Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Giannis Antetokounmpo And The Milwaukee Bucks Are 2020/2021 NBA Champions - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Giannis Antetokounmpo And The Milwaukee Bucks Are 2020/2021 NBA Champions (20246 Views)

Giannis Antetokounmpo Unveils Igbo Learning Centre For Kids In Lagos / ‘Now I Know Who I Am’: Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes An Epic First Trip Home . / Giannis Antetokounmpo Signs $228 Million Deal - The Richest In NBA History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo And The Milwaukee Bucks Are 2020/2021 NBA Champions by afube: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
WesternOligarch:

A person inherits the father's name and identity. Throw your half Igbo catshit into the bin, your Igbo sister is only breeding tool.

Call victor oladipo on the fone and tell him his mama is just a breeding tool, your buffoonery no get part 2 ! As for Adetokunboh guy know it that his father is also from onitsha...............
Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo And The Milwaukee Bucks Are 2020/2021 NBA Champions by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 23, 2021
afube:

Call victor oladipo on the fone and tell him his mama is just a breeding tool, your buffoonery no get part 2 ! As for Adetokunboh guy know it that his father is also from onitsha...............

So why why is the man posing with a Yoruba surname....real sad.
Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo And The Milwaukee Bucks Are 2020/2021 NBA Champions by Parachoko: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2021
Elock1:
me sef I was wondering which kin yoruba name be that... Is it Adetokunbo?
Yes!

1 Like

Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo And The Milwaukee Bucks Are 2020/2021 NBA Champions by cally10(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
WesternOligarch:

So why why is the man posing with a Yoruba surname....real sad.
The main question you ought to ask yourself is why are they all bearing only igbo middle name instead of that of the yoruba or even yoruba and igbo native name altogether, or you wanna tell us that a yoruba man will allow an igbo woman to give his children only igbo native name. Also the one left in Nigeria answers Ofili instead of the correct spelt Adetonkumbo. Giannis only connection to yoruba is that Greek name you guys claimed to be a mispelt yoruba name. I seriously doubt if the dude is yoruba self, I watched one of his interviews where he said he understands igbo but speaks small.
Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo And The Milwaukee Bucks Are 2020/2021 NBA Champions by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
cally10:

The main question you ought to ask yourself is why are they all bearing only igbo middle name instead of that of the yoruba or even yoruba and igbo native name altogether, or you wanna tell us that a yoruba man will allow an igbo woman to give his children only igbo native name. Also the one left in Nigeria answers Ofili instead of the correct spelt Adetonkumbo. Giannis only connection to yoruba is that Greek name you guys claimed to be a mispelt yoruba name. I seriously doubt if the dude is yoruba self, I watched one of his interviews where he said he understands igbo but speaks small.

Why did davido allow choima to name his first son ifeanyi.....your analysis lacks substance.
Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo And The Milwaukee Bucks Are 2020/2021 NBA Champions by dewiseacre(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
You're twisting and turning brov...my point is, he doesn't play for the American basketball team so what's "congratulations to USA"?!

shogsman:

Very much so,seeing as how practically all his family have been living in America for 8 years now,his wife is American and his kid was born in America and they are all damn citizens, would you like me to go on
Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo And The Milwaukee Bucks Are 2020/2021 NBA Champions by hammed71(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Guys don't get it twisted Francis middle name is ofili, his father is Yoruba, if you notice the others middle names are also Igbo's, you guys can check it out
Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo And The Milwaukee Bucks Are 2020/2021 NBA Champions by hammed71(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
hammed71:
Guys don't get it twisted Francis middle name is ofili, his father is Yoruba, if you notice the others middle names are also Igbo's, you guys can check it out
in fact their father is from ajagbaland ondo state, you can go to their Facebook to see when they took a trip there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Outshines Messi As Juventus Beat Barcelona / Ronaldo's Al Nassr Eliminated From The King's Cup By 10-man Al Wehda / Mbappe Breaks Messi's Champions League Young Goalscorer Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.