Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted (3728 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Naijabash(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend in PubIic for Trying to take Back the Car he Gifted Her - VIDEO

According to the Instagram user that shared the video, the guy wanted to take back the car he bought for her but she pounced on him, saying that the car is hers.

She then proceeded to attack him while bystanders watched and told the young man not to retaliate.

He tried to ward her off but she kept advancing towards him with some punches and even tore his shirt.

Watch the video: >>> https:///xGNQvG

Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by InsideLove(f): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Plut01: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2021

That girl is a Nairalander......She brought the issue here last week.

I'm coming, let me check her moniker.

* Modified

https://www.nairaland.com/6639751/partner-asks-car-he-she

But the Guy stupid sha. For a lady to even have the courage to raise up her hands against you? Reason why you as a man should not form so much familiarities with ladies. Nah disrespect e dey cause. Imagine a lady slapping you, wetin you wan tell your younger sisters or your younger ones?....... You go dey hear something like; See Egbon wey mumu. Nah one dwarfy lady beat craze comot him body. God forbid bad thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Sugardick: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2021
I hope the stupid guy didn't do it in her name, and if he did that's his loss I have no pity for a goodfornothing simp

5 Likes

Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by DaddyRochie1642: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2021
Next time, he should have bought that car for his mother. Ode.

I like how she tore his Shirt grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by nzeobi(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2021
He should bought the car for his mum or siblings truly but the girl tearing his shirt shows that she's frustrated
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by yuping(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2021
If the car is in her name bye bye, don't give for show off, give to assist and empower, when pussy dey sweet una, una go turn father Christmas begin give to show off.
I pity guys make never get sense, things like this should come as honeymoon gift or giving you a child, 5th,10years wedding anniversary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by temitope27(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by pussyphilia(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2021
That a strong lady dia! My type

Not those weak assz ladies that will be dia crying and begging a man instead of taking action.

A real woman she is
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Simp
See as he be like sissy. No strength at all in his stance. Shameless thing.

This is exactly how Igboho will look once we bring him in after beating him up today.
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2021
I know some SIMPlified men after reading this will still go ahead with same shit he did. His own Mom might even be trekking sef

She should beat the agbaya. I support her grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Savedday: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Starboytwo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
No man should ever hit a woman if she don’t hit him first.
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Icejayz(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
She then proceeded to attack him while bystanders watched and told the young man not to retaliate.
The guy is a simp, fool! if I were the one. I will both beat the beech and the useless bystanders that told me not to retaliate, I despise nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Vickho6(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
before you criticize the bitch action...
the Bedrock/foundation of the relationship speak for the action... imagine he had bought his relatives the car they gonna pray and wish him well... what did he get after buying her, he was bullied, disrespect and shame...

E sweet me as e get bullied he had learn in hard way now grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Simp
See as he be like sissy. No strength at all in his stance. Shameless thing.

This is exactly how Igboho will look once we bring him in after beating him up today.
how much were you paid to instill this level of bitterness in you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by sunshineV(f): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
3k active twitter followers for sale @ 10k. bomb with ease.

mention me if u need
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by paulolee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
no b small drama...na dis kain fight i de like watch because person go laff tire..
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Naijabash(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
:-
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by HRMK: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
na boldface she dey use!i blv u nor mumu reach buy d car in her name.dat na wen u go fit get am back.police go ask how u get money buy am sha!
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Doctorfitz: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lol men of this generation won't keep amazing me.....smh ..u buy motor for who
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Kondomatic(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starboytwo:
No man should ever hit a woman if she don’t hit him first.

Why?
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Say no to violence. If he should retaliate people will start blaming him. Violence begat violence

2 Likes

Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Naijabash(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Queenserah26(f): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Why I'm I still laughing grin grin grin
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Naijabash(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
grin wahala dey
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by LikeAking: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Simp.
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by LikeAking: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
THE GIRL NO WISE.
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Naijabash(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Naijabash(m): 6:21am On Jul 22, 2021
. undecided
Re: Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted by Naijabash(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But She bleeps Around / Would You Marry A Househelp? / Why Do Girls Stay Single Until They Are Too Old.or Has God Forsaken Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.