Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. (3856 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Psychopath Awareness...dont Fall Prey / Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 2:17am On May 13, 2011
Mr.Chima:

Sir-fly, why dont you just get a room with Advocator so that he can bleep you? Seeing as you are the smaller one, you would make a good bottom.

How about I make you my b-i-t-c-h you double timing skank? Apart your legs & let me & my nigga do you.  cool
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

Talking to a kid like that saying a lot about you. Just because you lil bros suck & ride d-i-cks doesn't mean innocent kids all around the world does what your bros does.

Burning huh? Oops looks like I am speaking the truth. I will rather watch you swallow sperms like a juice dear.

Now open wide and let your kind destroy your p-u-ssy even further.

Manbitch, your hoes are hungry.   Go feed them.  stay off my nuts  dicks gargler.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Sirfly: 2:20am On May 13, 2011
toyemz:

@Mrs chima
who argues with a mad  man?  how do people know the difference?
do not belittle yourself by exchanging insults with nonentities
what are you  going to benefit from it?
you've said your piece now move on
when he is tired of ranting and raving he will move on to something else
why keep the fire burning by dousing it with more fuel

she alredi embrassed herself,stop licking her kitty u fucking ba,stard.

Advocator:

How about I make you my b-i-t-c-h you double timing skank? Apart your legs & let me & my nigga do you.  cool

go go go advoctorr this ur birthday, get the slut mother nd teach her sum lesson. it looks like she has a lot of sluts like her as friends.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Sirfly: 2:21am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Manbitch, your hoes are hungry.   Go feed them.  stay off my nuts  dicks gargler.  

[size=15pt]shudap daughter of a slut just shadap u fucking old rag. [/size]
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by kandiikane(m): 2:23am On May 13, 2011
Sirfly who taught you all these swear words?

Its is very bad for you
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 2:24am On May 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are worthless saliva as it goes.

*spits oh her faces & leaves the damn thread*
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 2:26am On May 13, 2011
Suck my dick worthless arse nigglet. You needs to drink more water you dehydrated arse sniffing biatch arse nigglet.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 2:27am On May 13, 2011
Sir-fly:

[size=15pt]shudap daughter of a slut just shadap u bleeping old rag. [/size]

Go Bleep your mother/aunt you inbred nigglet.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by toyemz(f): 2:28am On May 13, 2011
@sir-fly

she alredi embrassed herself,stop licking her kitty u bleeping ba,stard

who ever your beef is with does not give  you the right to speak like this
but then like i have always said 'thank God for  the virtual world,it allows people who in real life wouldn't dare utter nonsense the power and strength to vomit rubbish
you are 17 and utterly dis picable and i am 100% sure that in the real  world you are a sicko and on medication.
but then remember the saying charity beginning at home?
makes me wonder hmmmm
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Sirfly: 2:29am On May 13, 2011
Advocator:

You are worthless saliva as it goes.

*spits oh her faces & leaves the damn thread*

[size=14pt]im clapping for u man right now, i swear i am. [/size]

Mrs.Chima:

Go bleep your mother/aunt you inbred nigglet.  
[size=15pt]shudap daughter of a slut just shadap u bleeping old rag. Bleep u Bleep u Bleep u LovePeddler.

i hate u ewwwwwwwwwwww
[/size]
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by kandiikane(m): 2:31am On May 13, 2011
loool,jesus sir_fly are you sure you 17 and not younger?
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 2:32am On May 13, 2011
hmmmmm. . .I will continue to observe  cool

Chima sis just take heed to what Toyemz said cuz at the end of the day Sir Fly is a damn fo0l. He is not to be taken serious.
He is the un-evolved version of the MOST un-evolved of the human species and that is Mr.Cork  grin So don't take what he says to heart. He is a
child.

As for Advocator he made it clear he dislikes you. He jumped into the issue uninvited, do him like I did Beef Jerky, warn and move on.
Advo is like my cyber brother but he won't stop and the only way he will let go of the issue is to ignore him. Ignoring doesn't mean defeat it means you finally realized its all bull.

YOU WERE SPOT ON THO WHEN YOU SAID:

The thing is that SOME people actually think they are actually doing something which is interesting.  Too many people trying to get into something that has nothing to do with them so then it becomes a big mess.  For example, Stir fry and a few others on this thread.  

Some people do not like being corrected so they become salty.  But again, you are right poo going fly by anyway and you have a choice to catch it or let it fly by

and what bothers me the most is when you get started on such people, they try to style you (not necessarily you but ppl who are in our shoes) as being trouble makers and miserable failing to remember it was their lack of "stfu-ing" that caused us to go so hard. Such is life tho. There are 'the mumus' and 'the keep it reals'. I know I keep it real, that is what matters.  smiley
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 2:34am On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Chima sis just take heed to what Toyemz said cuz at the end of the day Sir Fly is a damn fo0l. He is not to be taken serious.
He is the un-evolved, version of the MOST un-evolved of the human species and that is Mr.Cork  grin So don't take what he says to heart. He is a
child.

As for Advocator he made it clear he dislikes you. He jumped into the issue uninvited, do him like I did Beef Jerky, warn and move on.
Advo is like my cyber brother but he won't stop and the only way he will let it be is to ignore him. Ignoring doesn't mean defeat it means you finally realized its all bull.

and what bothers me the most is when you get started on such people, they try to style you (not necessarily you but ppl who are in our shoes) as being trouble makers and miserable failing to remember it was their lack of "stfu-ing" that caused us to go so hard. Such is life tho. There are the mumus and the keeps it reals. I know I keep it real, that is what matters.  smiley

lol who have u ever went hard on? undecided undecided seriously everytime u type on NL u just show what a fool and a parent-less household u came from
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 2:35am On May 13, 2011
Mrsdarkskin after our talk I deleted most of what I wrote and left. When I logged in I saw people talking s**t about me so I had to chip in this time. I don't enjoy insulting or even vulgar arguing with people, I am a human being by nature and I really don't but I had to expose the creature and put her in place. Hope you understand where I am coming from. I know she is your friend & something tells me that you are kinda hurt.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by kandiikane(m): 2:37am On May 13, 2011
I wonder oo, dis ghetto talk sef is unbearable.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Nobody: 2:39am On May 13, 2011
@Advocator I feel you but at the end of the day bro, no offence but you going back and forth with a female makes you look like a bia-bia bro. Let it go. If you don't like Chima cool. I am sure she could careless and You as well will continue to live your life, why do you feel the need to "remind" her so to speak of your disdain for her especially when she didn't even talk to you much less mention your name in the past few weeks?! Come on bro! I respect what you did by erasing the junk but ignore her like I did Norbit. It can be done.  smiley

Same to you Chima ignore him.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrChima2(m): 2:40am On May 13, 2011
Mrsdarkskin after our talk I deleted most of what I wrote and left. When I logged in I saw people talking s**t about me so I had to chip in this time. I dont enjoy insulting or even vulgar arguing with people, I am a human being by nature and I really dont but I had to expose the creature and put her in place. Hope you understand where I am coming from. I know she is your friend & something tells me that you are kinda hurt.

Advocator, may you rot on nairaland. Mrs.Chima and I are not the same; but you are too dumb to realize that. Come at me nigger, and I will destroy your backward Nigerian ass. You Nigerian booty scratcher. 419s and scammers.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by aminalib(f): 2:41am On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@Advocator I feel you but at the end of the day bro, no offence but you going back and forth with a female makes you look like a bia-bia bro. Let it go. If you don't like Chima cool. I am sure she could careless and You as well will continue to live your life, why do you feel the need to "remind" her so to speak of your disdain for her especially when she didn't even talk to you much less mention your name in the past few weeks?! Come on bro! I respect what you did by erasing the junk but ignore her like I did Norbit. It can be done.  smiley

Same to you Chima ignore him.

yaa i have a nickname. do u wear black lipstick or are ur lips naturally that black? undecided
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by Advocator: 2:42am On May 13, 2011
MDZ I can't believe I am saying this but you are right & Ima give you the credit for that. I will try to ignore that woman & her topics as much as I can.

It is my turn, you & aminalib need to make up and act according your age senile. Stop this madness, let tranquility befall.

Aminalib* If you are reading this plz spare your sister, make up and let this all bull crap slide.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by MrsChima(f): 2:42am On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

He is the un-evolved version of the MOST un-evolved of the human species and that is Mr.Cork  grin So don't take what he says to heart. He is a
child.

Advo is like my cyber brother but he won't stop and the only way he will let it be is to ignore him. Ignoring doesn't mean defeat it means you finally realized its all bull.

and what bothers me the most is when you get started on such people, they try to style you (not necessarily you but ppl who are in our shoes) as being trouble makers and miserable failing to remember it was their lack of "stfu-ing" that caused us to go so hard. Such is life tho. There are the mumus and the keeps it reals. I know I keep it real, that is what matters.  smiley

He may be your brother but he is not exempt from getting is arse cussed out too.  I don't give a Bleep if he doesn't like me I will not lose any sleep over it and it is obvious he doesn't like himself.    

For a nigglet that doesn't like me sure goes out of his way to seek and follow me around like a rabid dog needed to be put to sleep.   Now if he doesn't want me to say anything to him he needs to take a step back or two.  I am not none of his dumb arse hungry hoes.
Re: Omo_to_dun: The Nigerian Psychopath. by kandiikane(m): 2:42am On May 13, 2011
I wonder how easy it is for someone to open Chrome and explorer to come as two people on here.

*skips off wondering*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Happy 60th Birthday To "The Bull" Chief Mike Adenuga / University Of Ilorin & Abuja Ranks Biggest Universities In Nigeria By Landmass / Any Responsible And Married Woman In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.