Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. (3794 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Friends Wife Sent Him Out To Accommodate Her New Black American Lover / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 2:48am On Jul 21, 2021
Hey guys, I brought this here because I feel that this section is popular.
The thing is that I got a new job as a software developer in Abuja but I have been living and working in Lagos. This new job (in Abuja) has a huge potential than my current job here in Lagos which is why I am taking it.
So here is the main thing, I don't have any one in Abuja, so I need someone who can accommodate me for say three months. Within this three months, I will be able to settle down and know the best area to stay in and also know the city well.
I'm willing to pay for the three months accommodation, feed myself etc. I am a cool and quite person, God-fearing and intelligent dude.
I'm putting this up because there's no harm in trying.
I'm supposed to resume on the 2nd of August 2021.

6 Likes

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by OwenJesse27(m): 4:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Wish I was in Abuja I would have so that tape from ur computer knowledge chaii I love programming but it too expensive here in Benin any way Good luck with your quest
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 5:57am On Jul 21, 2021
OwenJesse27:
Wish I was in Abuja I would have so that tape from ur computer knowledge chaii I love programming but it too expensive here in Benin any way Good luck with your quest
Cheers man
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Enginiaman1(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2021
FanOfMyself:
The thing is that I got a new job as a software developer in Abuja but I have been living and working in Lagos. This new job (in Abuja) has a huge potential than my current job here in Lagos which is why I am taking it.
So here is the main thing, I don't have any one in Abuja, so I need someone who can accommodate me for say three months. Within this three months, I will be able to settle down and know the best area to stay in and also know the city well.
I'm willing to pay for the three months accommodation, feed myself etc. I am a cool and quite person, God-fearing and intelligent dude.

I would have love to help,but I am also staying with my brother,but I will talk to him when he get back in the evening.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by torqque7(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2021
[quote author=FanOfMyself post=103921890]Hey guys, I brought this here because I feel that this section is popular.
I'm supposed to resume on the 2nd of August

Send me a dm

1 Like

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2021
torqque7 I sent you a dm already... waiting for your reply.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by richboy01(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
BE CAREFUL O
Dnt be a mumu
Ritualists abound in Abj
Better get a well known gud hotel and be paying for the 3 months.
I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
richboy01:
BE CAREFUL O
Dnt be a mumu
Ritualists abound in Abj
Better get a well known gud hotel and be paying for the 3 months.
I don talk my own.
You have a point but it's going to be too expensive to live in a hotel in Abuja for three months. Anyway, thanks for your input. I will put that into consideration too

7 Likes

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by torqque7(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
FanOfMyself:
torqque7 I sent you a dm already... waiting for your reply.

I replied u..check ur mail

1 Like

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by rufdan(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Can you reside at Nyanya
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Lanre6: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
Pm me
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Bunnaliz: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
.. I stay in Kubwa,not far from Central Area...

I can accommodate for 1 Month...

No need for Payment....

But, You must Teach me Front End Programming Language to perfection..... That's the only Dues you pay for the One Month....

If you cool with it... DM me....

6 Likes

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
rufdan:
Can you reside at Nyanya
How far is it from Jabi? Because that's where my office is located.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bunnaliz:

No need for Payment....

But, You must Teach me Front End Programming Language to perfection..... That's the only Dues you pay for the One Month....

1. Teaching you to "perfection" within just one month is not really possible.
2. It depends on how fast you can learn
3. I might not have that time to teach you word for word.
4. I can give you the paid courses I use to train people for free, then I will guide you through and answer all your questions.
5. I will likely be in a position to link you up by the time you are industry ready.
6. You become my friend

6 Likes

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by rufdan(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
FanOfMyself:

How far is it from Jabi? Because that's where my office is located.
. From My place to beger is 200naira.from beger to jabi is 100 Naira.come and stay free and contribute your quoter
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
rufdan:
. From My place to beger is 200naira.from beger to jabi is 100 Naira.come and stay free and contribute your quoter
Please what do you mean by "contribute your quota" I sent you a dm btw.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Xenry: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Op is a nice guy, help him if you can.
He once did giveaway here (in his 'Selfie Challenge" thread).
So help him if you have a place to spare for few months, not because of the giveaway shaaa... Being good is just good.
You might also benefit from him, probably not with money, but in connection: he may connect you to whoever that will help you in the future...
Try and help if you can, that's my point.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by eluedon(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
I stay in kubwa, you can stay with me, I’m a quiet person like you

4 Likes

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
I pray you find a decent place to stay fanofmyself.

Op is a very nice guy, please don’t take advantage of his request.

Also, fanofmyself be careful and trust no one. Pray most importantly.

1 Like

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Edolor(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2021
I live in mararaba if you can stay in mararaba dm me.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 3:37am On Jul 22, 2021
eluedon:
I stay in kubwa, you can stay with me, I’m a quiet person like you
Thanks bro, I will keep in touch
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 3:37am On Jul 22, 2021
Edolor:
I live in mararaba if you can stay in mararaba dm me.
Please how far is it from Jabi?
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 3:39am On Jul 22, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I pray you find a decent place to stay fanofmyself.

Op is a very nice guy, please don’t take advantage of his request.

Also, fanofmyself be careful and trust no one. Pray most importantly.
Oh thanks for the positive review, I am trying to remember if we knew eachother or had an encounter or something like that... can you help me?
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 3:40am On Jul 22, 2021
Xenry:
Op is a nice guy, help him if you can.
He once did giveaway here (in his 'Selfie Challenge" thread).
So help him if you have a place to spare for few months, not because of the giveaway shaaa... Being good is just good.
You might also benefit from him, probably not with money, but in connection: he may connect you to whoever that will help you in the future...
Try and help if you can, that's my point.
Oh! I remember that thread of mine, it was fun. Are you the winner?

1 Like

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Xenry: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Oh! I remember that thread of mine, it was fun. Are you the winner?
No, I wasn't the winner. I didn't even participate in the giveaway cool.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by OGjason: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
If you can share me the paid courses. For front end I will appreciate you. shontel2002@outlook.com

FanOfMyself:

1. Teaching you to "perfection" within just one month is not really possible.
2. It depends on how fast you can learn
3. I might not have that time to teach you word for word.
4. I can give you the paid courses I use to train people for free, then I will guide you through and answer all your questions.
5. I will likely be in a position to link you up by the time you are industry ready.
6. You become my friend
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Bunnaliz:

No need for Payment....

Why not kukuma help him for the three months complete.

This is no help.
You just want to use him to acquire knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Blingblings(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2021
Have you gotten the accommodation yet?
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 3:17am On Jul 25, 2021
Blingblings:
Have you gotten the accommodation yet?
No bro. Thanks for asking.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Blingblings(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
FanOfMyself:

No bro. Thanks for asking.

When did you say you're coming?
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by LikeAking: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Dont be a cheap skate.

Go and rent a hotel/air bnb.

1 Like

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Theboy21: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
cheesy Wow, love the energy around here, you guys are helpful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuckmate Needed Pls / .. / Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.