Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index (6195 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Happy, Drops In Global Happiness Ranking – VanguardNgr / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa / Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by bidemi12(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2011
enyojo:

Yes. That is the principle that made the few banking lords become Billionaires while it rendered shareholders and the poor depositors and the vulnerable 'micro' stocks buyers highly indebted and poorer.

I am sorry for you. you are starting an arguement you will never win with kobojunkie. she will tire you out with sheer staying power and stamina. strong as hell.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by vladimiros: 9:46pm On May 13, 2011
lol

like anyone asked Nigeria to ask for World Bank loans

we had a chance we went to world bank

we can`t pay the debt, that our problem

just drop ur western hate and lets take reponsibility for our bullshiteness instead of looking for someone to blame and justify
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by omoalaro: 9:46pm On May 13, 2011
I am not surprised, we all saw it coming. I am just recovering from the bombshell of the result of April presidential election (Thanks to my wife who have been encouraging me to think less about Nigeria and save my health). I had thought that we could free ourselves in April by closing our eyes to ethnic, regional and religious sentiments and together deal a blow to our greatest enemy, Corruption. Alas! i was dead wrong. We have chosen mediocrity over competence, dishonesty over honesty and corruption over integrity.
We have chosen to vote GEJ not PDP. It is in fact OK to inflate poll figures if it is for GEJ, it is OK to spend billions of public fund for campaign if it is for GEJ, it is OK to blame Buhari for security lapses and not GEJ. It is OK for our foreign reserve to drop dramatically, it is OK for our Crude oil reserve to drop dramatically prior to election, and it is OK for our foreign debt to climb astronomically prior to election.
Results of course are businessmen extracting from us their donations to PDP through increases in prices of cement and petroleum products and drop in world Economic, Governance and development indices.
We truly deserve the kind of leadership we have. I join Buhari to weep for Nigeria.
My wife must not meet me writing these, otherwise she would scream, "This man, you no de hear word, leave Nigeria alone!!, after all we are comfortable "
but my faith would hardly allow me to leave Nigeria alone because it teaches me that "If you see an evil, remove it with your hand, if you can not remove it with your hand, remove it with your mouth by speaking against it, if you can not do that, remove it with your heart by refusing to join them."
I wish Nigeria Goodluck but we all should beware of that calamity that will not only befall those who pulled it with their hands, but also those who refuse to stop them when they were pulling it. It shall be well with Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by MShittu: 9:47pm On May 13, 2011
I'm not sure if its fair to begin to comment on this as of the time being. We all know that our Excess Crude Account has been depleted quite significantly, and I spent some time out reading the report's sections on Nigeria and found that the depletion of the account is, really, the main reason for Nigeria's drop. Goodluck and Aganga have set up a sovereign wealth fund that is being regulated with far more strictness than the ECA was, and, as such, it is very possible, with the current price of oil, that the money we have stored in the SWF might end up exceeding that which we had in the ECA.

it was still recklessness that caused us to lose what we had, though.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by enyojo(f): 9:51pm On May 13, 2011
bidemi12:

I am sorry for you. you are starting an arguement you will never win with kobojunkie. she will tire you out with sheer staying power and stamina. strong as hell.

Don't borther.
kobojunkie and I have 'unwritten understanding' to disagree to agree.  wink wink wink
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by vladimiros: 9:52pm On May 13, 2011
since we have massive land and still some oil reserves

why can`t we just go into ethanol

sometimes i wonder if i leaders know why we elected them
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by ak47mann(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2011
nigerian leaders are all brain dead monkeys ;d ;d ;d kai
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by manny4life(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2011
bidemi12:

LOL, Madam Kobo isn't that bad though, hehe but hey she I sure agree with u.

Everyone, we should all be proud of our dear country Nigeria. I'm not surprised, in fact I was hoping for something a little lower.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by Stogwu123: 10:15pm On May 13, 2011
pdP Don finish nigeria. wat a great pity
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by manny4life(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2011
Stogwu123:

pdP Don finish nigeria. wat a great pity

Great pity? This is just the start. IMO and no offense to anyone but President Jonathan looks clueless and doesn't look like a strong leader than can rise up to Nigeria's economic woes and corruption.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On May 13, 2011
bidemi12:

I am used to folks like you. Someone debunks your claims and you immediately, maliciously, try to discredit the person, rather than attempting to present your side more intelligently, and with more valid arguments. I am glad you are at home here on Nairaland, and among other Nigerians who think as you do, because this is probably the only place you could offer up much of that gunk you throw around when it comes to what matters.  grin
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On May 13, 2011
enyojo:

Yes. That is the principle that made the few banking lords become Billionaires while it rendered shareholders and the poor depositors and the vulnerable 'micro' stocks buyers highly indebted and poorer.

. . . .  The same principle the banking system has been built on for THOUSANDS of years though. So feigning ignorance ONLY when we Fail to use it the best way, is probably not against the banks but against us. I mean these banking rules were not made to SPITE "the poor" since the same rules APPLY across the BOARD. So why is it that when "the POOR" take out these loans, and then fail to use them appropriately, people still pretend the banks are to blame? Aren't we too old for this whine-fest at this point?
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by hackney(m): 11:26pm On May 13, 2011
Ghana :3.6
Nigeria :3.4

cheesy tongue grin tongue  cheesy tongue grin tongue  cheesy tongue grin tongue  cheesy tongue grin tongue  cheesy tongue grin tongue  cheesy tongue grin tongue
cheesy tongue grin tongue  cheesy tongue grin tongue  cheesy tongue grin tongue  cheesy tongue grin tongue  cheesy tongue grin tongue  cheesy tongue grin tongue

Looting demons of hell.

Anybody wey yab ghana again for here go tell how im better pass.
yeye puff-puff people.
cheesy tongue grin tongue cheesy tongue grin tongue cheesy tongue grin tongue cheesy tongue grin tongue cheesy tongue grin tongue cheesy tongue grin tongue
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by manny4life(m): 12:05am On May 14, 2011
Kobojunkie:

. . . .  The same principle the banking system has been built on for THOUSANDS of years though. So feigning ignorance ONLY when we Fail to use it the best way, is probably not against the banks but against us. I mean these banking rules were not made to SPITE "the poor" since the same rules APPLY across the BOARD. So why is it that when "the POOR" take out these loans, and then fail to use them appropriately, people still pretend the banks are to blame? Aren't we too old for this whine-fest at this point?

Although I agree with some of your theory; however, I strongly disagree with some of it. The question isn't about the banking policies rather the control of funds. Different banks have different borrowing policies for different classes of individual or companies / organizations or nations. Borrowing are based upon credit ratings and risk factors so therefore borrowing policies and repayment terms quite differ across the board with respect to that. If Nigeria has a high risk factor, there's a higher possibility that it will default on it's loan; there are risk contractual measures and obligations set in place to address default such as the lender decide to disburse money directly to the company getting the project rather than  the borrower. This kind of lending practice is most common in mortgage or student loan lending.

Now back to what @enyojo said, if I'm saying correctly, and just like few argued, when funds are disbursed, a good amount of the money are awarded to western contractors for the proposed projects which does not directly create jobs or wealth to the nation, and the cycle spins again putting that nation back to ground 0 which result to default on debt.

Just to cap it all, lending is not a one size fits all,
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On May 14, 2011
manny4life:

Although I agree with some of your theory; however, I strongly disagree with some of it. The question isn't about the banking policies rather the control of funds. Different banks have different borrowing policies for different classes of individual or companies / organizations or nations. Borrowing are based upon credit ratings and risk factors so therefore borrowing policies and repayment terms quite differ across the board with respect to that. If Nigeria has a high risk factor, there's a higher possibility that it will default on it's loan; there are risk contractual measures and obligations set in place to address default such as the lender decide to disburse money directly to the company getting the project rather than  the borrower. This kind of lending practice is most common in mortgage or student loan lending.

You are essentially repeating what I have above,only trying to make it seem it is different. What you have above is what we know as part of the principle behind the banking system and none of that is new -- much of it has been in place for thousands of years -- nothing new.

Kobojunkie:

manny4life:

Now back to what @enyojo said, if I'm saying correctly, and just like few argued, when funds are disbursed, a good amount of the money are awarded to western contractors for the proposed projects which does not directly create jobs or wealth to the nation, and the cycle spins again putting that nation back to ground 0 which result to default on debt.

Just to cap it all, lending is not a one size fits all,

Again, I don't agree with what you state above, but AGAIN these practices ARE NOT NEW . . . They have been there for centuries. There are some examples of "poor" countries that have taken out these sort of loans and used it to their advantage. Why are the banks to blame for when "the poor" countries go out to TAKE LOANS that they know they are highly likely to default on, and will not work for them. That ought to be the question.

There is really no need to go in circles here since a DIRECT QUESTION is contained in my post that one only needs to address.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by manny4life(m): 12:33am On May 14, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You are essentially repeating what I have above,only trying to make it seem it is different. What you have above is what we know as part of the principle behind the banking system and none of that is new -- much of it has been in place for thousands of years -- nothing new.

Again, I don't agree with what you state above, but AGAIN these practices ARE NOT NEW . . . They have been there for centuries. Why are the banks to blame for when "the poor" countries go out to TAKE LOANS that they know they are highly likely to default on, and will not work for them. That ought to be the question.

First paragraph - Perhaps we could be saying the same thing but hey if we are, then fine.

Second paragraph - There are tons of reasons why people take loans and most do not know the exact cost of loans until they are bound in the contract. Banks are somewhat to blame because of their deceptive practices, although the blame is more of a shared responsibility. Nations take loans out because they are desperate, they are cash strapped and they need the money even when they know it costly but the cost in the short term is negligible as opposed to long term.

When these poor nations take out these deceptive loans, they probably enter into these contract for a short period of less than 5- 10 years on the hopes to pay back because these banks tell them all sweet stuff they want to hear, even offer them the so-called loan counseling etc and some do not discuss long range options particularly in default stage. So when the egg goes bad, banks deceptive practice comes to play. Unless you have a strong binding mutual agreement, banks change their policies at any time to suit their needs and pocket their profit.

So unless you had a long range default plan with them, yes they will change their policies and that's how poor nations get poorer and even loose resources. IMO that's wrong and deceptive.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On May 14, 2011
manny4life:
Nations take loans out because they are desperate, they are cash strapped and they need the money even when they know it costly but the cost in the short term is negligible as opposed to long term.
If you really believe the above line, then why is the bank to share the blame?

manny4life:

When these poor nations take out these deceptive loans, they probably enter into these contract for a short period of less than 5- 10 years on the hopes to pay back because these banks tell them all sweet stuff they want to hear, even offer them the so-called loan counseling etc and some do not discuss long range options particularly in default stage.
I say Bull  . . . because one can argue that countries, even poor ones, that took IMF loans and used it successfully, were also fed the same sweet stuff you claim the banks feed these "poor" nations. You do know that NOT ALL poor countries take out LOANS and then FAIL to accomplish much ith it?

manny4life:

So when the egg goes bad, banks deceptive practice comes to play. Unless you have a strong binding mutual agreement, banks change their policies at any time to suit their needs and pocket their profit.

What egg goes bad? No one one Nation can claim IGNORANCE of the consequences of defaulting on these loans, I am sorry. Not one.  For instance, with what just happened with the banks and the loan defaulting, I bet you there are thousands of people who have even after all that quagmire, taken out loans and then turned around to blame the banks when they default or are unable to pay back. So, again, I ask, why are we so stuck on blaming the banks for the CONSUMER's MISTAKE(note: not all consumers/nations actually default on loans?

manny4life:

So unless you had a long range default plan with them, yes they will change their policies and that's how poor nations get poorer and even loose resources. IMO that's wrong and deceptive.

Problem with your post above is

a) NOT ALL POOR COUNTRIES default on their loans
b) There are examples of poor countries that have taken the same IMF loans, applied said loans to improving self and succeeding.
c) Nothing stops these POOR COUNTRIES from rejecting the loans -- NOTHING.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by Nobody: 2:15am On May 14, 2011
This is about REGULATION. How easy is it to do business. WE ARE AN OVER REGULATED AND HIGHLY REGIMENTED ECONOMY.

Why for instance do you have to go to Abuja to register a company operating in Aba? Every one public and private at every turn puts up barriers.  Even in Nollywood you cant act in a movieunless you get some permit from some self imposed mob. It is every facet of Nigerian life. We have taken it for granted that this is how society runs. Unfortunately it all show up in indexes like this.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by Nobody: 3:43am On May 14, 2011
dont blame it on the fucccking world bank, blame it on the fucccking government, of 12 years, blame it on babanginda, and co,
tf world bank got to do with this, crazy ass stupid fans blaming shitt on sumone else, i hope una eys don clear nw
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by Sagewood: 5:16am On May 14, 2011
I don't believe World Bank / IMF. They can conjure up baseless data obtained fraudulently for all I care. What were the criteria they used in measuring economic development index? Are these meaures objective? IMF can interpret any data in anyway they want, their track record is abysmal to say the least. Name one country in the world that allowed World Bank / IMF to loan them money and intervene in their economic policy and they came out of the arrangement unscathed. Check their records for yourselves and make up your mind if IMF/ World Bank truly care about world development or world domination via indebtedness.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by AjanleKoko: 5:56am On May 14, 2011
I wouldn't bother too much about this.
IMF and their various dubious indices undecided
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by Nobody: 6:06am On May 14, 2011
^^ I fully agree with the both of you.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by enyojo(f): 7:25am On May 14, 2011
Sagewood:

I don't believe World Bank / IMF. They can conjure up baseless data obtained fraudulently for all I care. What were the criteria they used in measuring economic development index? Are these meaures objective? IMF can interpret any data in anyway they want, their track record is abysmal to say the least. Name one country in the world that allowed World Bank / IMF to loan them money and intervene in their economic policy and they came out of the arrangement unscathed. Check their records for yourselves and make up your mind if IMF/ World Bank truly care about world development or world domination via indebtedness.

Gbam!! undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by enyojo(f): 7:44am On May 14, 2011
The problem i have with our government is appointing WORLD BANK/IMF SPIES all in the name of hiring Foreign based Nigerian Technocrats.
Olusegun Aganga was loaned to Nigeria from them (So I heard). Ngozi was more diplomatic in her own case. But aganga is so shameless! So many times he has appeared before Senate defending the need to take more loans!!

I found this nice write-up on Vanguard Online Newspaper as a comment by a Reader.:

OPEN LETTER TO PROF. (MADAM) OKONJO IWEALA

Madam Professor,can you kindly tell your successor finance minister Olusegun Aganga that no country have ever borrowed its way into prosperity.Brazil and to an extent Argentina are what they are  today when they stopped the frivolous accumulation of foreign debts to finance dubious "infrastructure projects".It is very very sad that Aganga says he shall keep borrowing until he has reached a debt to GDP ratio of atleast 25%.He obviously does not understand the deep meaning of the word "debt trap".Please tell Mr. Aganga how difficult and near impossible it was to liquidate these foreign debts when you achieved that feat that reverberated around the world.Infact, the creditor nations donot want Nigeria to ever be debt free.If you and your team had not laboured night and day to repay those debts, would Aganga still be talking about reaching the so called debt to GDP ratio of 25% ? Would he not have found alternative ways to finance whatever " infrastructural projects" without borrowing from other countries that have managed their resources well? Some of whom are fellow OPEC countries?
Please ask Mr. Aganga why he needs to borrow so much money when oil prices have remained above $100 dollars/barrel and he has already depleted the external reserve you built to a whopping $62 billion to a mere $32 billion dollars today.Yet,there is no single project in Nigeria to show for the spent $30 billion dollars and all the debts already accumulated so far. What does he need all these unnecessary foreign loans for when he could not convert the $30 billion already withdrawn from the external reserve into concrete economic infrastructure?
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by Nobody: 7:49am On May 14, 2011
enyojo:

The problem i have with our government is appointing WORLD BANK/IMF SPIES all in the name of hiring Foreign based Nigerian Technocrats.
Olusegun Aganga was loaned to Nigeria from them (So I heard). Ngozi was more diplomatic in her own case. But aganga is so shameless! So many times he has appeared before Senate defending the need to take more loans!!

I found this nice write-up on Vuaguard Online Newspaper as a comment by a Reader.:

A failure is destined to be a failure, that man has failed nigeria and as i they see am so, so many that will be install will fail nigeria!!!
what a doomed generation of politicians
the politicians of this last decades, failed nigeria, they failed africa, and they failed us the future generation.
their ERa needs to be wiped off
shameless politician
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by Nobody: 7:52am On May 14, 2011
enyojo:

FOWL NYASH DON EXPOSE, SO NO HIDDING PLACE FOR THEM GEJ FANATICS. grin grin grin
lol yes o dem don expose big time, failure don begin, i go spread my mat, make alandi carry me go far away place lol
enyojo:

Rolling on the floor!!
hahahaha, i see say fresh hair they make u roll, soon u go laugh so tail, u no go want chop food aagain lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by enyojo(f): 8:28am On May 14, 2011
Donlittle:

A failure is destined to be a failure, that man has failed nigeria and as i they see am so, so many that will be install will fail nigeria!!!
what a doomed generation of politicians
the politicians of this last decades, failed nigeria, they failed africa, and they failed us the future generation.
their ERa needs to be wiped off
shameless politician

Not failures per say. Spies only ensure they carry out the ground plan of their Superiors. They owe no alligence to the Federal republic of Nigeria.
Since Wikileaks revealed that the Madam Petroleum Minister is a chronic Spy of Shell (her former employers), has anything been done against her? Or has it been pragmatically disproved?

ANTI-PROGRESS HAWKS!!
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by asorocker: 10:33am On May 14, 2011
Why blame Aganga, how about good for nothing CBN governor whose only achievement was to discredit the work of his predecessor , uptill now he has not managed to do anything new in the banking sector he keeps promising that banks will be sold , where as the 9 banks do not loan any money they just keep servicing over heads,

GEJ should bring back those who made the economic index grow during OBJ tenure if he wants to make any economic headway by 2015.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by odedele: 2:38pm On May 14, 2011
@asorocker.tanx bro.tot they said sanusi dey perform.4 close to two yrs sanusi keeps purseing perceived enemies @ d detriment of our economy
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by enyojo(f): 3:04pm On May 14, 2011
asorocker:

Why blame Aganga, how about good for nothing CBN governor whose only achievement was to discredit the work of his predecessor , uptill now he has not managed to do anything new in the banking sector he keeps promising that banks will be sold , where as the 9 banks do not loan any money they just keep servicing over heads,

GEJ should bring back those who made the economic index grow during OBJ tenure if he wants to make any economic headway by 2015.

I beg to differ.
The CBN Gov only came to open up the rotten silent dealings going on in the banks. In as much as I agree that the approach used by Lamido especially as it regards travelling the globe washing our dirty linens, I still believe that lamido was the best man for the CBN as at the time he was appointed. had Soludo given another term, Nigeria would have collapsed.

Can you imagine the numerous unforgivable debts owed the banks amounting to Trillions? Yet Soludo told us all that Nigerian banks were very healthy.
Don't get me wrong. Soludo in very intelligent and a Performer. But Lamido is a Reformer. You don't want to put as Performer in an Economic mess like we found ourselves. A Reformer in this context has an IRON-CLAD WILL POWER. He steps on toes and crushes them without apologies.

When things are moving as they should, then you can fix in a Performer. This is a person who is intelligent enough to move the economy from zero to greater heights. But a Reformer moves it from negative axis to zero or positive axis.

As a hindsight, Buhari would have reformed Nigeria before a Performer like fashola takes over in 2015. GEJ has 4 whole years to prove whether he is a Reformer, performer or simply an Informer (Storyteller)
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by sley4life(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2011
i dont believe the index used in their assumption.
Re: Nigeria Drops In World Economic Index by manny4life(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[b]If you really believe the above line, then why is the bank to share the blame?
[/b]I say Bull  . . . because one can argue that countries, even poor ones, that took IMF loans and used it successfully, were also fed the same sweet stuff you claim the banks feed these "poor" nations. You do know that NOT ALL poor countries take out LOANS and then FAIL to accomplish much ith it?

What egg goes bad? No one one Nation can claim IGNORANCE of the consequences of defaulting on these loans, I am sorry. Not one.  For instance, with what just happened with the banks and the loan defaulting, I bet you there are thousands of people who have even after all that quagmire, taken out loans and then turned around to blame the banks when they default or are unable to pay back. So, again, I ask, why are we so stuck on blaming the banks for the CONSUMER's MISTAKE(note: not all consumers/nations actually default on loans?

Problem with your post above is

a) NOT ALL POOR COUNTRIES default on their loans
b) There are examples of poor countries that have taken the same IMF loans, applied said loans to improving self and succeeding.
c) Nothing stops these POOR COUNTRIES from rejecting the loans -- NOTHING.

Again I have said this before and will say it again; blame the banks for their deceptive lending practices. Let me ask you, have you ever borrowed loans before? During the mortgage crisis here in the U.S., were you aware of how many banks that were slammed for violating the "Truth in Lending Acts"?  Banks take a blame for deceptive practice when they say one thing on paper and do another and not everyone can afford an attorney to look at the fine prints of the pages upon pages of the disclosure agreement. Bank of America along with 5 other major banks halted their foreclosure plans for at least 12months or more. This was to allow them look at how many cases where affected by their deceptive bank lending practices. Attorney General Holder and the FBI launched a thorough on-going investigation meanwhile all the banks halted their foreclosure plans.

Default is an unexpected outcome as a result of someone's change in financial status. Not everyone defaults  is correct, but most people who default loans are due to banks not spelling out things in fine print. For instance, one common deceptive practice unknown to borrower is interest rate. Most banks will tell you you have a 3% fixed interest rate but the contract does say it's fixed but for a certain period of time say 60 months after which its variable. Unless you read all the whole pages, you won't catch this. I can continue to list and list tons of deceptive practices why banks are to blames for their own defaulted loans.

A. Tell me what "poor countries" that haven't defaulted on their loans and I can tell you a handful of those who have actually defaulted on theirs and asked for forgiveness.

B. If you do me the favor and tell me what countries that have taken these same loans, applied the said loans improving themselves and succeeding because most of IMF loans have indeed brought more harm than good to poor countries (poor by the standard of the economic prosperity).

C. Nothing stops them from saying NO, well if u were in a cash strapped society like Greece was, public payroll was on stand still et all, govt could not function, you will tell me how u will reject the loans.Almost all nations riding on deficit today including the U.S. depend on foreign bonds to stay their govt afloat. It's not an option but a necessity.

What I'm saying is, though banks are not the cause of unfortunate outcomes of why people default, but lying to a borrower to make money off of him/her where that money could have been applied towards the loans is deceptive and punishable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Are Finally Renovating Our Airports!! / APC Denies Adopting Keyamo As Delta Central Senatorial Seat / BREAKING: Governor Murtala Nyako Impeached by Adamawa House of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.