Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) (1460 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Still Living With His Mother? / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by evolution4434: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by Kukukillus: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hmmm…Surulere!
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by ifytrik(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
And so?
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by LikeAking: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Na only one room?
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by ceejay10(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
ifytrik:
And so?
die in envy.
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by ifytrik(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
ceejay10:
die in envy.
tell your mother to die in envy, anuofia
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by ceejay10(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
ifytrik:
tell your mother to die in envy, anuofia
hahaha e pain am! my mum aint a sadist like you

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by DonKharly(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Obi Cubana is one person I respect, known him for a while now before the burial saga.. He's one person to emulate.. There are women and there are girls, his wife is a woman. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by Zeddicus20: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by terrezo2002(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
It doesn't matter. It doesn't prove anything.
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
ifytrik:
And so?
it's like you had to prove to your wife, you could take care of her before you married her .
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by webosky: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by ifytrik(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
ceejay10:
but sh gave birth to confused sadist
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by ifytrik(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
ceejay10:
but she gave birth to confused sadist
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by ceejay10(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
ifytrik:
but she gave birth to confused sadist
this is ironic and hilarious.. Coming from someone who is sad and bitter over another man' s success and wealth. Dunce!
Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by Babaken(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
webosky:

Ladies will not like this
I tell you one is already asking and so

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife When I Was Still Living In A Single Room - Obi Cubanna ( Video) by poshestmina(f): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
That's the wife interviewing him kiss kiss kiss.
Calm , Godly and really laid back.

God keep their marriage!

(1) (Reply)

Impregnate Me Or I Die…..(18+) / Why Do Some Guys Think Spending On Ladies Would Make Ladies Love Them? / Angry Lady Pours Water On Boyfriend For Proposing Marriage To Her In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.