Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On (14448 Views)

This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. / He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. / Somebody Make Me Their Boyfriend, Man Says After This Hairstyle. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by Hausa(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

who is mocking her?!??! i am just stating a fact that the girl in the picture herself states. educate yourselves on Lizzie Velasquez so i dont have to do it for you.... she, HERSELF, calls herself the ugliest woman in the world, as you can confirm below (skip to 14sec mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztJkD7-Vtks
Gracious Jesus!
What exactly must've caused this condition? OMG!

It's good sha, she speaks well.
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by Limassol(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

who is mocking her?!??! i am just stating a fact that the girl in the picture herself states. educate yourselves on Lizzie Velasquez so i dont have to do it for you.... she, HERSELF, calls herself the ugliest woman in the world, as you can confirm below (skip to 14sec mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztJkD7-Vtks
Easy tiger! Calm down with the harsh tone! By the way, The fact you cherry-picked her out of a population of roughly a billion to unjustly characterised the white race as ugly says everything about the type of person you are. Saying she called herself ugly is not a valid excuse to sink this low,( its a fact these days attention-seeking is oxygen to some people, you of all people should know better). You my friend need some education and enlightment. However, We alll know the amount of backlash this will generate if tables were turned. There is no room for racism in which ever form, it's despicable and disgusting. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by Limassol(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Common psychological sense should tell you she calls herself ugly in order not to be affected by it when others call her that, she is good looking in her own way, she didn't create herself, and you certainly have no right to demean her sexually, it validates nothing or your irritating first comment.
His comment about the white race is completely unacceptable! And i hope he understand two wrongs don't make a right, That some racist lowlifes among white people often racially abuse blacks is not an excuse for him to sank this low.
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Limassol:
Easy tiger! Calm down with the harsh tone! By the way, The fact you cherry-picked her out of a population of roughly a billion to unjustly characterised the white race as ugly says everything about the type of person you are. Saying she called herself ugly is not a valid excuse to sink this low,( its a fact these days attention-seeking is oxygen to some people, you of all people should know better). You my friend need some education and enlightment. However, We alll know the amount of backlash this will generate if tables were turned. There is no room for racism in which ever form, it's despicable and disgusting. Peace!

"unjustly characterise the white race as ugly"....bwaaaaaaaah, where do they find people like you??!!

let me educate you for a minute....A) i havent made a single mention of the white race on this thread, and most importantly, B) this woman is LATINA, not white!

[img]https://media./images/280056b1dc40deea3bf1131f6b9a1aa1/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by Jeon(f): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Whites are ugly tbh

Blacks are fugly truth to be told.

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by Jeon(f): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
now imagine the below girl with the same braids, and come say that any girl with that hairstyle turns you on:

She's beautiful.. Atleast living a best life in a developed nation.
Unlike u!

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
ritaprincess:
Is the second picture a screenshot from your creative imaginative mind
What's really wrong with you
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jeon:
She's beautiful.. Atleast living a best life in a developed nation.
Unlike u!

you have the right to your opinion on A) her beauty or B) that i have ever lived in Nigeria, let alone Africa.

[img]https://media1./images/1aaab98b112d0fc8ff2156c247a8ffdc/tenor.gif?itemid=18513725[/img]
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by Jeon(f): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you have the right to your opinion on A) her beauty or B) that i have ever lived in Nigeria, let alone Africa.

[img]https://media1./images/1aaab98b112d0fc8ff2156c247a8ffdc/tenor.gif?itemid=18513725[/img]

Your speaking shows that u are a typical Nigerian.. Who has never step foot outside Nigeria.

Don't worry you will see urs infront.
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

This aunty begs to differ grin
Ewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Yeah, the type that'll cut off your deeek if she's having a bad day.

Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jeon:
Your speaking shows that u are a typical Nigerian.. Who has never step foot outside Nigeria.
Don't worry you will see urs infront.

lol. i have never lived in Nigeria, let alone Africa, duh!

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by Jeromo: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
I'm sure you're not the only one who has faced this problem more than once. It is really very difficult to find a good hairdresser or stylist. It sometimes takes a lot of time and effort, but I still managed to find such people. I am now very happy to do business with them. Also, they make cool layered hair https://www.hairstylery.com/medium-layered-hair/ These guys are well versed in fashion and haircuts, they can always give a lot of useful tips and this has helped me change my image perfectly. This is really very useful and interesting, I think you should also turn to them.
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by MufasaLion: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Whites are ugly tbh

It seems you're high.

1 Like

Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by bepositive11: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Danisaint112:

I would assume you are joking. grin if not,then you are dumb, blind and foolish...

Everyone has their preferences. I don't find whites attractive either
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by Danisaint112(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
bepositive11:

Everyone has their preferences. I don't find whites attractive either

You are quoting the wrong nigga dude. I never quote you.
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by bepositive11: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Danisaint112:

You are quoting the wrong nigga dude. I never quote you.

Ya, I know. I'm just saying that the guy you quoted is not alone. He's not the only one who doesn't find whites attractive
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by Danisaint112(m): 9:08am On Sep 05, 2021
bepositive11:

Ya, I know. I'm just saying that the guy you quoted is not alone. He's not the only one who doesn't find whites attractive

It's okay if you don't find them attractive. But saying whites are not beautiful is totally meaningless and unreasonable.
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by bepositive11: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Danisaint112:

It's okay if you don't find them attractive. But saying whites are not beautiful is totally meaningless and unreasonable.

It's a subjective opinion not a fact. Some people will agree and some people won't
Re: Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On by Danisaint112(m): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2021
bepositive11:

It's a subjective opinion not a fact. Some people will agree and some people won't

Nigerians don't just know how to use the word "some" or "most." Instead they generalize. Despite I find white girls more attractive than black girls, I would never say all black girls are ugly. That's absurd. undecided

I would rather say; "white girls are mostly beautiful than black girls facially." Dude needs to learn "how not to run into conclusions." sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water / SHOCKER! Pregnant Girl Resurrects At Her Funeral In Warri - See / How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.