Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls (2423 Views)

I Attracted Love With Pure Sea Salt From The Ocean / Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by Olawade24: 2:48am On Mar 04
Pls is there something wrong with me. Why am I attracted to girls with bar head (Gorimapa).

Just yesterday my brother in-law had to take a swipe on me by telling me that I might just happen to give birth to Hellboy or batman.

Pls is there something wrong with me or my gene are being altered to mutate another homo sapions.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:21am On Mar 04
Olawade24:
Pls is there something wrong with me. Why am I attracted to girls with bar head (Gorimapa).

Just yesterday my brother in-law had to take a swipe on me by telling me that I might just happen to give birth to Hellboy or batman.

Pls is there something wrong with me or my gene are being altered to mutate another homo sapions.
Gorimapa grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by TUANKU(m): 5:23am On Mar 04
When you dey give gorimapa girl doggy if you look the head from back you go think say na man cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by WhereMyLoud: 6:21am On Mar 04
TUANKU:
When you dey give gorimapa girl doggy if you look the head from back you go think say na man cheesy
Experience done tear this one eyes 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by TUANKU(m): 6:23am On Mar 04
WhereMyLoud:
Experience done tear this one eyes 🤣🤣🤣
grin grin grin
Walahi, if not for the sweetness you go wan double-check if na woman true-true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by Psady(m): 6:43am On Mar 04
Gorimapa girls are humans now, so far every other accessories are in the right proportion issa goal for me.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by HeatSeeker(m): 6:50am On Mar 04
Olawade24:

It's because you don't want to be buying Brazilian hair and wigs for your lady tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by WhereMyLoud: 6:57am On Mar 04
TUANKU:

grin grin grin
Walahi, if not for the sweetness you go wan double-check if na woman true-true.
Hahahaha.. never catch dat cruise sha
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by WhereMyLoud: 6:59am On Mar 04
HeatSeeker:

It's because you don't want to be buying Brazilian hair and wigs for your lady tongue
dude..! Abi na that time e go buy scatter to cover the head.

2 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by TUANKU(m): 7:01am On Mar 04
WhereMyLoud:
Hahahaha.. never catch dat cruise sha
Okay, try am then you go confirm grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by HeatSeeker(m): 7:03am On Mar 04
WhereMyLoud:
dude..! Abi na that time e go buy scatter to cover the head.

E no get money jare! tongue

Even me sef dey fine babe wey dey spot low cut. No time for nagging because of hairdo and the likes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by Talkisneeded: 10:45am On Mar 04
Gorimapa girls are human tho...

Check siggy, I sell magic
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by Olawade24: 10:47am On Mar 04
Talkisneeded:

What kinda magic and how much is it?
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by Talkisneeded: 11:03am On Mar 04
Olawade24:

What kinda magic and how much is it?

09026963421 WhatsApp
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by KingDash09(m): 11:26am On Mar 04
Nigga you gay
Disgusting
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by Dzzzz: 12:29pm On Mar 04
Because your suffering from Gorimapatitis
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by faxana(f): 12:51pm On Mar 04
Lol
As if gorimapa girls are not female humans.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by MrCork: 3:53pm On Mar 04
Olawade24:

angry
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by MrCork: 3:54pm On Mar 04
Olawade24:

Huh?
You are atrated to women wit gonorea??.
Are u ok in the head sir?...juss askin.!!(no oofencsece) embarassed
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by Olawade24: 4:35pm On Mar 04
MrCork:

Huh?
You are atrated to women wit gonorea??.
Are u ok in the head sir?...juss askin.!!(no oofencsece) embarassed

Yes am OK, pls forgive me. I don't want to give birth to an alien, I was scared that was why I came to nairaland to seek for help on the issue.

It might be mental but I understand that there are two sides to every problem. If you have any good piece of advice to help me sir, I would be very grateful.

Gorimapa is something I dread, at same time is something I also admire in ladies.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by MrCork: 4:42pm On Mar 04
Olawade24:

Yes am OK, pls forgive me. I don't want to give birth to an alien, I was scared that was why I came to nairaland to seek for help on the issue.

It might be mental but I understand that there are two sides to every problem. If you have any good piece of advice to help me sir, I would be very grateful.

Gorimapa is something I dread, at same time is something I also admire in ladies.

Brother if u dont like womens it mean u ok gay...why are u gay sir??(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by Olawade24: 4:50pm On Mar 04
MrCork:

Brother if u dont like womens it mean u ok gay...why are u gay sir??(no oofencsece) angry

No, am not gay, infact am very straight. Am only into ladies with Gorimapa that's the only issue am having.

I'm seeking for a solution that would enable me deviate from admiring such ladies. Any remedy?
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by Makamatic: 10:42pm On Mar 04
The day way lice chop my fm hair for her friend place she come Barb her hair , gosh me holding and rubbing her bald head and getting deep bj was hot . But she's a Lil bit thick sha
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls by nigeriansamurai(m): 2:28am On Mar 05
Talkisneeded:

do you have something like fireball or thunder spell?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And My Best Friend. / Words Men Fear Most / Can U Define Big Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.