Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] (5749 Views)

What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / Meet The Mysterious Woman Ray Hushpuppi Married To Gain Citizenship Abroad(pics) / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Generalwoodz(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2021
TheOldGods:
I don't do copywriting but I can help you. It's simple, don't even start your message with hi, or hello, it sounds weird right, but that wins me 7 interviews out of 10. For example, someone wants an animation for their company price is 1300$, 14 days delivery. Then they say ( I have an idea of making the bird fly and the characters smoking. Then our company logo for 30 seconds.

My proposal will be

" maybe we could make the smoking guy walk and have wings like the bird too. It would be weird and drive the audience". Now my above words alone are making the client think, what if we could try this, it sounds nice. Then boom he chats me up with

" I don't know how it will look giving them wings.

Now the ball is in my court.

i have more tips though, but people are not appreciative, so I'll rather die with it than to share it here on naira land for free.

And I am not the op

Senior Man, can we talk more on WhatsApp ? Edakun pls.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Generalwoodz(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

The course taught me to give value first and to try and understand the client's needs instead of bombarding them with some bravado BS.

Most Copywriters think that clients will fall for their BS ranting about how many copy they've written or how they turned water to wine.

The truth is, people are selfish and they don't give a rat's ass about who we are.

All they know is that they have a problem and they want to solve it, so, how will stories of turning water to wine help them solve their particular problem? It won't.

So, instead of making the proposal about us and our skill, it should be about their particular needs, how well you understand what they want, and tips on how they can solve it themselves (without revealing your method, cuz you want them to pay you to do it, right)

For example, there was a client who needed someone to write Facebook ads copy that will get approved. (We all know Facebook's ads algorithm is crazy and a big headache.)

So, instead of promising him heaven and earth to overdeliver on the task,

I simply gave him a few reasons why Facebook kept disapproving his ads, and how he can quickly fix his mistakes. Then I asked him to feel free to reach out to me if he needed help.

I didn't sound desperate, and I made sure I gave him useful information about his problem to show that:

1. I understand his particular problem
2. I have quality knowledge and experience with writing Facebook ads copy.
3. I can help him solve his problem if he couldn't do it himself.

Not once did I mention that I had 3 years of experience or that I have written 50 thousand words of copy before.

But still, I got the gig, got paid $65 to write one short copy and one long copy.

This means that you can't copy and paste the same proposal for every project you bid for.

You have to take time to study the details and figure out a way to show them you can solve their particular problem.

I hope it helps.
oboi! This is gold!

6 Likes

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2021
Bluezy13:

Good morning,
I just started learning copywriting from a guy I met here.
Please I have great desire to excel in it, I need your help to put me through.
Thanks.

Good morning bro, since you are already learning from someone, I will advice that you follow his methods and get a better understanding of copywriting through his methods.

Once you have exhausted his knowledge, you can then proceed to other sources.

The saying, "a rolling stone gathers no moss" is very true.

Stay consistent on the path he showed you and you will get better in no time.

I'm also still learning by the way.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by rex444(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2021
Ndi wete isi were isi
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2021
Obakashdee:

So I’m paying to hear your testimony walahi this people gan

Yes come at me again with words you learnt from your mentor.

Motivational speaker
Let’s all perspire and aspire, if you are making money then make it in peace and enjoy it, why do you want to teach me?

Wait bro, are you pained or something?

Go through my post again veeeery carefully and point out where I asked you to pay me for something.

Better still, point out where I asked anyone to buy anything or pay for anything.

You have issues bruv... I'm sorry for whatever pain my testimony caused you.

I'll be careful to write in larger fonts next time so that people won't see things that aren't there and label me a motivational speaker.

Let me even tell you something funny,

Check my profile, you'll see that me and a few other nairalanders contributed 2k each to afford the 40k course, so, I only invested 2k to learn the skill and I got 50x back in 2 months.

Whatever rocks your boat is fine with me man. Just don't transfer aggression to me or misquote me because you didn't comprehend what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:
Money is Good o. i pray you get more money for more giveaways. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2021
Humar1000:

Can we also join in the giveaway? grin grin

grin grin

Not anymore.
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Yaxmax1:

Money is Good o.
i pray you get more money for more giveaways. cheesy

Ameen, and you too bro...
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by TheOldGods: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Senior Man, can we talk more on WhatsApp ? Edakun pls.
nah. Thanks
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

Ameen, and you too bro...
wink don't forget me o. When doing the giveaway grin
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Vickho6(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

Because you asked ni o.

Oya drop phone number and network is #500 airtime is not too small

I wanna learn,,
MTN. Thank you
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Generalwoodz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
TheOldGods:
nah. Thanks
the snippets that you dropped by God bursted my head. I need more from where that emanted from. I shot you a PM. Your reply would be valued. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by KingDash: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:
Attached picture: My latest Payment alert of $226!!!

that's approximately #105k if I use an exchanger. wink

How did I get it?

I made it through Copywriting.

All I did was buy a copywriting course online (cost me 40k)

then I studied the course for 1 hour everyday.

Then 2 weeks ago, after applying the teachings of the course, I was able to get a client who paid me $226 to write Landing Page Copy (not even up to 500 words)

As you can see the date, the payment came in last night.

I spent 40k to buy the course,

I spent #50 on data (night sub) to download the course materials and put in some effort to learn the skill. In less than 3 weeks, I have gotten double of what I spent back...

Now, I know I'm supposed to write plenty stories to try and convince you to learn a skill but I am feeling sleepy at the moment.

Do with this information whatever you want, but don't ever think that it is impossible to make money online.

If you want to know the course that helped me achieve this, check it out yourself here https://tinyurl. com/s5f7wvdh

Whatsapp contact in signature...
useless yahoo boy.
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Albertone(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:
Attached picture: My latest Payment alert of $226!!!

that's approximately #105k if I use an exchanger. wink

How did I get it?

I made it through Copywriting.

All I did was buy a copywriting course online (cost me 40k)

then I studied the course for 1 hour everyday.

Then 2 weeks ago, after applying the teachings of the course, I was able to get a client who paid me $226 to write Landing Page Copy (not even up to 500 words)

As you can see the date, the payment came in last night.

I spent 40k to buy the course,

I spent #50 on data (night sub) to download the course materials and put in some effort to learn the skill. In less than 3 weeks, I have gotten double of what I spent back...

Now, I know I'm supposed to write plenty stories to try and convince you to learn a skill but I am feeling sleepy at the moment.

Do with this information whatever you want, but don't ever think that it is impossible to make money online.

If you want to know the course that helped me achieve this, check it out yourself here https://tinyurl. com/s5f7wvdh

Whatsapp contact in signature...

Lol

Pure affiliate marketing.
Op is promoting the course cos he's gonna have a cut out of the money too

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

Lol

Pure affiliate marketing.
Op is promoting the course cos he's gonna have a cut out of the money too

I love the seas

Yeah, you got that right. I'm a Copywriter/Affiliate Marketer and the two go hand-in-hand very nicely...

But

Check am well well, I spent my money on the course first and it worked for me...

Why not recommend it to others so they can benefit from it?

Isn't that what affiliate marketing is really about?

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
KingDash:
useless yahoo boy.

Sorry bro...

I destest internet fraud, same as you.

That's why I chose to become a copywriter and I think it's a better alternative than scamming people.

There are thousands of Oyinbo clients willing to pay thousands of dollars monthly to copywriters.

You don't need to resort to fetish means to make money.

Just learn the skill, know how to identify problems in the digital space and how to solve them, do this and you'll make legit money easily.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Albertone(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

Yeah, you got that right. I'm a Copywriter/Affiliate Marketer and the two go hand-in-hand very nicely...

But

Check am well well, I spent my money on the course first and it worked for me...

Why not recommend it to others so they can benefit from it?

Isn't that what affiliate marketing is really about?

Sure I knew you were a copywriter too.I saw the AIDA formula in use.

Goodluck!

I love the seas

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

Sure I knew you were a copywriter too.I saw the AIDA formula in use.

Goodluck!

I love the seas

Big ups to you man...

And someone is here labelling me a useless yahoo boy grin

I laugh in kidney stones.
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Limassol(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Truth is many have been scammed, abandoned and used after paying huge amounts, which makes it hard to trust anyone.
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by mostob(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
pauladonis:

Big ups to you man...

And someone is here labelling me a useless yahoo boy grin

I laugh in kidney stones.
Bro...I want to know more about this copy writing too. But I don't have 40k for now. If you're REAL truly, I won't mind you tutoring me.
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
Limassol:
Truth is many have been scammed, abandoned and used after paying huge amounts, which makes it hard to trust anyone.

Exactly true bro, I have been in that situation many times before...

It was at my most desperate point that I decided to give it all I had to get the 40k for this course.

I searched for other people who were interested in learning copywriting and we contributed the little we had to get the course.

From my own personal testimony, the course is not a scam.

It showed me what I was doing wrong, it showed me how to think, it showed me how to trigger emotions in people, and most important of all, how to write good copy.

Apart from that, I also have direct access to the tutor himself, Andy Mukolo, and his proteges on telegram.

Whenever I write copy, I post it there and they help me make corrections so that my copy performs even better.

Some even outsource jobs to newbies, so, everyone wins.

So, if you ask me, I didn't waste money on the course,

And it definitely is not a scam.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
mostob:
Bro...I want to know more about this copy writing too. But I don't have 40k for now. If you're REAL truly, I won't mind you tutoring me.

If I am truly real?

grin grin grin

So if I can't tutor you personally, I am not real?

Bad move bro, that's not how you approach people.

If I didn't know better, I would have felt offended, but it's all good.

The funniest thing is that I'm also still learning, so how can I tutor you.

My best advice to you and to anyone reading this is to search for Andy Mukolo on Google, visit his website and sign up to his free email list.

He posts copywriting lessons everyday and you will learn better from him because he's Nigerian, his language is easier to understand than that of Stefan Georgi or Alex Cattoni or Daniel Throssell...
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by mostob(m): 7:56am On Jul 22, 2021
pauladonis:

If I am truly real?

grin grin grin

So if I can't tutor you personally, I am not real?

Bad move bro, that's not how you approach people.

If I didn't know better, I would have felt offended, but it's all good.

The funniest thing is that I'm also still learning, so how can I tutor you.

My best advice to you and to anyone reading this is to search for Andy Mukolo on Google, visit his website and sign up to his free email list.

He posts copywriting lessons everyday and you will learn better from him because he's Nigerian, his language is easier to understand than that of Stefan Georgi or Alex Cattoni or Daniel Throssell...
Thank you.
I think you took the 'Real truly' statement the wrong way. This is a faceless forum and you can't blame me for being sceptical. There a lot of people that posted similar topics like this and on closer look, turned out to be something else. Apology tendered.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Bluezy13(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2021
pauladonis:

Good morning bro, since you are already learning from someone, I will advice that you follow his methods and get a better understanding of copywriting through his methods.

Once you have exhausted his knowledge, you can then proceed to other sources.

The saying, "a rolling stone gathers no moss" is very true.

Stay consistent on the path he showed you and you will get better in no time.

I'm also still learning by the way.

Good morning brother,
I took your advice and tried maintaining one mentor but
The person I was learning from is not promising. He doesn't come online as scheduled and sometimes when he comes he will give one excuse or the other. And he is mostly concerned about money.
For about 4 weeks now, I have learnt close to nothing. I need you to put me through on what to do if you have a better idea.
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by ninovandross(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
TheOldGods:
I don't do copywriting but I can help you. It's simple, don't even start your message with hi, or hello, it sounds weird right, but that wins me 7 interviews out of 10. For example, someone wants an animation for their company price is 1300$, 14 days delivery. Then they say ( I have an idea of making the bird fly and the characters smoking. Then our company logo for 30 seconds.

My proposal will be

" maybe we could make the smoking guy walk and have wings like the bird too. It would be weird and drive the audience". Now my above words alone are making the client think, what if we could try this, it sounds nice. Then boom he chats me up with

" I don't know how it will look giving them wings.

Now the ball is in my court.

i have more tips though, but people are not appreciative, so I'll rather die with it than to share it here on naira land for free.

And I am not the op

Bro that thing no easy Abeg,

Tell anybody wey won learn from you no be beans.
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good for you op, in this digital age is either you go through trial and error by using free resources, or paying (investing ) someone who has done what you want to do.

But beware of who you pay, not doing my due diligence make lost #25k to learn KDP back then. But we thank God now.

1 Like

Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by Galacious1: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2021
ambitiouschap17:
Good for you op, in this digital age is either you go through trial and error by using free resources, or paying (investing ) someone who has done what you want to do.

But beware of who you pay, not doing my due diligence make lost #25k to learn KDP back then. But we thank God now.
I'm glad for you. You were so serious with this kdp thing then. When are you going to post your success story?
Re: How To Gain Financial Freedom Through Copywriting [Picture] by pauladonis(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Did you know it's possible to earn up to $500 (#250,000) monthly through freelancing on Fiverr with or without any skill?

To you, it may sound like a scam or something impossible but it's very possible, and there's a free tutorial coming up on How To Succeed As A Freelancer On Fiverr.

If making money online in dollars (with or without a skill) without sacrificing your time, freedom, and personal dignity sounds good to you, click this link to join the free tutorial: https://mywa .link/8zboso1v

Copy the link and clear the space

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Parts Of The Lady Interests You Most? / I Broke Up With Her 2yrs Ago But She Just Won't Leave Me. / See What A Slay King Posted On Fb..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.