Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. (3858 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Psychopath Awareness...dont Fall Prey / Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 1:39am On May 13, 2011
Do not call IGWE!!!
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 1:40am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

My opinion about the womp was a fact.  

can u read what i posted? i acknowledge ur fact and stated about everything else was ur opinion,
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Sirfly: 1:41am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

bleep you too you used son of a slut.  Keep barking and I will still be here lil nigglet.  Go play with the monkey bars.  

being here nd doing wat, getting bleeped by teens that are the same age as ur kids. how pathetic can u get, u need to

leave slut.er'one is telling, u got served, advocator, omo to dun, me and er'one else. wise up and pack up, u fucking

cunt.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 1:43am On May 13, 2011
aminalib:

can u read what i posted? i acknowledge your fact and stated about everything else was your opinion,

If I couldn't read it I wouldn't respond.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 1:44am On May 13, 2011
Anyway, lemme shift gears on this Sir-Fly pickin!

Sir-Fly why u beefing with me?  angry angry how did u go from begging me to be ur friend to dissing me?  undecided angry
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 1:44am On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

have you sent those barrels to Liberia like you promised? or did you eat all of the contents depriving the needy of the little hope you falsely advertised? Don't worry about my life. Just when I thought 'ol girl was on my nutz and stalking I find out it's a lard like you. SMH. Own whose emotions? You really couldn't get passed the first cyber beating you got a month ago and decided to talk schit to me again tonight? Who has the REAL control over whom for you to create three separate threads about me but was too puzzy to tell ppl you admitted to someone offline that is was all about me? You are one real puppet show for all to see. I might be a follower but I have nothing to hide, you do sadly you decided your face wasn't one of them.
Dumb azz talk what you don't even know but I do know u emailed somebody and asked questions about me offline I do know that. And look at you now having to embarrass yourself admitting to making a false claim about me only to be corrected by Chima. Some h0es, I tell ya.  undecided

lmaoo u are writing a memoir or something, jeez, straight up loser, i thought u had something else to do, lol u been embarrassing urself on this site since i've been here, did u answer me? did u send any more money to any of ur guys u will never meet in life?
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 1:44am On May 13, 2011
Sir-fly:

being here nd doing wat, getting bleeped by teens that are the same age as your kids. how pathetic can u get, u need to

leave slut.er'one is telling, u got served, advocator, omo to dun, me and er'one else. wise up and pack up, u bleeping

womanliness.

Time for cookies and milk children.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 1:46am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If I couldn't read it I wouldn't respond.

so then u see the error in ur response, moving on
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Sirfly: 1:47am On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Anyway, lemme shift gears on this Sir-Fly pickin!

Sir-Fly why u beefing with me?  angry angry how did u go from begging me to be your friend to dissing me?  undecided angry

ok im sorry, i acted too quick. i am not beefing anyone i just don't like seeing mothers running nd playing around wiv

teens, mothers like that slut mrs chima slut. all the truth speaking members left this topic, nd that bitch is still being

delusional. she need to be informed that she cant play wiv kids and expect to be respected. i feel like peeing in her mouth thats how much i lost respect of that slut.

may she dies for she is rotten LovePeddler.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by kandiikane(m): 1:48am On May 13, 2011
lol See rubbish, I can assure anyone that that goat Igwe has been put in his place. Rubbish, nincoompoop.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 1:50am On May 13, 2011
aminalib:

lmaoo u are writing a memoir or something, jeez, straight up loser, i thought u had something else to do,   lol u been embarrassing urself on this site since i've been here, did u answer me? did u send any more money to any of your guys u will never meet in life?

And if I did send money to someone which I probably did, or didn't that has nothing to do with you. Apparently this is hard for you to accept as you are asking around to get info on me. Pretty pathetic. I might have embarrassed myself on here, but YOU my friend have no shame offline. I have money to spend, it's called disposable income. I make it and work hard for it so I can do what I want with it right? What I should do, is invest in your plastic surgery and gastric by-pass.  You down?  cheesy cheesy

'rubbish nincompoop?' tell your chihuahua she sounds mad lame. tongue
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 1:52am On May 13, 2011
who is asking info on u  u put all your schiits on here, when u get mad u let everyone know your damn life sweetie cool lol disposable income working at a mall, i hear u, ha see dog calling someone ugly and fat, i hear u oooo,
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by kandiikane(m): 1:53am On May 13, 2011
*Seriously chews popcorn*

Continue

Sirfly, you bad ooo
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 1:53am On May 13, 2011
no no hun, you can bring up that lame "mall" line if you want I already told u about that, but the real issue is, you are asking about mz.darkskin offline. I ain't gonna put it ALL up on here but I have been informed by a lil birdie about your inquisitive nature. smh.

Mrs.Chima:

Do not call IGWE!!!

grin grin grin "how yu mean?" Igwe is THAT DUDE! I love that guy! He is awesome! smiley
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 1:56am On May 13, 2011
lol your life is nothing if u depend your ears on little birdies, go ahead put it all on here, cuz trust me u will be the loser of it all cheesy cheesy lmao asking for mzdarkskin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 1:57am On May 13, 2011
Mr Chima?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wtf grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Dsense(m): 1:58am On May 13, 2011
Rukky babe.
Do you work for Newspappers these days . . .I'm refering to that pichie in yah portal grin grin grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 1:59am On May 13, 2011
aminalib:

so then u see the error in your response, moving on

You are right it should have been moved on from the beginning.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 2:00am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are right it should have been moved on from the beginning.  

Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 2:02am On May 13, 2011
D-sense:

Rukky babe.
Do you work for Newspappers these days . . .I'm refering to that pichie in yah portal grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 2:03am On May 13, 2011
Sir-fly:

ok im sorry, i acted too quick. i am not beefing anyone i just don't like seeing mothers running nd playing around wiv

teens, mothers like that slut mrs chima slut. all the truth speaking members left this topic, nd that naughty woman is still being

delusional. she need to be informed that she cant play wiv kids and expect to be respected. i feel like peeing in her mouth thats how much i lost respect of that slut.

may she dies for she is rotten LovePeddler.

You heard your daddy called your mother a rotten LovePeddler?  Too bad.  

I do not run with you and you are a child.  So you are caught in a lie already.  I do not even talk to you nor even look your way.  Go find someone who knows you.  You are a unknown chatter begging for my attention.  

May you die along with your entire family and the dog included.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by toyemz(f): 2:04am On May 13, 2011
@mzdarkskin
hi my two pence
be the bigger person here and let the insults fly right over your head
trying to explain something to someone who already has a set mindset isnt going to change anything
after all what's that popular saying: ,,
'sticks and stones may break my bones,but names will never heard me'
sit back and watch
peaceout
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 2:05am On May 13, 2011
Why is that this punny mrs.chima always talk s**t about me when I am offline. Is that how coward you are, you can't even express yourself fully yet you like calling on to people to f-u-c-k your destroyed self. You are worthless, you ain't got no fans. Don't lie to yourself or others. You & the OP are the same person. You having an ego boasting ID shows us all what kind p-u-n-a-n-i you are. Sit down you syphilitic sex object. I can apart your legs right now & rove myself in but you are too worthless for my semen.

Sir-fly - Kid, you have spoken the truth, I really like your guts and keep your heads up.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 2:06am On May 13, 2011
toyemz:

@mzdarkskin
hi my two pence
trying to explain something to someone who already has a set mindset isnt going to change anything
sit back and watch
peaceout
kiss kiss soo true sis. Will do.  smiley

LOL CHIMA BEHAVE OOO!  grin
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 2:08am On May 13, 2011
toyemz:

@mzdarkskin
hi my two pence
sit back and watch
peaceout

The thing is that SOME people actually think they are actually doing something which is interesting.  Too many people trying to get into something that has nothing to do with them so then it becomes a big mess.  For example, Stir fry and a few others on this thread.  

Some people do not like being corrected so they become salty.  But again, you are right shit going fly by anyway and you have a choice to catch it or let it fly by.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Sirfly: 2:12am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

Why is that this punny mrs.chima always talk s**t about me when I am offline. Is that how coward you are, you can't even express yourself fully yet you like calling on to people to f-u-c-k your destroyed self. You are worthless, you ain't got no fans. Don't lie to yourself or others. You & the OP are the same person. You having an ego boasting ID shows us all what kind p-u-n-a-n-i you are. Sit down you syphilitic sex object. I can apart your legs right now & rove myself in but you are too worthless for my semen.

Sir-fly - Kid, you have spoken the truth, I really like your guts and keep your heads up.

cool cool cool cool

[size=15pt]u re my role model, i really like the way u express urself, so true nd so brave. why cant all men in here be like u.[/size]
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 2:13am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

Go feed your hoes BROKE love-vendor.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 2:14am On May 13, 2011
Sir-fly:

cool cool cool cool

[size=15pt]u re my role model, i really like the way u express urself, so true nd so brave. why cant all men in here be like u.[/size]

He should be both, you both suck dicks and lick arse for mush.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by kandiikane(m): 2:14am On May 13, 2011
Sir-fly:

cool cool cool cool

lol, ok now now, stop bu[i]m[/i]licking.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrChima2(m): 2:16am On May 13, 2011
u re my role model, i really like the way u express urself, so true nd so brave. why cant all men in here be like u.

Sir-fly, why dont you just get a room with Advocator so that he can ffuck you? Seeing as you are the smaller one, you would make a good bottom.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 2:16am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

He should be both, you both suck dicks and lick arse for mush.  

Talking to a kid like that saying a lot about you. Just because you lil bros suck & ride d-i-cks doesn't mean innocent kids all around the world does what your bros does.

Mrs.Chima:

Go feed your hoes BROKE love-vendor.  

Burning huh? Oops looks like I am speaking the truth. I will rather watch you swallow sperms like a juice dear.

Now open wide and let your kind destroy your p-u-ssy even further.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by toyemz(f): 2:17am On May 13, 2011
@Mrs chima
who argues with a mad  man?  how do people know the difference?
do not belittle yourself by exchanging insults with nonentities
what are you  going to benefit from it?
you've said your piece now move on
when he is tired of ranting and raving he will move on to something else
why keep the fire burning by dousing it with more fuel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Cameroon Dishes / Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. / Wholesale Ladies Shoes Supply In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.