Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. (3859 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Psychopath Awareness...dont Fall Prey / Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 11:34pm On May 12, 2011
Mr.Chima:

@Advocator
Repent of your ways you backward lot from a backward origin.

Repent? Is putting people on the spotlight something better to do you effing house wife?

D-sense:

Advertizer Advocator.
what's you prb here . . . either you sit back and enjoy the show or you work the hell outa here . . . . .  undecided

Was I talking to you?  If you mourn my name again you will get a full d[i]i[/i]ck in your mouth.

MDS - I don't wanna know what happened & I am just pissed at how this married woman is behaving. i have no problem with anyone and frankly I don't wanna even know what is going on. I never liked her and I will never will.
Pronto!
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 12, 2011
I feel you advo. i just don't want it to escalate.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 11:45pm On May 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I feel you advo. i just don't want it to escalate.

I totally understand you. kiss

<------ heads out.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrChima2(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2011
^
Yeah, that\'s right: be a good dog and run along. Atta boy.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 12, 2011
aminalib:

i see we have bootleg moderators again undecided

Go lose some weight.

@D-Sense kiss kiss
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 11:56pm On May 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Go lose some weight.

@D-Sense kiss kiss

lmaoo thanks i will once u fix ur face grin grin grin go fix ur face and learn how to dress. grin grin **back to normal**
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 11:57pm On May 12, 2011
Advocator:

I totally understand you. kiss

<------ heads out.

Advocator:

Repent? Is putting people on the spotlight something better to do you effing house wife?

[b]Was I talking to you?  If you mourn my name again you will get a full d[i]i[/i]ck in your mouth.[/b]MDS - I don't wanna know what happened & I am just pissed at how this married woman is behaving. i have no problem with anyone and frankly I don't wanna even know what is going on. I never liked her and I will never will.
Pronto!

YOU THIS black Ghanaian  monkey . . Better respect yahself before you get e-whooped . . .  . . . .  undecided
My quote was clear and fair .   .I said you should stop lamenting and get outa the thread if not interested . . .Tell me whats wrong with that . . . Or your head has been swaped with Mice's head? angry grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by 190: 11:58pm On May 12, 2011
seriously chewing popcorn cheesy
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:00am On May 13, 2011
yo who the hell wears jeans skirt and a jean top anymore? i know who mzdarkskin, think she stuck in the 90s undecided
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 12:01am On May 13, 2011
Abnormal Advocator,

Listen if you diss me back  tonight . . .I swear you are just gonna make my day grin grin grin
As i'm already exhausted from codes writting (Programming) . .Is either you keep you disses for another day then you defeat me or you keep my day by getting into it tonight grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 12:03am On May 13, 2011
190 you better get that dude's pic off your Portal . . .He looks HIV positive grin grin grin grin

OUT#3 ,
what you meant by He's not behaving? angry angry angry angry shocked
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 12:05am On May 13, 2011
Amina Oh you mean my HIGH SCHOOL PICTURE @ THE END OF YEAR FASHION SHOW? LOL. That was 2006 trick. Anyway at least I have the figure to wear a skirt and not walk around with two turkey legs chafing and bumping to each other like mexican jumping beans. you walking water bed. I know your fugly azz aint talking about nobody's face. Not even extensions make you look feminine. Lard azz.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by 190: 12:06am On May 13, 2011
sharrap dia dsense before i plant maize on your nyash!! angry angry
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:07am On May 13, 2011
lol why are u posting HIGH SCHOOL PICTURES THEN? u don't have updated ones undecided lmaooo wow, yeap lard ass, niice one, take a look at ur face boo, thats why all ur fb pics u hide or its shaded, if u really want to talk about how people look, grin grin grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:08am On May 13, 2011
lmaoo this chic can't even find a man in her city undecided how u date someone u never met in real life, jeez
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 12:10am On May 13, 2011
Hmmm let me see, because I have the option to. I do what I want because I can. But why you worried about it tho? That's the question. Instead of following me like a second azzhole, mind your business and focus on getting your weight up! Oops my bad too late  tongue
You can clearly see my face in this pic trick. Sadly I can see yours. The transvestite named Cupcake who live in my neighborhood is more feminine than your big azz. Dont worry about who I am dating or forking. That is my business.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 12:12am On May 13, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

MzDarkSkin:

Amina Oh you mean my HIGH SCHOOL PICTURE @ THE END OF YEAR FASHION SHOW? LOL. That was 2006 trick. Anyway at least I have the figure to wear a skirt and not walk around with two turkey legs chafing and bumping to each other like mexican jumping beans. you walking water bed. I know your fugly azz aint talking about nobody's face. Not even extensions make you look feminine. Lard azz.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

190:

sharrap dia dsense before i plant maize on your nyash!! angry angry

Plant it make we see . . . . . grin undecided undecided undecided undecided
No continental coochie for you tonight tongue tongue
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:13am On May 13, 2011
LMAOO hey darkskin i thought u dont go back and forth with people anymore tongue glad to see u are still the same , do you smoke? ur lips are black as hell? just wondering, lmaoo im glad now u see my pic all u can say is lose weight, i am just fine, just right tongue tongue lol try to put another pic that doesnt show u fully, lmaoo, lol who is worried bout who u are forking, lmaoo dating someone u never met lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 12:14am On May 13, 2011
^ignored! tongue

fat azz want to try me, dsense I ignored her and the btch can't take it. smh!
what is it about MzD that some tricks feel the need to stalk! geez! somebody need to stop feeding
Norbit them damn fig newtons and double pattied angus burgers and large fries!  lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:15am On May 13, 2011
you ignored me undecided but u responded to me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed interesting, lmaoo yeap yes my ass is deaf fatter than urs grin grin grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:17am On May 13, 2011
hey darkskin i am trying u grin grin grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 12:17am On May 13, 2011
^fat and out of shape yewwwywwwheeeww.
I bet you can't walk to the other side of your living room without getting tired.
trying me? try laying off the late night snacks trick and bleep off!

@d-sense who are u talking about? tongue
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:19am On May 13, 2011
grin grin grin aww she can't come up with nothing better to say, come on my body is like 20 million time better than urs darkskin,
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 12:21am On May 13, 2011
^^ buahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa! Now that's comedy! grin grin You are a real riot!
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:22am On May 13, 2011
grin grin grin i thought u ignored me undecided undecided undecided whats comedy is that u actually think u look good and that ur life matters undecided
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:23am On May 13, 2011
lmaoo i've seen ur facebook photos girls, trust me u look like a homeless chick out of all of ur friends.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 12:23am On May 13, 2011
Funny thing is my schit is blocked so. . .keep lying and recycling a certain NLder's jokes  tongue.
if YOU find that to be comedy you must be crying with laughter at yourself to even compare an it like you, to me. Kill yourself.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:24am On May 13, 2011
no maybe its blocked now but it wasn't before, remember when u used to have ur damn phone number listed? what a retaard, lmao
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 12:24am On May 13, 2011
OUT#3,
I was talking bout that Fufu-head 190 cheesy
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 12:27am On May 13, 2011
aminalib:

no maybe its blocked now but it wasn't before, remember when u used to have your damn phone number listed? what a retaard, lmao

you have got to be the dumbest chick I've ever been at odds with you know that? Seriously! That was the number to a rejection hotline. I see the fat has clouded your brain cells.

@D-Sense oh. tongue
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:29am On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

you have got to be the dumbest chick I've ever been at odds with you know that? Seriously! That was the number to a rejection hotline. I see the fat has clouded your brain cells.

@D-Sense oh. tongue

grin grin grin u need to walk to a mirror and say wat u just said, lol im dumb but u crying over a dude that u never met, awww how sweet, lol yes we already know i am fat but will always look better than u even when scratching my lard asss, so ur point is that, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:30am On May 13, 2011
lmaoo # to a rejection hotline, lol i was just joking with u, i never saw where u posted a number, dumb dumb, jeez, good for outing urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Wholesale Ladies Shoes Supply In Nigeria / The Most Cutest Kids I Have Ever Seen / Look Closely, How Many People Can You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.