Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) (39700 Views)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / UNIABUJA Staff Quarters Attack: Aftermath Of Gunmen Attack (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by mindtricks: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Can the president ever get visibly angry about these bloodshed like we saw him talking about the Southern "sessionist" groups, let alone crush these Fulani herdsmen killers?

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by sultry69(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gadafii:
,killmnknow,simplyleo and other zombies shey una dey see, look at that lifeless infant GOD cry

It shall never be well with you, ur generations to come for supporting evil and calamity..i know you lots will view this thread and avoid, but may calamity and evil befall you shameless lots who support buhari and his demonic agenda
Amin

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by walozanga(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
dejonathan:

What you did might be funny but it doesn't makes sense....

Mr making sense go and lend his cousin the money or sht da f'up

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Fosha876: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
see below

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Grace001:

I had similar experience with yours, a friend of mine die hard Buharist who always bully people on Facebook told me last week that he is so broke and things are rough with him. But I pity sha, I assisted him with the little I can afford.

Unfortunately these zombiès are feeling the heat too

U Really tried..
If it Was me, Nothing for Him!! angry

How can any sensible and Right thinking Person be supporting 'Buhari'?

*Nepotism
*Banditry
*Attempted gagging of the Media..
*Bullying of Senate and HOR..
*Human rights Abuses..
*Killings of Citizens..

It is sickos, Suspected Sadists and Terrible humans dat still support Buhari..
Many of Dem Zombies are Suffering now..

A friend who enjoyed Npower from 2018-2020 and was Stylishly supporting Buhari is currently struggling now..
Me I nor dey Send am@All.. undecided
Let Everybody Manage.. smiley
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
As usual, the blood thirsty, good for nothing, senile simpleton at Aso will turn a blind eye...such a nepotic, sadistic, diabolic tyrant....

The doomed contraption is on a cliff edge!

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Afolabimills(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mokason288:
grin
u are a fool
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Adau123(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Only God will punish this regime and Bubu counterpart.
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Obijulius:
The Buhari/Osibanjo administration is the worst in the history of Africa.

How can a General and Pastor allow defenceless kids to be sacrificed on the altar of regional politics.

May their offspring, supporters and families end up this way.
Amen... Isè
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
My cousin, a die-hard fan of Buhari came to me for help (his wife was in the hospital). I told him that things are hard right now, that Nigeria is not smiling. So I told him that, maybe "I can help after 2023 when a better person becomes President sha"

He was so disappointed and left angrily...me no send him.

TO ALL OF YOU attacking me... During the election, this my cousin said, LIVES WILL BE LOST instead of him to loose his polling unit. They attcked many PDP members and was feeling untouchable.

They all went for odeshi and they were all ready for anything. In fact, he fought another cousin who approached his parents (who are PDP supporter).

If I write more about him, none of you abusing me will be willing to assist too. This is a man who believes killings and kidnappings are normal.
you are a patriotic Nigeria. more wisdom to you.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by egunna(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
My cousin, a die-hard fan of Buhari came to me for help (his wife was in the hospital). I told him that things are hard right now, that Nigeria is not smiling. So I told him that, maybe "I can help after 2023 when a better person becomes President sha"

pls don't waste ur time going to church again.u won't make heaven.so if his wife had died,dis is d nonsense u will b saying?so every one had money and no one needed help during d pdp days?am very disappointed in u.u are not a human being and if I was ur cousin,dats where we separate as relations.so what if he supported Buhari?haven't u seen brothers in opposite political parties and yet when d chips are down dey come to help each other?u are a failure to blood and kinship.away with u abeg
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Omodua(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Cyphar:
When all this killings go stop? sad Even babies are also victims
My worry is that Buhari is not seeing all this but always quick to send battalion of soldiers to quell peaceful demonstrators in South East, and lately South West. Why can't he apply same energy to decimate these idiots causing pains to the people. Is it because they are his kinsmen?
Nigeria's at razor's edge!

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by abah001: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2021
if we do not have president what about vice president?
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oga, he was ready to kill anybody just for him to win his polling unit during the election most especially, during the governorship election. Since he was ready to do that, I don't care if his wife die too. So those people they attacked were animal right?
egunna:
pls don't waste ur time going to church again.u won't make heaven.so if his wife had died,dis is d nonsense u will b saying?so every one had money and no one needed help during d pdp days?am very disappointed in u.u are not a human being and if I was ur cousin,dats where we separate as relations.so what if he supported Buhari?haven't u seen brothers in opposite political parties and yet when d chips are down dey come to help each other?u are a failure to blood and kinship.away with u abeg

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Roman7(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
2metrelaurie:
Notice these attacks are mostly in Guma , logo and Gwer . Why?
Those places are on the border btw Benue and Nasarawa
So the terrorist cross the border from nasarrawa
Hit and disappear
All they do is hit and run

Na cowards na
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Roman7(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
pawesome:
Thank God the headline says Gunmen

Because this days,locals have hijacked it from the fulani's

Please shut up
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by omoranmilowo: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Our government will not go after unknown gunmen and bandits except Kanu and Igboho that are running for their dear life.
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by PlayerMeji: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sorry I forgot, shebi, it is PDP that is in power at the moment.....?

APC is the ruling party and people are dying in thousands under its watch and you think people will troop out come next election to vote the same party to power again...?

samuel900:
Source of APC loosing ground everyday?

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by dejonathan(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

Get out it made so much sense Mr sense man why don't you go loan the said cousin the money mtcheeew
If he ask me and I have it with me, I'll lend him...cos he said his wife is in the hospital,what if the said wife died cos he refused to help?
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by dejonathan(f): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
walozanga:

Mr making sense go and lend his cousin the money or sht da f'up
If he ask me and I have it with me, I'll lend him...cos he said his wife is in the hospital,what if the said wife died cos he refused to help?
So cos person vote buhari he must die abi??
As if if we vote for ur fav no one will die in the whole Nigeria abi we'll all be swimming in money
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by EverBlazingy2k(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
When Nigerian were doing as if Buhari is more than God in 2015. They didn't considered asking God for direction. God use Bihar to punish Nigerians.
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:

TO ALL OF YOU attacking me... During the election, this my cousin said, LIVES WILL BE LOST instead of him to loose his polling unit. They attcked many PDP members and was feeling untouchable.

They all went for odeshi and they were all ready for anything. In fact, he fought another cousin who approached his parents (who are PDP supporter).

If I write more about him, none of you abusing me will be willing to assist too. This is a man who believes killings and kidnappings are normal.

God Punish anyone attacking you for doing the right thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by Quaddafi29: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
How I wish these people can be sent back to the Futa Jallon. Nobody can live with them
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by billyG(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
How long can they be wailing d same governors that armed youths as thugs cannot provide weapons to youths to go into d forest & kill all those vampires.
Are AK-47s so scare where did late Gana & his gang got there own?
Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by stayclearofme: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gadafii:
,killmnknow,simplyleo and other zombies shey una dey see, look at that lifeless infant GOD cry

It shall never be well with you, ur generations to come for supporting evil and calamity..i know you lots will view this thread and avoid, but may calamity and evil befall you shameless lots who support buhari and his demonic agenda
Now what makes you different from Buhari will all your curses?... Senseless mofo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by stayclearofme: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
KingAzari:
OP, ode it is 'disturbing' and not "distrubing"...
Why are calling him "ode" because of a simple mistake? Why are some Africans so foolish because of a white man's language?

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:

Good u did well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Policewoman Kills Her 2 Lovers (Photo) / Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals / A 10 Year Old Armed Robber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.