Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Have You Ever Walked Away From A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Walked Away From A Relationship (501 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? / She Kissed Me And Walked Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Walked Away From A Relationship by Stephen2324(m): 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Have you ever walked away from a relationship while you are still in love with the person?
Re: Have You Ever Walked Away From A Relationship by Iamtoyosii: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Exactly what an about to do
Re: Have You Ever Walked Away From A Relationship by Iniobong34: 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Me, not atall. But d person after me have something to say so lemme handover d mic
Re: Have You Ever Walked Away From A Relationship by doubleZ88(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
i did dat when she started comparing me with someone else and using emotional blackmail on me.
Re: Have You Ever Walked Away From A Relationship by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Shey relationship isn't a do or die affair na...
Re: Have You Ever Walked Away From A Relationship by pansophist(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yes, twice. They are even shocked when I do. They were so used to dumping guys and never believed they do not have a monopoly in dumping. The next thing is calls, crying, sending messages but men, I'm gone. You see behaviors like manipulations, disrespect, and leeching will automatically attract an irreversible dumping. It is non-negotiable.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Walked Away From A Relationship by Mide3367: 12:26am On Jul 22, 2021
I just walked out of one
Re: Have You Ever Walked Away From A Relationship by emmaodet: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2021
pansophist:
Yes, twice. They are even shocked when I do. They were so used to dumping guys and never believed they do not have a monopoly in dumping. Next thing is calls, crying, sending message but men, I'm gone. You see dirty female behaviours like manipulations, disrespect, leeching, attracts an automatic dumping.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Play Affection Game With Care / Is Being Poor Or Rich By Choice?? / Please Recommend Standard Koboko To Flog Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.