Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Bro Code 007 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bro Code 007 (412 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bro Code 007 by BossDante: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
A bro doesn’t show off living an extravagant lifestyle, wins and blessings. A bro maintain a low profile. Low key lifestyle. A bro is not in showbiz, he isn’t WizKid, so why does he have to live a show life, trying to ‘impress’ and entertain people with his lifestyle.

As a matter of fact, people only show off things they don’t do regularly, so when you see anyone upload a pix of them on a plane, that’s because they don’t fly regularly, they wants to show the world that they finally entered a plane, same goes for those that upload videos of them driving, eating in a luxury restaurant, popping bottles in the club etc etc, it’s all poverty mentality, and low self esteem issues. If you do something regularly and if something doesn’t seem like a big deal to you, you won’t be eager to show it off..

Know this and be a Bro..

https://bossdanteblog.com/2021/07/05/bro-code-008/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bro Code 007 by daviesmania(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
good one bro....
my only problem is the code that a bro should not straff another bro sister or ex gf
bro i'm more guilty than the devil here...... this code is harder than all the ten commandment combined...
Re: Bro Code 007 by BossDante: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
daviesmania:
good one bro....
my only problem is the code that a bro should not straff another bro sister or ex gf
bro i'm more guilty than the devil here...... this code is harder than all the ten commandment combined...

It's a no go area Bro.. expect you've got good intentions towards her.. Like you wna wife her. You also have to run it through her Bro first, he's your gee. He brought you into his family, that's massive love and regards, you shouldn't disrespect and betray him in that manner Bro.
That's what Bros do..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can We Have A Heart To Heart Talk For A Moment? / Onlyfans Says It Will Ban Sexually Explicit Content / Wow...am Done....its GONE!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.