Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (39702 Views)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
My cousin, a die-hard fan of Buhari came to me for help (his wife was in the hospital). I told him that things are hard right now, that Nigeria is not smiling. So I told him that, maybe "I can help after 2023 when a better person becomes President sha"

He was so disappointed and left angrily...me no send him.

Take one bottle of origin and add am colanut

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by MarxMike(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2021
I don cancel all the trips wey I bin plan since the beginning of the year because of insecurity.. E too much abeg

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by eldoradoxx: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2021
The video of that man hurling insults on Super Falcon for representing a terrorist government of Buhari keeps playing in my mind. If u ever joined in lampooning and attacking the man in the video rather than feel the impact of the message he carried, this infant's murder is what you indirectly endorsed. A government that has invested trillions of naira on security yet citizens cannot travel along any highway without being kidnapped or murdered. May this infant's soul hunt everyone endorsing the failed leadership of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by pawesome(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Thank God the headline says Gunmen

Because this days,locals have hijacked it from the fulani's
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Grace001: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
My cousin, a die-hard fan of Buhari came to me for help (his wife was in the hospital). I told him that things are hard right now, that Nigeria is not smiling. So I told him that, maybe "I can help after 2023 when a better person becomes President sha"

I had similar experience with yours, a friend of mine die hard Buharist who always bully people on Facebook told me last week that he is so broke and things are rough with him. But I pity sha, I assisted him with the little I can afford.

Unfortunately these zombiès are feeling the heat too

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:

I love this

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Bouncin(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2021
If not for the sake of this innocent baby I would have said to hell with this news.
Benue youths are the worst youth ever. How can you continue to allow foreign miscreants to continue kill you in numbers in your ancestral home. All you do is cry. Nonsense undecided
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by JB4life: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2021
May God have mercy on us.
Rip.
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by onedayatime(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:

Then you are worst than the man you are castigating...
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Otuoman: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2021

You're a good man

4 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by harveyosho1(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2021
Gadafii:
,killmnknow,simplyleo and other zombies shey una dey see, look at that lifeless infant GOD cry

It shall never be well with you, ur generations to come for supporting evil and calamity..i know you lots will view this thread and avoid, but may calamity and evil befall you shameless lots who support buhari and his demonic agenda
Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by mbahdi(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2021
Gadafii:
,killmnknow,simplyleo and other zombies shey una dey see, look at that lifeless infant GOD cry

It shall never be well with you, ur generations to come for supporting evil and calamity..i know you lots will view this thread and avoid, but may calamity and evil befall you shameless lots who support buhari and his demonic agenda
Amen n amen

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by FemolasticA: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2021
Pure wickedness cry cry
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2021
So Buhari is now the yardstick to measure how kind or cruel you are . I hope you feel better if somehow that woman doesn't make it cos of your shallow mind. That you had to even bring this here shows the kinda man you are.
You dont deserve to be called family, argue with your conscience.

DaOriginalCEO:

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Ubiudumo(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2021
The new normal. An innocent baby. Lord have mercy.
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Franking: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2021
Where are the disturbing pictures?
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2021
God bless him for betraying his humanity?Dont mention God in this.
Birds of a feather!!

crossfire:
God bless u broda
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by 300Spartans: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by harmony75: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2021
Let it be settled the northerns want NIGERIA for only themselves so let it be settled I can't be in the same country with these backwards northerns �
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by decasey(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:

correct guy, na geee you be grin

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by EyeTaspirant(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2021
Obijulius:
The Buhari/Osibanjo administration is the worst in the history of Africa.

How can a General and Pastor allow defenceless kids to be sacrificed on the altar of regional politics.

May their offspring, supporters and families end up this way.
AAAAMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2021
You dey mind the idiot, how can anyone ll proud to do that to family? How is he any different from the Buhari he is condemning?

dejonathan:

What you did might be funny but it doesn't makes sense....
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by tenpipsperday: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2021
Buhari and his nairaland media crew will be smiling now

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Mrquote: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2021
Victim of herds men attack
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2021
Gadafii:

I say A very big Amin to your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

God punish you for mentioning Seun here. Fool

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Decency2020(f): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2021
Vulture griller will be dancing by now. Mission accomplished in his home state o

Soulless soul

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I want to believe this is just a joke. Would you really be fine losing a life because of hatred? Ti a ba n ja, bii ki a ku ko.

How would you explain to me that you aren't worse than Buhari?

If your story is true, can you help with his bank account number

Goan Sit Down!! sad
It's like you have not reasoned with this Buharists!!..
After all d Failures of d Impostor Jubrin, They still Deny or blame Pres Good luck Jonathan..
Look@d Country now.

Bandits Killings..
Naked Favouritism for Hausa pple..
Hunting of Freedom fighters..
Massive Unemployment..
'Buhari' even had d Stupid guts to say 'Youths Should behave demselves b4 he gives Dem Jobs' angry

Was Jonathan, Yaradua or OBJ government like dis?
Dat Mumu Buharist Should Suffer in his Poverty State!! angry
Or he can come to Nairaland and post his Acc no..
MannaVultureGriller, Simplyleo, Bosstrevor and co will contribute d money for his wife's healthcare.. sad undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Policewoman Kills Her 2 Lovers (Photo) / Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals / A 10 Year Old Armed Robber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.