Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State (1219 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Couple Use Tipper For Their Wedding In Akwa Ibom State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Jmichael1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Duties calls......

so i receive an early morning call frm my boss that we are going to akwa ibom state to work(truck driving)

i got no option rather to obey him.we left yenagoa at exactly 10 am then got to akwa ibom at 4:35pm.dat's my 1st time of going there.

we got frm now(june) till august to finish our work over there at eastern obolo LGA...

as a street/guy man,i can't go to that place without catches sum bitches,....

i will kip on updating u guys abt my stay over there..,

bt 4 nw...jmichael1 is currently in akwa ibom state and i'm already enjoying my stay here,.

cheers.....

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Spacebooked...

And stop calling womem bitc*es! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jmichael1:
Duties calls......

so i receive an early morning call frm my boss that we are going to akwa ibom state to work(truck driving)

i got no option rather to obey him.we left yenagoa at exactly 10 am then got to akwa ibom at 4:35pm.dat's my 1st time of going there.

we got frm now(june) till august to finish our work over there at eastern obolo LGA...

as a street/guy man,i can't go to that place without catches sum bitches,....

i will kip on updating u guys abt my stay over there..,

bt 4 nw...jmichael1 is currently in akwa ibom state and i'm already enjoying my stay here,.

cheers.....
first of all ,I don't give a Bleep lol ,unless na abroad you dey fly go , second of all ,I here akwa ibom girls make sense. ,make sure you chop them ,peace out

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Don't spend all your money on women... grin

Give it to us live...

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
first of all ,I don't give a Bleep lol ,unless na abroad you dey fly go , second of all ,I here akwa ibom girls make sense. ,make sure you chop them ,peace out
Assh**e...
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
Spacebooked...

And stop calling womem bitc*es! undecided

stop denying your true nature , you at like 19 and you are already having exes ,that means your pussy must be borehole ,at 19 I was reading books and acing exams

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
I dey sell Toto , you go Bleep?
begun!cheap bitch
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
stop denying your true nature , you at like 19 and you are already having exes ,that means your pussy must be borehole ,at 19 I was reading books and acing exams
Don't compare me to your wretched self! Asswipe!

Your definition of exes is sexual partners? You're the lowlife...

I have had healthy relationships with boys I liked... Kissed only three... And I still haven't had intercourse! Gave amazing BJs which I'm proud of tho...

You were single cause no one would date you...

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
begun!cheap bitch
Obsessed with my vagina? You won't have it... Beg harder... I'll probably feature in your dreams tonight... Enjoy your wetdream... That's the only way you would have me!
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
na just 3k per rounds please oga
even if na free i won't hit that stinky shit
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
even if na free i won't hit that stinky shit
You couldn't! Grow a di**... Piece of sh**
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
please! I have to feed that's the only way I can survive Hawking my useless pussy , destroyed by area touts and jobless men
at this point I have to say you need jesus
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
at this point I have to say you need jesus
Who are you! What's your alternate? I'll find out and you would regret this night!

Area touts and jobless men could hit it... You couldn't...
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
how about cooked indomie ,I go give you knack for cooked indomie and overnight accommodation
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Mynd44!!! He's still doing it!!!!

He's trolling me!
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
Mynd44!!! He's still doing it!!!!

He's trolling me!
na you start am now you Don dey call mods , you no fit face me. , I want chop ban. so make I leave you lol
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
na you start am now you Don dey call mods , you no fit face me. , I want chop ban. so make I leave you lol
Coward! Fight the mods!
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Emma2Seconds: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Calabar girls dey gidigbam, las las nah u go run
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Jmichael1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

i swear down bro...

my spec full here.
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by NoahHadNoArk: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
angry
Both of una dey mad for derailing this thread!

Na beta Thunder go fire una on top this Father’s Day

Op continue your story jhor, ignore those ignoramus
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jmichael1:

i swear down bro...
my spec full here.
lol enjoy brother
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
angry
my father is useless my mother is a LovePeddler thank you
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nastysam: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Before you said you dont give a Bleep but now you give a Bleep......A typical Hypocritical Nigerian you are........I can never come close to you....you are a snake in the green grass
Ballzproblemm:
lol enjoy brother
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nastysam:
Before you said you dont give a Bleep but now you give a Bleep......A typical Hypocritical Nigerian you are........I can never come close to you....you are a snake in the green grass
Yes!
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nastysam:
wetin they worry diswan ,life ain't that deep bro ,and besides he quoted me. ,I replied "enjoy" still doesn't mean I give a shit
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nastysam: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
You keep exposing the kind of person you are.....The truth is you actually give a Bleep but you cant just admit it....see how you are insulting a lady because she is open and free(she talks about herself) i think thats where you gat the idea about her.......Now my words to you is....you feel you are so so important or what you say is important...but lemme tell you, you are not different from a rotten corpse because what so ever you think you know or believe in....its just a borrowed knowledge from this earth....you are a food for maggot at the end...Stopid
Ballzproblemm:
wetin they worry diswan ,life ain't that deep bro ,and besides he quoted me. ,I replied "enjoy" still doesn't mean I give a shit
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nastysam: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Life aint that deep because you have no idea of other people livelihood.....YOU ARE SO EGOISTIC AND FULL OF PRIDE..... try bring yourself down, everything nor dey revolve around you........
Ballzproblemm:
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nastysam:
You keep exposing the kind of person you are.....The truth is you actually give a Bleep but you cant just admit it....see how you are insulting a lady because she is open and free(she talks about herself) i think thats where you gat the idea about her.......Now my words to you is....you feel you are so so important or what you say is important...but lemme tell you, you are not different from a rotten corpse because what so ever you think you know or believe in....its just a borrowed knowledge from this earth....you are a food for maggot at the end...Stopid
the funniest part is that ,the OP no carry am for head,why you come they carry am for ,nigga your life bad no me say , you go pass your anger one okay? I don't know why am replying a nobody sef ,later ok? when next you see my post skip lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Ballzproblemm: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nastysam:
Life aint that deep because you have no idea of other people livelihood.....YOU ARE SO EGOISTIC AND FULL OF PRIDE..... try bring yourself down, everything nor dey revolve around you........
get a life lol
Re: I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
get a life lol
What's your alternate acct?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With The Female Gender / How Do I Cut Off From Her? / Pastor Who Have S3x With Pregnant Woman In A Vira Video Last Year Fadayomi Kehin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.