Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level (59370 Views)

Profile Of Peace Ufuoma - Final Year UNIBEN Aggressive Malpractice Student / Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by elonmuskbaby: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2021
tfelicityk:
She don really get d attention wey she dey look for na.

Na which University go want make their immoral and unethical students dent their image publicly...

with her experience or misbehaviour I'm not sure any university abroad will ever admit her for master's degree neither will any company in nigeria.no institution or body wants their image/brand to be tarnished by the stupidity of another person

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Almaigaa: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Rugaria:

Travel, you no go gree..
See as you take disgrace yourself now..

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
This IGBO Girl Peace Ufuoma don enter one chance. grin grin grin grin grin
That's not Igbo name...
Remove your life from hatred and witness peace

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by dmbb: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be toss into the thrash can!!!!
For in the universities in Nigeria they have their modus operandi, you can't just misbehave in school it's where decorum is maintained in the highest order. If they allow this thing go unfurnished it will damage the reputation of the university hence the decision and to be candid, they have done her justice by telling her to rewrite all the courses to prove what she claimed

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Acidiously: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2021
AuroraB:
Ufuoma isn't Igbo, you tribalistic monchoko grin
To every ALMAJIRI up north, every southerner is either Igbo or Yoruba. And to him Ufuoma sounds like Ifeoma. Hence, he thought of she being Igbo

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by InvertedHammer: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
I personally believe if she has a good lawyer, she would go scot-free. For the action the school took to be valid, there must be evidence of malpractice, as in solid evidences like witnesses, malpractice material (phone, microchips, textbook etc) etc. That she wrote it on her clothes is not valid enough to make her guilty, any body can write anything. For instance, if I write on my shirt "I am a yahoo boy" does it mean I would go to jail for Internet fraud. The highest the law enforcement agency can do, is try to investigate me in order to get solid evidences which would be presented to the judge. Presenting my shirt where I wrote "I am a yahoo boy" to the judge as their only evidence would be toss into the thrash can!!!!
/
Trouble is easy to get in but difficult to get out of. She deserves the punishment.
If you wear a shirt with the inscription “I am a yahoo boy”, you will not go to jail for that. But police will beat you mercilessly and extort the hell out of you. Stupidity has a price tag. Just as freedom of speech doesn’t mean you should go around taunting army officers at a checkpoint. Common sense is golden.
/

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Wealthinwealth1: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Her stupidity is 2nd to none, u dont even try such in service year or even when ur certificate hasnt been issued. A guy walked up to a prof who was also a family friend yle I was in uni den for waiver only for the prof to tell him to go and rewrite the exam cos of the situation in skool den, he now went to his exam officer to waive the said course, on getting to service his dad called d prof to tell him what he couldnt do, someone else from d dept has done it for him. Jst that call got the guys nysc year terminated immediately cos an order for a spill year by the school was given. You dont do s ok me unnecessary prank thinking u are off d hook. Young gal go and face ur music, you d ok n learn now, ur mouth wont run like water poured in d basket next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by chronique(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2021
Yungmakaveli01:

I only hope she sees this and take legal action against UNIBEN.
I am not in anyway in support of examination malpractice,but asking her to come back and start writing all the course she wrote from 200lv is pure wickedness from the school authority.

It is not wickedness. It's what is deserving of a person who lacks character.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by mightyhaze: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
Brilliant..
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Sicillian: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
That name na urhobo name na

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by authority2006(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Then try to write I M A CHILD SEX PREDATOR or I AM A CONFIRMED MURDERER OF YOUNG Girls on your shirt anywhere not only in the school environment and see what will happen.

Bro, she took the joke too far. And it's all for social media likes.

You cannot walk past a dead man's lying in state wearing a shirt with the INSCRIPTION YES, I KILLED HIM!

So the school was right to query her action and appropriate rightful judgment.

Still, law can't punish you in any sane society. The highest you would get is detaining you and caution and warning to desist. Investigation too. That's all
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by NairaMaster1(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2021
NobleSeed:
grin
No be juju be that?? When them never see you,you say make them see you.
So na only she won da the full hall cheesy 2 to 3 supervisor na him go supervise her ooh

When Oyedepo spoke against social media destructive capacity only few of us agreed with him. People like Peace Ufuoma we're abusing him. See the end.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Freezby2020: 8:27am On Jul 21, 2021
You are Soo right. They will go under now, only to start ranting on inconsequential.

"AGGRESSIVE MALPRACTICE KEE HER THERE"

muller101:
Those hawk faces NL ladies will avoid this thread.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Karleb(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2021
Someone will open mouth to say they are more mature than guys of their age because they have big nyansh and breasts.

That was how the other became a criminal by killing someone that could have changed her story forever, for no reason.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by mightyhaze: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2021
I like her to suffer for her stupidity,..but honestly this one is off the charts. This lady fit contemplate suicide. Abeg let well meaning people intervene/intercede on her behalf. She should be humiliated for her gross foolishness but this one is truly heart breaking
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by buzorcharles(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2021
All because u wanna trend
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by seunH: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2021
Templa:

Did you go to a university? Don't you k ow you can't sue a university you are attending? Fyi there is a document you sign up for ot to take the school to court while still a student t.. You are a student untill you receive your certificate..
I'm a lecturer sir and I can confirm to you sir that it's untrue. The university is not a secret cult where your rights are temporarily suspended. People have taken universities in Nigeria to court and won. It's this type of mentality that makes lecturers and university staffs take advantage of you. Let me share a story that would irritate you. There was a female student who was sexually harassed by a lecturer (sex for mark). Guess what she did? she went to call her mother(semi illiterate) to the come and beg the lecturer, I heard even the dean was also involved in appealing to the lecturer. I was like whattt someone that should be in a police cell, but I guess it's the above mentality that made her not to take the issue to the law enforcement agents
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by mightyhaze: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
ufuoma is urhobo you dum cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by excel101(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2021
She can take the management to court, since she wasn't caught in the act, and claim she bought the T-shirt that way.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2021
[
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by chronique(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2021
tonididdy:

It's only hard in Nigeria, not when the institution has no solid proof against you.
It was just an expression.... Jeez

Your level of reasoning gives a lot of concern.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Awoo88: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2021
If unben did not get any evidence of her cheating apart from what was inscribed on her shirt, she can sue Uniben. If what uniben is basing her decision on is that shirt, that lady can sue

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
that’s the point, she never mentioned or tagged uniben.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by helpee(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2021
donbenie:
So why don't you take up her case in a court of Justice?
Since they don't have any evidence of malpractice.
She will win the school. The school will have to produce the outcome of the review of all her exams first before asking her to rewrite them. If this is just to punish her, the court will likely hold the punishment is absurd. Of course she will go through a lot of stress and spend years in court but she will win. The school should just ask her to apologise and retract her statement in ten newspapers....that should be enough
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Vikalinda(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Very stupid girl, about spoiling the school image, another lesson never post what you may regret.
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by snoopz: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2021
They got to her finally... You never collect certificate run away, you dey post agressive bla bla
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by izubext007: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Nal she kill her self
Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by donbenie(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Almaigaa:
Shut up!
LOW IQ F00L.
Stupid Almajiri angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by ictplotter(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2021
seunH:
Social media lawyer.. well done.. this is the negative of SM that everybody have turn to prof.
Mr SM lawyer, pls before writing ur rubbish here. I advise you to pick up the student hand book of uniben. The certificate belong to the school, which they hav the right to withdraw from anybody. If found wanted for suspicious or a character that doesn't promote the image of the institution. Its stupid to compare Yahoo, which have no limitation and been regulated by both international and national body to small legal institution who makes and regulate their exam malpractice law.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Sense is far from you...

seunH:

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by udomas(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
I'm loving the outcome of her stupidity!

Freedom of speech doesn't guarantee freedom after speech.

Honestly o!

Most Nigerian ladies are empty skulls. Imagine a grown adult selling herself in a public space in this manner in a digital era without the fear of being caught by her potential employer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures / JAMB: Share Your Experience / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.