Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Attracted Love With Pure Sea Salt From The Ocean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Attracted Love With Pure Sea Salt From The Ocean (676 Views)

Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls / Raw Unrefined Pure Sea Salt For Sale / Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Attracted Love With Pure Sea Salt From The Ocean by GGolden87(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
I sell sea salt. The real sea salt that has not passed through any process. Directly from the ocean...still in form of rock which some people call rock salt.

Functions: very good for prayers and cleansing.

Proper use of it makes people love u more than ever even at work places...(with prayers)

It could work as "way maker"..

Will teach u how to use it with prayers and u will sure get result.
God Help us all

My contact is on my signature incase u like to call or chat me up on Whatsapp to place ur order.

I've been trying to upload pics but not working and I don't know why...
Re: I Attracted Love With Pure Sea Salt From The Ocean by GGolden87(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2021
***Another reason we all need constant cleansing bath****

Day by day we use public transport, buy things in public places like markets, shopping mall etc..
Day by day we come in contact with different people and we get involve in different activities...

Little do we know that human body is somehow magnetic in nature and therefore attract different energies and vibration, both negative and positive... This is a reason we experience negative things sometimes and things fall apart.

U see some people that seem not to have obstacles in their dealings and u begin to wonder y ur case is different or are those people not born the normal way u were born? The question is "DO U KNOW WHAT THEY DO IN THEIR CLOSET TO HELP THEMSELVES?" Remember heaven helps those who help themselves...

There is need for us all to always have cleansing bath every month and using the right things for it so that the body will be free of negativity and we will have less issues, we will keep experiencing favor, lines will fall in place for us etc...and all with faith.

We need to understand that it's very good to have a bath even before we pray...that is what is called spiritual bath and if done with salt ur likely to get speedy answers

This is what the real sea salt directly from the ocean (unprocessed) is meant for. Very effective... U can't use it and not get result.

THE REAL SEA SALT is available and I have two different species of it... It has multi function...which I can't tell everything on here.

Part of the functions of the real sea salt are: CLEANSING BATH, FAVOR, HEALS INJURY, ATTRACTS LOVE ETC...

DM if u need it...just chikini money �
#2,500 naira & #2,000 naira.
Re: I Attracted Love With Pure Sea Salt From The Ocean by GGolden87(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2021
THE REAL SEA SALT IS AVAILABLE NOW.... I have two different species. This is directly from the ocean and it's unprocessed.

FUNCTIONS & USAGE:
1. Purify ur environment by sprinkling it around the house, and it will attract good things to the house.

2. For spiritual bath and cleansing. Put some quantities in a flat plate and put 7 seeds of alligator pepper on it then place it outside at night in the dew till dawn. Very early in the morning without talking to anybody carry it and say some prayers with faith... Do this for 7 days and u will see positive changes shortly.

3. For favor: Put a pinch of unprocessed sea salt in ur shoes and wear. Embark on ur journey and see what will happen.
3b. Put a pinch in ur cream and then watch how people would start loving u more than ever... But u have to be of good behavior too...

4. If u get injured, get the rock salt and put some quantities in warm water, use it to clean the wound. Do this 3 times a week and see what will happen... It will dry off and heal up.

This salt has so many functions which I can't tell all here...

DM if u need it... Just chikini money � #2,500 naira & #2,000 naira.

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Do This Now, You Will Move 7 Time Faster Than You Possible / Let's Argue;who Is A Saint Among The Three / Angry father brʋtalized daughter for ‘practicing lɛsbiaŋism’ [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.