Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? (28272 Views)

What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members / How Did You Cut Your Family Members Off? / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by mrmacdon(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2021
I don't cut people off

1 Like

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by oge4real(f): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2021
70 x 7 times grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by izubext007: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2021
Zero chance bro
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by faceland: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2021
You don't count it, you just know when the line has been cross and that person doesn't respect you or takes you for granted. It's a gut feeling to get rid of them (for your own sake).

1 Like

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Femack(m): 6:48am On Jul 23, 2021
[quote author=CamusMidas[img][/img]

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by akanbiaa(m): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2021
Cuterboy:
As Individuals, we all have different endurance when it comes to putting up with toxic people…some people can just be annoying. Yes…you promise yourself no one can get to you so you keep on giving one more chances.

We all have that one friend or family member that easily gets on our nerves and just for peace to reign, you just ignore and let it go…

When someone messes up, you give them the chance of making it up to you, you want them to do something to show that they are truly sorry for their actions but when they do it again then it just confirms that, they don’t take you seriously.

Nobody is perfect and everyone deserves a second chance but how many chances can you give before you actually cut a person out of your life?

…and why wait that long?

Someone might say...

Another might say...

Read more: https://9jabeat.com/how-many-chances-do-you-give-before-you-cut-someone-off/
If you are courageous enough to face the root cause of the problem and tackle it headon logically without sentiments the issue will either be resolved and the person accord you your space and respect or the person starts avoiding you (that is if you are not the problem. )
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Tsaint8: 6:49am On Jul 23, 2021
Jodha:
I don't think there's a specific number....when my spirit cannot can again....i move...

How much is that your brown-leathered wrist watch
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Shedrachmessi(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2021
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by kweensheba: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2021
One chance is good enough.
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2021
It depends on the depth of friendship. Like three times or even more. Like there was this woman im sure I gave a million chances until I discovered she began to hate me by the things she says. Then I finally cut her off during the lockdown..

This is someone whom we were close from the beginning. Then she started telling people I want to collect her husband. Just because she went to deliver a baby and I came in to help check on the other children while she was away.

She did so many things that I just kept overlooking. But the last straw was when she went telling some women in the area that I'm always puffing, that is why I'm not married. Ha!
During the lock down she did another thing. My head full. I just cut her off totally and finally.

Now, she'll sit behind my kitchen window ( they live in the BQ behind my kitchen) and be telling her children, "this one will be carrying herself. highest it's so so amount that is in her account". Or she'll say, some people fine but them no see husband marry. Marriage is not by beauty bla bla bla..
Mehn ... I really gave that woman a million and one chances.

Me i know she's pained though. So, I just ignore her.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by fotadmowmend(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2021
One.....
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Coldie(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2021
If u stop talking to me I won't talk to u too, am that kind of person.

If u talk to me I talk to u, simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by dangoteinlaw: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2021
See small children still living with thier parents talking of cutting someone off. Smh when u get older u will understand better

7 Likes

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by lailo: 7:05am On Jul 23, 2021
70 times 7
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2021
If the person does not benefit you,cut them off immediately. One chance.
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Tomilola360: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2021
ONE
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Edusouls(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2021
Humans are wicked, dishonest, proud, terrible, toxic very difficult and dangerous, it God’s most bestowed but very complex creatures, but to survive and for your well being you must deal with fellow humans you can’t live in isolation, life itself is the most complicated and difficult

2 Likes

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Humanoid01(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2021
hpk:
I barely get attached to people, I'm mostly in acquaintance level with people I interact with. You prove yourself worthy then we become friends, you show your true colors and I move on.

That's not so difficult.
You are an introvert.
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
depending on the situation....it could be just ONE as some toxic people out there cant/wont change.
This
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by vickydevoka(m): 7:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Cuterboy:
As Individuals, we all have different endurance when it comes to putting up with toxic people…some people can just be annoying. Yes…you promise yourself no one can get to you so you keep on giving one more chances.

We all have that one friend or family member that easily gets on our nerves and just for peace to reign, you just ignore and let it go…

When someone messes up, you give them the chance of making it up to you, you want them to do something to show that they are truly sorry for their actions but when they do it again then it just confirms that, they don’t take you seriously.

Nobody is perfect and everyone deserves a second chance but how many chances can you give before you actually cut a person out of your life?

…and why wait that long?

Someone might say...

Another might say...

Read more: https://9jabeat.com/how-many-chances-do-you-give-before-you-cut-someone-off/
Zero Chance. As u de fùck up, I de zoom u off
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Humanoid01(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Edusouls:
Humans are wicked, dishonest, proud, terrible, toxic very difficult and dangerous, it God’s most bestowed but very complex creatures, but to survive and for your well being you must deal with fellow humans you can’t live in isolation, life itself is the most complicated and difficult
It's very sad but that's just how life works. We can't do without people, I hate it so much.

1 Like

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Humanoid01(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
See small children still living with thier parents talking of cutting someone off. Smh when u get older u will understand better
People magnet, I hail o!
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Hushmoni: 7:18am On Jul 23, 2021
I don't give fools any chance grin
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Darreytinho10(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2021
ASEJU NI 1-3 times grin forever ti wa okay grin
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Humanoid01(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2021
CharisEleos:
It depends on the depth of friendship. Like three times or even more. Like there was this woman im sure I gave a million chances until I discovered she began to hate me by the things she says. Then I finally cut her off during the lockdown..

This is someone whom we were close from the beginning. Then she started telling people I want to collect her husband. Just because she went to deliver a baby and I came in to help check on the other children while she was away.

She did so many things that I just kept overlooking. But the last straw was when she went telling some women in the area that I'm always puffing, that is why I'm not married. Ha!
During the lock down she did another thing. My head full. I just cut her off totally and finally.

Now, she'll sit behind my kitchen window ( they live in the BQ behind my kitchen) and be telling her children, "this one will be carrying herself. highest it's so so amount that is in her account". Or she'll say, some people fine but them no see husband marry. Marriage is not by beauty bla bla bla..
Mehn ... I really gave that woman a million and one chances.

Me i know she's pained though. So, I just ignore her.
She even shows no remorse. I think you cut her off at the right time, she could have done worse if you had kept letting her.
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2021
Thrice is enough couple with the fact that 'fool me thrice' hold water.

A longtime friend called me yesterday telling me he needs money and how he has turn to fugitive trying to escape from those after him, I gave him a listening ears, after the stories I was firm with my NO. Reasons; credit wise I can't vouch for him and there is no point believing he would have 'Buharized' too.

1 Like

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Twista88(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2021
70 by 7 times
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Monogamy: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2021
Lately, after 2 times and no changes, bad energy away
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by LordSkyy(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2021
frozen70:
I will give you enough time so that when I want to deal with you, I won't give up or have pity on the person
Cold Blooded! grin
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by hpk(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

You are an introvert.

Naturally an introvert but I have traits of an extrovert that keeps me out of my cocoon.
Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by Jaybee8181(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2021
I don't really count, I just keep doing what I do.... When I'm tired my interest just fade naturally

1 Like

Re: How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? by GiZcorp: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2021
I don't number such nansense, and it depends on the gravity of what they may have done nonetheless, in most cases I don't even allow some of those offenses before taking action. Once I sense much nonsense from you it's over. Son of man can't be tolerating buhari and join ur matter untop

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! Should I Go On With My White Wedding? / When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.