Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. (3593 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Friends Wife Sent Him Out To Accommodate Her New Black American Lover / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Experience285(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
I love this ur new job. I will love to learn too. I stay alone in Abuja, jikwoyi. Though my woman do come visisting once in a week. Hope u don't mind. Call me 07060484344. 3 months u said o pls
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Experience285:
I love this ur new job. I will love to learn too. I stay alone in Abuja, jikwoyi. Though my woman do come visisting once in a week. Hope u don't mind. Call me 07060484344. 3 months u said o pls
Thanks bro
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
LikeAking:

Dont be a cheap skate.

Go and rent a hotel/air bnb.
You have a point, but nothing bad will happen to me. I have prayed over it and I believe God will provide a good hearted person like myself because I have been helping people too.
But thanks for the warning

1 Like

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Lebronjames23(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
FanOfMyself:

You have a point, but nothing bad will happen to me. I have prayed over it and I believe God will provide a good hearted person like myself because I have been helping people too.
But thanks for the warning
send me small thing bruv, boys broke cry
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Mrluv(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
FanOfMyself:

1. Teaching you to "perfection" within just one month is not really possible.
2. It depends on how fast you can learn
3. I might not have that time to teach you word for word.
4. I can give you the paid courses I use to train people for free, then I will guide you through and answer all your questions.
5. I will likely be in a position to link you up by the time you are industry ready.
6. You become my friend
bro me too i need your help.if you can help a novice like me to be software developer. "I will forever be grateful to you because right now my life have no direction and may you not fall into the wrong hand has you looking for accommodation
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mrluv:
bro me too i need your help.if you can help a novice like me to be software developer. "I will forever be grateful to you because right now my life have no direction and may you not fall into the wrong hand has you looking for accommodation
Hmmm ok. I will help you with the courses. You need the following.
1. An average laptop (at least 4 GB ram with a processor series of dual/quad core)
2. Dedicated 6 GB internet data/bandwidth (at least)
3. Ready to put in minimum of 5 hours daily in learning/practicing.
4. Lots of "Grit"... trust me, you will need it!
Then quote me here

2 Likes

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by KKTooMuchMoney: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lebronjames23:
send me small thing bruv, boys broke cry
some people ehh

Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Mrluv(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2021
FanOfMyself:

1. An average laptop (at least 4 GB ram with a processor series of dual/quad core)
Then quote me here
I am really happy that you are willing to help bro. I am really grateful.I don't have any laptop for now and which type of laptop would you advice me to get and how much should i budget?
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Mrluv(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Then quote me here
bro i hope you never forget me.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mrluv:
bro i hope you never forget me.
No bro, let me know when you have a laptop.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mrluv:
I am really happy that you are willing to help bro. I am really grateful.I don't have any laptop for now and which type of laptop would you advice me to get and how much should i budget?
If you have the funds, go for a brand new laptop with at least the following specs:
1. Dual core
2. Processor clock of 2.00GHZ
3. 4GB Ram
4. 300 GB storage
I will also advise you buy Intel processors not AMD.
I can't really say the budget but it might cost from 180k up.

But you can buy a foreign used or even a Nigerian used laptop with the same specs around 80 to 100k...or less sef.
You can even see laptop of 50k from clearance sales thread here on nairaland sef.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Mrluv(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
FanOfMyself:

If you have the funds, go for a brand new laptop with at least the following specs:
1. Dual core
2. Processor clock of 2.00GHZ
3. 4GB Ram
4. 300 GB storage
I will also advise you buy Intel processors not AMD.
I can't really say the budget but it might cost from 180k up.

But you can buy a foreign used or even a Nigerian used laptop with the same specs around 80 to 100k...or less sef.
You can even see laptop of 50k from clearance sales thread here on nairaland sef.
Am grateful bro.I don't have such money now to get new or used one for now.l would start saving up to get one and i have redmi 9s can i get busy with that pending when i would get a laptop
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mrluv:
Am grateful bro.I don't have such money now to get new or used one for now.l would start saving up to get one and i have redmi 9s can i get busy with that pending when i would get a laptop
You can watch the courses with your phone, but you can't practice ( well, you can code with your phone, but it's unserious) effectively without a laptop.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Mrluv(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
FanOfMyself:

You can watch the courses with your phone, but you can't practice ( well, you can code with your phone, but it's unserious) effectively without a laptop.
Ok i would let you know when i get one
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Lovelyperson(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Then quote me here
Can you teach me too sir. I have all of this and am interested in learning too
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 3:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Please I am not teaching software development for free. I only offered to teach one person when he's ready. I'm still selling quality courses in web development (they are paid courses and not YouTube videos oo).
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by FanOfMyself: 3:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Lovelyperson:

Can you teach me too sir. I have all of this and am interested in learning too
Sorry bro, but I only offered to teach him for free.
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Lovelyperson(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Sorry bro, but I only offered to teach him for free.
Noted sir. But u can extend the free to me too
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by Cozymilly(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Hey guys, I brought this here because I feel that this section is popular.
The thing is that I got a new job as a software developer in Abuja but I have been living and working in Lagos. This new job (in Abuja) has a huge potential than my current job here in Lagos which is why I am taking it.
So here is the main thing, I don't have any one in Abuja, so I need someone who can accommodate me for say three months. Within this three months, I will be able to settle down and know the best area to stay in and also know the city well.
I'm willing to pay for the three months accommodation, feed myself etc. I am a cool and quite person, God-fearing and intelligent dude.
I'm putting this up because there's no harm in trying.
I'm supposed to resume on the 2nd of August 2021.
hey man if you can stay in lugbe hit me up. From lugbe to jab is 150
Re: Need Someone To Accommodate Me For At Least Three Months... I Will Pay. by NorthernSerene(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Eya bro, 'am not staying in Abuja but my prayers are there for you already. Inshallah, you'll never regret anything in your life henceforth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Real Truth About Masturbation? / Know This Before Going Into A Relationship With A Woman / Men Get This In Your Skulls ~~~~~~~ All Women Are not Gold Diggers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.