?
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
KristaPretty:
I don't grin grin grin

Why?
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by wahles(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mellowbandw:

Why?

Iono, maybe i am just emotional like that.
I have felt the pain so i know
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by pansophist(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes I do, but the reason to break things up supersedes post-breakup guilt. Otherwise, you'll both coexist in a relationship devoid of happiness which inevitably leads to abuse and postponed breakup. Why not do it earlier?

3 Likes

Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Dominicane(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
I can't say...
This is my own say
For my own way,
The heart's I've break
re 2much, that they nw go astray
, I'm not a player,
But I keep signing heart breakers
In my areas..
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by CosmicPhoenix: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
No,sometimes i even feel happy about it
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by LordKO(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes.
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
pansophist:
Yes I do, but the reason to break things up supersedes post-breakup guilt. Otherwise, you'll both coexist in a relationship devoid of happiness which inevitably leads to abuse and postponed breakup. Why not do it earlier?

Good point
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
No,sometimes i even feel happy about it

Why?
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
LordKO:
Yes.

Lord, please reply me the other place. Thanks.
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by CosmicPhoenix: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
to be honest,i dont really know why.
Mellowbandw:

Why?
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
to be honest,i dont really know why.

Maybe you never loved them.
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Deepfeel(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Depends on the type of relationship I had with that person
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=Deepfeel post=79883753]Depends on the type of relationship I had with that person [/quote

Example?
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:
Depends on the type of relationship I had with that person

Example?
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Cope1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yeah, though I wasn't sure of what I wanted then.
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Cope1:
Yeah, though I wasn't sure of what I wanted then.

Can you date her again now that you know what you want?
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Deepfeel(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mellowbandw:

Example?
If I genuinely love her and something happens that leads to break up I will feel bad for breaking her heart and mine as well,
But if I don't love her and I feel she's just wasting her time with me I will find a way to make her go away even if it hurts her it will be for her own good
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

If I genuinely love her and something happens that leads to break up I will feel bad for breaking her heart and mine as well,
But if I don't love her and I feel she's just wasting her time with me I will find a way to make her go away even if it hurts her it will be for her own good

Great point

1 Like

Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Cope1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mellowbandw:

Can you date her again now that you know what you want?
Though she was good to me, but I can't date her again
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by bluskyee: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes! For a particular lady and I apologized afterwards. Unfortunately she misconstrued the apology. She wanted us to come back to status quo ante before she can accept my apology. Then she asked" what exactly are you apologizing for"? Till date I can't answer the question
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
bluskyee:
Yes! For a particular lady and I apologized afterwards. Unfortunately she misconstrued the apology. She wanted us to come back to status quo ante before she can accept my apology. Then she asked" what exactly are you apologizing for"? Till date I can't answer the question

Was she good to you?
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by bluskyee: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mellowbandw:

Was she good to you?
I understand what you meant by that. How is one good in a relationship?
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
bluskyee:
I understand what you meant by that. How is one good in a relationship?

Do you consider her a woman of good character?
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
I don't really say the word, I just cease communication completely, and I don't feel bad about it.

1 Like

Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by bluskyee: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mellowbandw:

Do you consider her a woman of good character?
I am not of good character myself.
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
bluskyee:
I am not of good character myself.

Lol
Re: Do People Feel Bad When They Break Others Heart? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I don't really say the word, I just cease communication completely, and I don't feel bad about it.

Have you really loved someone before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? / What No One Will Tell You About Masturbation!! / She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.