Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. (3855 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Psychopath Awareness...dont Fall Prey / Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 12:32am On May 13, 2011
Honey angry
would you stop it now angry angry . . Skip to another thread and fun wink
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 12:41am On May 13, 2011
_-_
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2011
OUT#3
IS LEADING  . .  . . lipsrsealed lag undecideds
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrChima2(m): 12:48am On May 13, 2011
Amina, please, squash this mini beef and be the bigger (no pun intended) girl. But damn girl, if that is really you, I admire your courage and confidence because I have seen tons of fat ugly women in my time and I can tell you that I wont forget your face in a hurry.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:51am On May 13, 2011
Mr.Chima:

Amina, please, squash this mini beef and be the bigger (no pun intended) girl. But damn girl, if that is really you, I admire your courage and confidence because I have seen tons of fat ugly women in my time and I can tell you that I wont forget your face in a hurry.

grin grin grin thanks chima, now just show a picture of urself, so we can all have a good laugh too
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:52am On May 13, 2011
i see lowlife #3 needed backup grin grin undecided
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 12:53am On May 13, 2011
_-_-_

Let me remove myself from this.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Orton10(m): 12:55am On May 13, 2011
So theres a Mr, Chima? shocked
Welcome to Nairaland Sir! shocked shocked
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 12:56am On May 13, 2011
lmao@ the fat btch having to post double (like her size pants) to get her point across!

girl you are better than me but have been following me throughout and seem to be looking 4 every detail about me. Interesting indeed.
Please abeg, run a few laps and then talk to me. I'm not even going to get on your face, thunder cat looking IT. You say I am lame for the rejection hotline, at least I show mercy on my rejects. God definitely didn't when he created something like you.  tongue Crying over who? lol little girl please. You so focused on MzD's every move you are slipping. You are passed what? the maximum amount of lbs on a scale? girl please don't play yourself.

LOL D-sense I know that's right! apparently I need back up. grin h0e mad cause she tried to be funny and got called out.
Like I have her time. I am working on something else.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 12:58am On May 13, 2011
oh my god, how long did it take u to write that grin grin grin lol which one am i a little girl or a BIG GIRL grin grin here is a tissue girl stop crying over guys u will never meet, u will always be a loser, so sad grin YOU have my time, uve been entertaining me since i logged on, all it took was one comment, so easy
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 1:01am On May 13, 2011
Come up with what? btch please. Like I said, I am involved in another project. I just come over here to peep and call u out and go on back to my business. I don't have to go tiit for tat immediately because you are bored, trying to hide your shame with >>> grin grin grin like you think cause you a damn fo0l everybody else is. mschew.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 1:03am On May 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

So theres a Mr, Chima? shocked
Welcome to Nairaland Sir! shocked shocked

Black sheep grin grin
That's not Mr Chima for real but, a fan of Mrs chima undecided
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 1:04am On May 13, 2011
ummm u been going tiit for tat, duuh, undecided undecided undecided thats how i like u to entertain me, i like knowing that i can push ur buttons anytime grin grin grin and what shame is that?  grin grin cheesy,
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 1:10am On May 13, 2011
^^mschew. WOMP!

@d-sense hmmm. is this "fan" you? grin grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 1:11am On May 13, 2011
cumunumunsdsdklsmdsd grin wink . . .Now get your fingers outa the hole grin grin grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 1:13am On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

^^mschew. WOMP!

@d-sense hmmm. is this "fan" you?  grin grin

lmao u are such a friggin follower i swear, so u see chima use womp now she must also, u should just kill urself u have not one bone or thought process that is your own.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 1:16am On May 13, 2011
^^you need to do some research. Kind of disappointed being that you claim to know everything else about me but failed to see that I first used "womp" on RDollz a while back waaay before Chima did. Why am I even explaining myself to this lard? I'm the follower yet you need to use lines others hurl at me to come up with a half azzed response? A beg fck yourself since nobody else will and GET LOST!

D-sense:

cumunumunsdsdklsmdsd grin wink . . .Now get your fingers outa the hole grin grin grin

Hold your head down btwn your legs and keep it that way for about an hour, oloshi  tongue grin grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 1:19am On May 13, 2011
Mr. Chima,

I don't know who you are but I appreciate your admiration and I most certainly welcome my fans good or bad.   wink  Now, I don't have nothing to do with you and 190 that between you all but there are other niggas who play cheer nuts and run when the shit hits the fan.  If you are going to call out one then you need to call out all.  Just saying suga.  Do what you got to do.  

Assvocator,

I don't say shit to you and if you do not like me which I don't give a Bleep then stop talking my name up attention starved niggafied ho arse nigga.  No one brought your name up and you came running like the nut rider you are so sit your dusty arse back and chill like the lil nigglet you are.  You don't even know if I am a woman or a man but you insisted on barking your mouth like you know me.  Go find one of those sand fly looking hoes and feed them.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 1:21am On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[color=#0066ff]^^you need to do some research. Kind of disappointed being that you claim to know everything else about me but failed to see that I first used "womp" on RDollz a while back waaay before Chima did. Why am I even explaining myself to this lard?

you are explaining yourself to me because I OWN your emotions on NL undecided undecided duh? all i know and everyone else knows is that  u are the ultimate follower online, i can imagine how u are in real life, lol have u sent money to guys again? grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Sirfly: 1:22am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Assvocator,

I don't say poo to you and if you do not like me which I don't give a bleep then stop talking my name up attention starved niggafied ho arse nigga.  No one brought your name up and you came running like the nut rider you are so sit your dusty arse back and chill like the lil nigglet you are.  You don't even know if I am a woman or a man but you insisted on barking your mouth like you know me.  Go find one of those sand fly looking hoes and feed them.  

he spoke the truth, if u re married u need to take care of your children, breastfed them nd cook for them. he is a more

than a man tellin u the truth nd he is my new friend. so shadap nd do wat he said u lowlife slut. hes the only

person u is not scared to face u wiv his real account unlike the OP. u re old rag nd u stil running wiv us.

Bleep u Bleep u

Advocator i like u bravery man no homo.  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 1:23am On May 13, 2011
Mz Darkskin was the first one that used Womp before I did.  She is not following me and if she was following me she wouldn't tell me to be the bigger person and Bleep the rest that don't sound like someone who is following me.  

There has been several times where Mz. Darkskin took other people side just for the sake of peace and followers do not engage in peace offering.  

Let me make sure there are no typos because you mofos checking typos and shit now.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 1:25am On May 13, 2011
Sir-fly:

he spoke the truth, if u re married u need to take care of your children, breastfed them nd cook for them. he is a more

than a man tellin u the truth nd he is my new friend. so shadap nd do wat he said u lowlife slut. hes the only

person u is not scared to face u wiv his real account unlike the OP. u re old rag nd u stil running wiv us.

bleep u bleep u

Advocator i like u bravery man no homo.  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You need to go sit your diaper wearing arse Bleep down somewhere and eat some applesauce lil nigglet.

You are another nut rider that don't know shit about me or anybody else. You better go stalk Babe and stay the Bleep back.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Sirfly: 1:28am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You need to go sit your diaper wearing arse bleep down somewhere and eat some applesauce lil nigglet.

You are another nut rider that don't know poo about me or anybody else. You better go stalk Babe and stay the bleep back.

Bleep u you used daughter of a slut. i know u more thn u know yourself nd u re nothing. u have no purpose in this life.

atleast im proud of my age and my accomplishment go side by side, wat dd u ever accomplish in lyfe except run wiv

young kids in nl. leave this site u menstruating monkey.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 1:29am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mz Darkskin was the first one that used Womp before I did.  She is not following me and if she was following me she wouldn't tell me to be the bigger person and bleep the rest that don't sound like someone who is following me.  

There has been several times where Mz. Darkskin took other people side just for the sake of peace and followers do not engage in peace offering.  

Let me make sure there are no typos because you mofos checking typos and poo now.  

ok on the bolded but all that other stuff is ur opinion and u are entitled to it as i am to mine.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by kandiikane(m): 1:30am On May 13, 2011
For the OP to use the "N" word in his/her thread just spoilt the whole ting.

*skips off*
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 1:31am On May 13, 2011
Sir-fly:

bleep u you used daughter of a slut. i know u more thn u know yourself nd u re nothing. u have no purpose in this life.

atleast im proud of my age and my accomplishment go side by side, wat dd u ever accomplish in lyfe except run wiv

young kids in nl.  leave this site u menstruating monkey.

Bleep you too you used son of a slut.  Keep barking and I will still be here lil nigglet.  Go play with the monkey bars.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 1:31am On May 13, 2011
aminalib:

you are explaining yourself to me because I OWN your emotions on NL undecided undecided duh? all i know and everyone else knows is that  u are the ultimate follower online, i can imagine how u are in real life, lol have u sent money to guys again? grin

have you sent those barrels to Liberia like you promised? or did you eat all of the contents depriving the needy of the little hope you falsely advertised? Don't worry about my life. Just when I thought 'ol girl was on my nutz and stalking I find out it's a lard like you. SMH. Own whose emotions? You really couldn't get passed the first cyber beating you got a month ago and decided to talk schit to me again tonight? Who has the REAL control over whom for you to create three separate threads about me but was too puzzy to tell ppl you admitted to someone offline that is was all about me? You are one real puppet show for all to see. I might be a follower but I have nothing to hide, you do sadly you decided your face wasn't one of them.
Dumb azz talk what you don't even know but I do know u emailed somebody and asked questions about me offline I do know that. And look at you now having to embarrass yourself admitting to making a false claim about me only to be corrected by Chima. Some h0es, I tell ya.  undecided
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 1:33am On May 13, 2011
aminalib:

ok on the bolded but all that other stuff is your opinion and u are entitled to it as i am to mine.

My opinion about the womp was a fact.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 1:33am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mr. Chima,

I don't know who you are but I appreciate your admiration and I most certainly welcome my fans good or bad.   wink  Now, I don't have nothing to do with you and 190 that between you all but there are other niggas who play cheer nuts and run when the poo hits the fan.  If you are going to call out one then you need to call out all.  Just saying suga.  Do what you got to do.  

Assvocator,

I don't say poo to you and if you do not like me which I don't give a bleep then stop talking my name up attention starved niggafied ho arse nigga.  No one brought your name up and you came running like the nut rider you are so sit your dusty arse back and chill like the lil nigglet you are.  You don't even know if I am a woman or a man but you insisted on barking your mouth like you know me.  Go find one of those sand fly looking hoes and feed them.  

[size=30pt]fell off the couch . . . .This guy is really suffering ooo grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by kandiikane(m): 1:36am On May 13, 2011
aminalib:

lmaoo thanks i will once u fix your face  grin grin grin go fix your face and learn how to dress. grin grin **back to normal**

Lmaooooooo, this is jokes.

*Joins 190 in seriously eating popcorn*
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 1:36am On May 13, 2011
Hmmm looks like another goat wants to join in. Where is Igwe when u need him to put tricks in check? smh.  tongue

D-sense:

[size=30pt]fell off the couch . . . .This guy is really suffering ooo grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! stop instigating. Leave that to the 'HANs' and the two birds above me.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Jackieugo(f): 1:39am On May 13, 2011
What's going on shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Happy 60th Birthday To "The Bull" Chief Mike Adenuga / Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. / Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.