Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This (1073 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This by EFULEFU1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
I discovered he/she is a hermaphrodite over the weekend and got me confused
After we yansh yesterday, he/she said if I break up with him/her , he/she will kill me with juju and that I have impregnated him/her
But I can't marry a half man with both penis and vajay
Please how do I escape from this shitt?

1 Like

Re: My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This by AntiWailer: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
EFULEFU1:
After we yansh yesterday, he/she said if I break up with him/her , he/she will kill me with juju and that I have impregnated him/her
Please how do I escape from this shirt?

Remove the shirt.
Re: My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This by chatinent: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
E no go better for government for hiding palliative. See wetin hunger dey cause.
Re: My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This by IJOBA11: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Please how do I escape from this shirt?
STOP WEARING THAT SHIRT
Re: My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This by donbachi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
E fuoo le be dat.
Re: My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
There's nothing wrong with an intersex person. They are lovely lovers.

Marry her as soon
Re: My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This by illicit(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Join Nigerian Army....
Re: My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This by jaeyking(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Please how do I escape from this shitt?

Wow.
Let me wait for the gods and ancestors to advice u
Re: My Hermophrodite Fiancee Is Doing This by musiliyukayode(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
What brought both of you together and the chemistry and the benefit you have derived from the relationship before you ended up in intimacy matter most but not the physical figure.His /her privacy should remain in secrecy.

(1) (Reply)

Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman / How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? / What Is The Symptoms For HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.