Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? (3391 Views)

Why Am I Attracted To Only Gorimapa Girls / NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo / Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
And Im not talking about 14 or 15 year olds。 I need honest opinions please。
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by dingbang(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
First of all.. Are you in your thirties or fourties

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by youngest85(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Because you won't make heaven

1 Like

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Because you need deliverance, don't go and rape or molest somebody's child o.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by Uglymugg: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
And Im not talking about 14 or 15 year olds。

Then what are taking about?
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by amaniro: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
You're a paedophile
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by ikeno(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
And Im not talking about 14 or 15 year old。
Younger than that age range?
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lικε 17 18 19 αβι??

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by tee59(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
You need a medical checkup upstairs.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
First of all.. Are you in your thirties or fourties
20s
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
youngest85:
Because you won't make heaven
way ray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
SBL28:
Because you need deliverance, don't go and rape or molest somebody's child o.
will u keep quiet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Uglymugg:

16 to 19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Uglymugg:

16 to 19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
ikeno:
Younger than that age range?
flGod forbid, older
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
tee59:
You need a medical checkup upstairs.
dont be silly
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by ikeno(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
20s
MetalJigsaw:
flGod forbid, older
it ok
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by Fiducia: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Paedophilism in evolution tongue
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by fancy4eve(f): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Cus u need a deliverance session
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2018
Because you want perky sweet breasts to suck . And tight pussy

5 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by Gerrard59(m): 1:09am On Sep 24, 2018
amaniro:
You're a paedophile

Paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, criteria for paedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.A person who is diagnosed with paedophilia must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as paedophilia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

If OP is 30+, how is he a paedo? Make una no dey throw words anyhow oh.

@Topic: Provided they are 18/19 and is consensual, there is nothing wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by romme2u: 1:18am On Sep 24, 2018
undecided

probably in your early or mid-twenties

it is normal

either you are more comfortable in their presence or they excite you sexually

3 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by Homers123(m): 3:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Another R.Kelly in the making,na so e dey start.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by SarakiBukola: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2018
Homers123:
Another R.Kelly in the making,na so e dey start.

....because Jail is his Final Destination
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by Botfuss: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2018
You may visit a psychiatrist. If you don’t treat yourself, trust me, you won’t like the end. Get treatment. Don’t be shy.
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by Kingeket: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Op there's nothing wrong with you .
the fact that you're attracted to young girls doesn't make you a pedophile and like you said you're in your 20s attracted to 16+ girls. its not a problem
I believe the backlash from others is because its a man saying his mind but supposed twas a girl they'll say soothing things to make her see it as normal
I am in my early 20s and attracted to 35+ people ,and I don't see anything wrong in being attracted to older people, same with older being attracted to young people.

5 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by johnkey: 7:30am On Sep 24, 2018
hmm yeah I like my girls 17-20 above that na old pussy

5 Likes

Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
johnkey:
hmm yeah I like my girls 17-20 above that na old pussy
Naso bro
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kingeket:
Op there's nothing wrong with you .
the fact that you're attracted to young girls doesn't make you a pedophile and like you said you're in your 20s attracted to 16+ girls. its not a problem
I believe the backlash from others is because its a man saying his mind but supposed twas a girl they'll say soothing things to make her see it as normal
I am in my early 20s and attracted to 35+ people ,and I don't see anything wrong in being attracted to older people, same with older being attracted to young people.
'35 ?
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
Botfuss:
You may visit a psychiatrist. If you don’t treat yourself, trust me, you won’t like the end. Get treatment. Don’t be shy.
respect ureslf
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
Gerrard59:

Paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Although girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10 or 11, and boys at age 11 or 12, criteria for paedophilia extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13.A person who is diagnosed with paedophilia must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as paedophilia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

If OP is 30+, how is he a paedo? Make una no dey throw words anyhow oh.

@Topic: Provided they are 18/19 and is consensual, there is nothing wrong.
MYbrother im not even up to 30。im orecisely 26
Re: Why Am I Attracted To Teenage Girls? by Kingeket: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
'35 ?
yels o ,I love my sauce old

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can We Change Fate? / Sex Machine / Female Virgin Looking For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.