Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband (13370 Views)

Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by mikkeyvirus: 10:24am On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by PRESIDENT2003(f): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Bolanle pepper them grin
Maybe too much pepper enter the guy's eyes grin
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by seanwilliam(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2021
Well I was not there but I’m 100% sure of one thing that most women nowadays get stupid attitude ..
I can’t allow a bîtch to stress me, i will just send you parking

1 Like

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2021
seanwilliam:
Well I was not there but I’m 100% sure of one thing that most women nowadays get stupid attitude ..
I can’t allow a bîtch to stress me, i will just send you parking
hmm

1 Like

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Femmymcox(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Sesmosfame:
Them no tell you?
them never tell you?
Hmm
So you no know say the bolanle whay pepper them go pepper you?
grin
Better go and bring her back home.

E come be like say you come be the yeye boyfriend grin
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by DeusMagnus: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
I vowed not to bash or demoralize women anymore but see, some women need to work on their attitude..
Just yesterday, my sales girl was shouting at me just because i was treating her like a sister. Well, make she go dey use that energy wash plates and sweet their compound.
say the truth, you were hitting on your sales girl na why she get mind shout at you. If you had kept it strictly business, them no born am well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by ComeToJesus: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
How can a sane woman marry a distressed lunatic like this?
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin
ComeToJesus:
How can a sane woman marry a distressed lunatic like this?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Cruse101: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:
Bolanle (pepper them) who featured in the music video for Zlatan's bolanle has just been sent packing by her ex-husband named lincon. He said he just married her for clout & rained insults on her family. This is just 2 weeks after the birth of their first child. He claims she slept with Zlatan's friend

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1c8AD7QUA
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Cruse101: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2021

Cruse101:
Bolanle (pepper them) who featured in the music video for Zlatan's bolanle has just been sent packing by her ex-husband named lincon. He said he just married her for clout & rained insults on her family. This is just 2 weeks after the birth of their first child. He claims she slept with Zlatan's friend

Watch video below:

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by eastOFwest(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Yahoo boy married Olosho only devil fit settle the matter....

Lol!

Las Las, e no worse pass where Ekwensu himself dey romance mammy water grin
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Cruse101: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
DeusMagnus:
say the truth, you were hitting at your sales girl na why she get mind shout at you. If you had kept it strictly business, them no born am well.
mtchew
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lazycyndy:

I wonder how you mails feel when you use lies to justify your childishness. Maybe its the little likes from your fellow little boys here that edge you on.
you people will refuse to use your sense..
If you treat your sales bad, you idiots will be the first to shout..
You people are irrationally unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Cruse101: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:

Watch video below:

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:

Watch video below:

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Such a disgrace
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Norphiee:
Such a disgrace
How?
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Pecoleee345:
Most people don't understand what married men like us passing through.

I can really relate with that part of someone frustrating your life because she is your wife.

He kept on hammering on that word...... frustrating my life!!!

That what am experiencing
God go help us
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
RMoneyInTheBank:
God go help us
Amen

1 Like

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Drizzy5001(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bye bye yeye boy friend grin this song eeh
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin grin
Drizzy5001:
Bye bye yeye boy friend grin this song eeh
Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:

Watch video below:

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2021

Cruse101:

Watch video below:

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:

Watch video below:

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by Baddest006(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Bolanle (pepper Them) Stripped Naked & Thrown Out Of House By Her Husband by imagrg(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Gutter Girl from the Streets would surely go back to the gutter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry / My Horrible Commando Experience ( Ladies Only) / When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.