Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! (2210 Views)

I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State / I'm Being IMPERSONATED By thegidredpiIIer For The Wrong Reasons Pls Report!!!!!! / I'm Currently The Most Hated Male On Nairaland!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Doja2000:
Rubbish!! U are the one doing it. Admit it angry
Up to 2milllion members In this forum,na only you them clone.
I think you are the first nairalander to complain about this.
You just want people to hate FEMALE,that is all.
U seek attention from nairalanders,we no give u. U are now seeking attention from mods and the founder of this forum.
Rubbish!
There are lots of monikers to envy in this forum. U are not even popular sef. Na your stupidity dey popular.
Werey dey disguise. You will continue begging for attention,but none will be given to u.
You are a clown. angry
Wow...Ok
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Doja2000:
Rubbish!! U are the one doing it. Admit it angry
Up to 2milllion members In this forum,na only you them clone.
I think you are the first nairalander to complain about this.
You just want people to hate FEMALE,that is all.
U seek attention from nairalanders,we no give u. U are now seeking attention from mods and the founder of this forum.
Rubbish!
There are lots of monikers to envy in this forum. U are not even popular sef. Na your stupidity dey popular.
Werey dey disguise. You will continue begging for attention,but none will be given to u.
You are a clown. angry
TheGidRedpiIIer Come and tell this aunty that i'm not the one handling you pls.
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
oya log into your second account and tell me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Doja2000:
oya log into your second account and tell me.
You think i have time for your shiit
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You think i have time for your shiit
if u don't have time for my sh!t,then why did u quote me??
Ode.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by lasisi69(f): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Lol... Immature kid cheesy... What is it again you wrote in that book of yours ? undecided

It's all trash cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by Truvelisback(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
no moniker can be two on nairaland
Who told u? Is it because u aren't a victim? I av been a victim of what Op is saying. Someone created an exact moniker of mine(Truvel) to defraud someone. The victim started accusing me. I even told our so-called moderators, they couldn't do anything. I had to deactivate my a/c.
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
Who told u? Is it because u aren't a victim? I av been a victim of what Op is saying. Someone created an exact moniker of mine(Truvel) to defraud someone. The victim started accusing me. I even told our so-called moderators, they couldn't do anything. I had to deactivate my a/c.
So how do i take care of this situation? Any ideas?
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by TheGidRedpiIIer(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin
Look at this one hyperventilating grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by TheGidRedpiIIer(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
And who are you to tell me what to do?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by Truvelisback(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
So how do i take care of this situation? Any ideas?
hmmm, honestly speaking, i don't Know. In my own case, the person took advantage of my popularity here to defraud people. The annoying part is that our so-called moderators won't want to help out. This is so annoying.

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
hmmm, honestly speaking, i don't Know. In my own case, the person took advantage of my popularity here to defraud people. The annoying part is that our so-called moderators won't want to help out. This is so annoying.
Plan B then, do you know any hacker
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by Truvelisback(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Plan B then, do you know any hacker
I don't know. It's obvious that Nairaland isn't safe. Have u tried searching details abt the impersonator in the search engine?
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
I don't know. It's obvious that Nairaland isn't safe. Have u tried searching details abt the impersonator in the search engine?
The account is still very new. Nothing to take out
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by Brian47(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
How do I report account?
I've never done it before.
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Brian47:
How do I report account?
I've never done it before.
Go to his/her profile and views the posts, then, the report button is right after the quote button.
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by Truvelisback(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The account is still very new. Nothing to take out
Nairaland is not safe. Hackers are using people's a/c to defraud their victims.
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by Oyin2212(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The moniker is "TheGidRedpiIIer"
I'm almost too sure its being run by a female to tanish my name here on nairaland.

All this person does is to go to redpill thread and oppose every redpill motion and since i'm already a little bit of a popular person on every redpill thread, i'm seen as a traitor of some kind.

Pls pay attention, i hope the mods are seeing this. I'm THEGIDREDPILLER while the impersonator is "TheGidRedpiIIer" The difference is the II instead of LL.
This is the link to the impersonator's profile https://www.nairaland.com/TheGidRedpiIIer

All this just means that i'm beginning to become a household personality, nevertheless, i have reported to the mods.
Pls Be Aware!
Seun
Rocktation
ferano
lalasticlala

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Bro your name has been tarnished already.
Re: I'm Currently Being IMPERSONATED!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
The Impersonator is back! pls beware!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Served Breakfast, My Full Story / Sex With My Step Sister / Why Are Some Girls So Bitter Over A Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.