Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) (14536 Views)

Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate / Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Born2Breed(f): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gambit23:

The onus is on u to provide proof to back up ur claims.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Neither do I have issue with Igbos.. my close friends in Lagos are igbos... But I (just like u) won't watch other tribes demean my own

U dont have any IGBO friend in Lagos or any place else
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
Etinosa1234:

History say that ur Aro capital was decimated in 12 hrs.. much quicker than the capital of Benin kingdom grin

Bring proof sir
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Etinosa1234: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Bring proof sir

Rest
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by summerflame(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Watch and correct urself
I

Descendants of slaves
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
summerflame:
I

Descendants of slaves

U mean awusa-afonjas? grin
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by collele(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Walkee:
osadebey is not a contraptions of any sort, it's a complete name. Osadebey means God averts evil. He was born in the Midwest which consists mainly of Edos and Urhobos there's no need for long story. Pronounce that name to any human being from Edo he will tell you the meaning right there

Ozuwo...His full name is Dennis Chukude Osadebay... He is from Asaba....
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by LamidiCownu: 4:14am On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

I don't give a damn who studied Ifa or who used it.

But Ifa didn't give birth to Afa in Igboland.

Ndiigbo and Yoruba are distinct people.

Considering that we have traditionally been more populous than Yorubas, we could easily claim they borrowed Ifa from Ndiigbo.
But that's not how Ndiigbo roll.
We are too secured in our own skins to be pokenosing into other people history.

We just say we know nothing about Ifa, and that we developed our Afa independent of Yorubas IFA.

It's as simple as that.
How can you be traditionally more populous than Yoruba You wan thief am

I hope you know there are indigenous Yorubas in Benin and Togo.
Add that to the Yorubas in Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by summerflame(m): 6:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Gambit23:

U mean awusa-afonjas? grin

I mean your fore-fathers starting from the first coward ojukwu to your scammer named nnamdi kanu.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2021
summerflame:

I mean your fore-fathers starting from the first coward ojukwu to your scammer named nnamdi kanu.

Mr awusa-afonja So these 2 people u mentioned have been ur nightmare? Cant u survive without IGBOs?
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2021
LamidiCownu:

How can you be traditionally more populous than Yoruba You wan thief am

I hope you know there are indigenous Yorubas in Benin and Togo.
Add that to the Yorubas in Nigeria.

IGBOs are the most populated ethnic group in Nigeria
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by summerflame(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gambit23:

Mr awusa-afonja So these 2 people u mentioned have been ur nightmare? Cant u survive without IGBOs?

I have passed my message.. I can't be dragging myself in the mud with an inconsequential object.. have a nice day and don't expect any reply from me henceforth
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by LamidiCownu: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gambit23:

IGBOs are the most populated ethnic group in Nigeria
K
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
summerflame:

I have passed my message.. I can't be dragging myself in the mud with an inconsequential object.. have a nice day and don't expect any reply from me henceforth

Cant u survive on ur own without IGBOs.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by afonjaheadhunts: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

And more still, there atleast up to 12 more "Onicha" scattered in all five SE states and Anioma and not one single "Onicha" outside Igbo speaking realm.

Onicha-Nike (Enugu)
Onicha- Uboma(Imo)
Onicha- Ezike( Enugu)
Onicha Igboeze( Ebonyi)
Onicha- Ngwa( Abia)
Onicha-Ukwuani (Delta Ukwuani)
Onicha-Olona( Delta Enu-ani)
Onicha-Ugbo( Delta Enu-ani)
Onicha-Uku (Delta Enu-ani)

Above are few examples off my head.

I must commend you and all other Igbo's who have been able to educate many Ignorant people on this forum on the rich, sophisticated and civilized history of the Igbo people.

My greatest joy is that this thread will forever be on the internet to teach those Willing to know our history and tell the world and readers alike that Igbo's was the father of civilization in Africa pre and post the arrival of the Whites.

Your brilliance and that of other Igbo's was so overwhelming I did not even see the need to contribute on this thread, Bros abeg wetin you dey drink, or just come see me for Oba (Idemili) this weekend. You remind me of myself. Idenna you too, I Hail you too much.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Aniomafirstsonn: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Ariani:

Nope it is not, at least not in the context of God.

In Igboland, there is a R and L divide between Anambra and Imo state.
Anambra Igbo tribes use L for most things, while the Imo tribes use R.

For example.

Madness is "Ara" in Imo dialects while in Anambra dialects, it's "Ala".
Water is " MMiri" in Imo dialects, in Anambra it's "Mmili".

In same manner, Olisa in Anambra, is Orisa in Imo, while in Ndokwa/Ukwuani, it's Orise.
Because in Ndokwa/Ukwuani dialects, "a" in other Igbo dialects are often replaced with "e".

Eg two "abuo" in central Igbo, but is "Ebuo" in Ndokwa/Ukwuani/ Ogbaru dialects.

So you can see how Olisa in Anambra can quickly change to Orisa in Imo and then to Orise in nearby Ndokwa/Ukwuani.
In Ndokwa it is Olise

Longest time pazienza
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by ChebeNdigboCalm: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
Denn:

Benin became an empire when Oba Ewuare became king, amassed an army and started taking over territories around 1440. He was the first of the 5 warrior kings. His son, Oba Ozolua was believed to have won 200 battles. It was Oba Orhogbua that stretched his empire beyond the River Niger in the east and Ghana to the west. Trade with the Portuguese expanded their wealth and might and funded the expeditions. (SOURCE: BBC website)

The manilla bronzes were brought in by the Portuguese merchants and would have found their way to Igbo land possibly via commerce long after Benin started accepting manilla, not before.

Manilla is actually likely a west African product not Europeans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Presidency: PDP Reps, SANs Warn Jonathan, Group Threatens Suit / Senators, Reps Lament: We’re Not Recouping Campaign Spending / "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.