Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) (14514 Views)

Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate / Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Ariani: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

Guy, you're a fool! Did I tell you that I'm ashamed that my ancestors were once slaves? You're the one assuming with that your empty skull that I'm ashamed! Like I asked you earlier are the jews ashamed that they were once slaves to Egypt? You've failed to answer. The Bible stated that they were slaves to them for many years but today they're free. They even went to war with Egypt not too long ago and whooped their asses. The fact is, they're no more slaves today, so are we. I will not be ashamed that my ancestors were once slaves, if true. So keep trying really hard to make, kid. You'll only be wasting your your time and your miserable life.
Look, You should worry about your tribe who are currently treated like shit and criminals in this modern Nigeria. Carry your frustration go that side.

Treated like shit like how?
We have full 5 States and get full allocation every month oh.
About 105 LGAs that get their allocation monthly too. cheesy

That we are agitating for Biafra doesn't not mean that non entities like your slavish group are better off in Nigeria than Ndiigbo.
It just means that we know and believe we can get so much more than we are getting in Nigeria, outside NIGERIA. cool

Your highest developed place in Ikaland is Boji boji bush village, and it's not even up to the standard of Okigwe, Orlu, or Nsukka grin
And you think you are at Igbo level?

Taa, jega je chacha ashu. Nwa Odibo Bini.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Ariani: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2021
Walkee:

Una no just get sense. This is why everybody continue to use your people to rub ground. Even with your large numbers minority still use you to rub ground because you guys are always delusional and insulting in presence of facts.
Do you even know how to read?
Everything to you people is insult and emotional drivel
Lol!

So like seriously, where did you see that Onitsha was founded by Bini People in that post? grin

You come here clowning around, we expose you, and you veer off the rails crying like an overgrown and overpampered baby.

Who exactly used Ndiigbo to scrub the ground?
Your Bini people?
You meant to say you used Ikas to wipe the floor?
That I could agree with you and leave you to Ikas to sort yourselves out.
It's a master-slave bond afterall. An Igbo like myself should not be putting asunder.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Walkee: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:

Osadebey was a popular figure in the Midwest.
I'm not surprised the meaning of his name is a public knowledge in the entire midwest.

But the name is not in any way related to Bini. Lol!
This whole argument is senseless. grin

How can De be , have a meaning of "to keep" in Edo? Nah charm?
Which Edo man bears Osadebey?

Osa God
Denọ avert (short form de)
ebe evil. What's hard here that someone can't see from 100 miles away?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by mancoconut: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Walkee:

Osa God
Denọ avert (short form de)
ebe evil. What's hard here that someone can't see from 100 miles away?
So are you basically trying to claim Dennis Osadebe was an Edo man?

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Walkee: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:

Lol!

So like seriously, where did you see that Onitsha was founded by Bini People in that post? grin

You come here clowning around, we expose you, and you veer off the rails crying like an overgrown and overpampered baby.

Who exactly used Ndiigbo to scrub the ground?
Your Bini people?
You meant to say you used Ikas to wipe the floor?
That I could agree with you and leave you to Ikas to sort yourselves out.
It's a master-slave bond afterall. An Igbo like myself should not be putting asunder.
do you have reading disability or you are just slow

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Walkee: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
mancoconut:

So are you basically trying to claim Dennis Osadebe was an Edo man?
I said it's an Edo name right from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Mangekyo: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:

Treated like shit like how?
We have full 5 States and get full allocation every month oh.
About 105 LGAs that get their allocation monthly too. cheesy

That we are agitating for Biafra doesn't not mean that non entities like your slavish group are better off in Nigeria than Ndiigbo.
It just means that we know and believe we can get so much more than we are getting in Nigeria, outside NIGERIA. cool

Your highest developed place in Ikaland is Boji boji bush village, and it's not even up to the standard of Okigwe, Orlu, or Nsukka grin
And you think you are at Igbo level?

Taa, jega je chacha ashu. Nwa Odibo Bini.

At least our people are killed on a daily basis. Your people are being killed like chickens that you are grin
The current Chief of Defence of nigeria is from Ika, and I'm very grateful since we get to see the army use your elders to practice smackdown more grin I love seeing it

You call yourselves a majority tribe and yet you've never come in contact with the presidential sit since the greedy ironsi sold you guys to the fulanis as slaves grin

Whether you like it or not, you will remain in Nigeria and there's nothing you can do. Nnmafi cownu will be killed very soon and then if your dad takes his place as the chief of IPOB, he'll be killed too grin

You guys are a nuisance to the community. Yorubas see you guys are shits, same with ijaw people and Anioma people. We'll always be grateful to wike and Fulani people for always treating you guys in the language you understand. Dotted and landlocked zombies. Suck my dick bitch

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Ariani: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

At least our people are killed on a daily basis. Your people are being killed like chickens that you are grin
The current Chief of Defence of nigeria is from Ika, and I'm very grateful since we get to see the army use your elders to practice smackdown more grin I love seeing it

You call yourselves a majority tribe and yet you've never come in contact with the presidential sit since the greedy ironsi sold you guys to the fulanis as slaves grin

Whether you like it or not, you will remain in Nigeria and there's nothing you can do. Nnmafi cownu will be killed very soon and then if your dad takes his place as the chief of IPOB, he'll be killed too grin

You guys are a nuisance to the community. Yorubas see you guys are shits, same with ijaw people and Anioma people. We'll always be grateful to wike and Fulani people for always treating you guys in the language you understand. Dotted and landlocked zombies. Suck my dick bitch

Lol!
I just discovered I have been chatting with a gworo chewing Bororo man all these while.
Lol!

Waste of time.

18 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Mangekyo: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:

Lol!
I just discovered I have been chatting with a gworo chewing Bororo man all these while.
Lol!

Waste of time.

HAHAHA HAHA you must be out of comebacks FLAT HEAD!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Mangekyo: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
All my life I've never seen people that are as annoying as these group of people called ipob. Thank God Buhari and his fulanis always keeps them in check. They won't get that shitty Biafra they're day dreaming of.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by mancoconut: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Walkee:
I said it's an Edo name right from the beginning.

Dude... Firstly Olisadebe is the full name for Osadebe (which he said himself in his autobiography), and last time I checked Olisadebe isn't an Edo name... Secondly the way its spelled is OSADEBE and not that rubbish you conjured... Lastly when did the late Osadebe ever identify himself as an Edo man? You do know he was one of the pioneers of the notion for the Anioma people to be joined with their Igbo kinsmen in the East right?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by mancoconut: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mangekyo:
All my life I've never seen people that are as annoying as these group of people called ipob. Thank God Buhari and his fulanis always keeps them in check. They won't get that shitty Biafra they're day dreaming of.
Ika man (Bini slave with Igbo identity) relax... everything isn't about Ipob, we're having an open discourse so you be civilized and intelligent enough to put your emotional tantrums aside.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Walkee: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
mancoconut:

Dude... Firstly Olisadebe is the full name for Osadebe (which he said himself in his autobiography), and last time I checked Olisadebe isn't an Edo name... Secondly the way its spelled is OSADEBE and not that rubbish you conjured... Lastly when did the late Osadebe ever identify himself as an Edo man? You do know he was one of the pioneers of the notion for the Anioma people to be joined with their Igbo kinsmen in the East right?
if it's olisadebe then that doesn't have any meaning here in Edo. Osadebe as a full name is a perfectly intelligible and coherent Edoid word. I don't care what tribe he holds affinity to all my arguments was regarding the name.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by KosiGee(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:

Lol!

Nope it's not.

Osa de bey = Olisa de be= God should preserve.

In Igboland, we call God Olisa/Olise/Orisa/Orise, depending on your dialect and part of Igboland.

The Osa in Osadebey is an abridged form of Olisa. Just like you have Chuma instead of Chukwuma.

Other Olisa names in Igboland.

Olisakwe=. Osakwe=. if God agrees

Olisaedu=. Osedu (the "a" in Olisa is silent here, we call it "olilo udaume in Igbo language) = God leads.

Okwuolisa= Okwuosa= Gods word

Beluolisa= Boosa = If not for God.

Olisaeloka= Oseloka= God thought very well of me.

Etc.

In these names, Olisa can be replaced with Chukwu to get same meaning.

Like Yorubas that have Olorun, Oluwa, etc .
Igbos have many names for God.

Chukwu, Olisa, Chineke, Obasi, Chiokike, etc.

You sabi. Keep teaching and enlightening them.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Mangekyo: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
mancoconut:

Ika man (Bini slave with Igbo identity) relax... everything isn't about Ipob, we're having an open discourse so you be civilized and intelligent enough to put your emotional tantrums aside.

Why don't you have civilized discourse about the history your tribe instead? Whether you bring out all the history of my tribe, it won't change the way we feel about ourselves. Infact if any Ika man who's been supporting you fellas sees this, I'm sure he'll have a change of mind asap like I did. I wont blame the Yoruba people for hating you dotted clowns! Very soon I'm sure everyone will see how deluded you guys are and follow suit, it's what I'm praying for.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by KosiGee(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

Fixed. I’ve never seen anyone pray for his people to be killed daily. You must be a bigger fool than I imagined.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by KosiGee(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mangekyo:

Why don't you have civilized discourse about the history your tribe instead? Whether you bring out all the history of my tribe, it won't change the way we feel about ourselves. Infact if any Ika man who's been supporting you fellas sees this, I'm sure he'll have a change of mind asap like I did. I wont blame the Yoruba people for hating you dotted clowns! Very soon I'm sure everyone will see how deluded you guys are and follow suit, it's what I'm praying for.

Delusion finish you are your mates there.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Mangekyo: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
KosiGee:

Fixed. I’ve never seen anyone pray for his people to be killed daily. You must be a bigger fool than I imagined.

Hahaha I'm not praying for my people to be killed murthafucka. The fact is, your people are being used as punching bags my the fulanis who are obviously your masters right now. They use your elders to practice smack down and there's nothing you can do about it other than wail "Biafra, Biafra". The sooner you wake up to reality, the better for your already miserable life
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Denn(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:

You are not okay.

No man born of human ever penetrated Igboland and went Scot free.

Igbos had no useless kings that once captured everyone else bows down to the one who captured the king.
It made it hard to defeat Igbos. We had council of elders and leaders of age grades, as well as titled men council who all gather and take decisions.
We were way more advanced than primitive Monarchical societies where one retarded fat king dictated for all man.

Bini kingdom fell to British in matter of days, while the British needed decades to defeat the Enuani Igbo clan.
Aro-Anglo war was on for years. Full blown war.
No ethnicity in Nigeria, pre colonial or post colonial had more capabilities of withstanding and resisting tyranny, invasion or colonialism than Igbo land.

Stop bringing your beer parlour gist outside

In as much as personal chest beating is allowed, historical facts are historical facts.

Your opening statement (no man has born of a human da da da....) is not factual.

The available history that can be verified ( and not the fairy tales) told by drunk old men over fermented palm wine state the following:
-Benin kingdom was one of the oldest, richest and strongest kingdoms in the whole of present day west africa.
-The Bight of Benin, which is the whole coastline starting from Ghana to present day Nigeria shorelines and even encompassing present Bight of Bonny (formerly Bight of Biafra) was named after Benin kingdom due to the bustling trading activities with Benin
-in the 15th century, only 4 notable kingdoms existed in what is present day Nigeria; The Borno, Hausa, Benin and Oyo kingdoms. The Portuguese chose to deal with the Benin.
-Initially, trade was focused on agrarian commodities like pepper and palm oil and ivory but soon, slaves were added to the mix.
-Slavery was existing in these regions before the Europeans arrived. The Benin moat for example was built almost 300 years before the Portuguese arrived. The construction could only have happened using slave labour.
-The Portuguese paid for goods with bronze or copper anklets (called manillas). These manillas were smelted back by Benin blacksmiths to make bronze items, including swords and artefacts.
-Very soon, the Benins were able to also buy muskets from the Portuguese.
-The Benin king had a standing army and a reserve army. The combination of these fighting men was large enough to raid distant villages in order to supply the high demand for slave labour.
-There were many other human settlements that were within attacking distance to the Benin armies. As at the 15th centuries, many of these settlements were not properly armed or large enough to counter the military raids by the Benin kingdom.
-To make matters even worse, the Benin kingdom was rich enough to employ Portuguese mercenaries to accompany them on such raids.
-The Igbos of the 15th century period settled in small primitive clans with no advanced weaponry and were easy to raid. Many Igbo settlements were dislodged during these periods and moved more eastwards. Some Igbos arrived in Aro region in the 17th century and after some skirmishes with the resident Ibibios, the Arochukwu Kingdom was formed. This was almost 200 years after the Benin had been dealing in slaves with the Portuguese.
-The Arochukwu kingdom, being one of the first big Igbo kingdoms did not waste time and started raiding smaller Igbo clans for slaves. When they could not raid, they sent their own citizens to slavery via the use of the oracle. People who committed petty crimes were sentenced to be devoured by a deity in the tunnels of Ibini Ukpabi but in reality, they were led via the tunnels to the waiting hands of slave traders. The rivers were then coloured red to make the relatives waiting think the condemned people have been killed.
-It is estimated that 14.6% of all slaves sold between 1650 and 1900 via the Bight of Bonny were Igbos
-Unfortunately, the slave traders did not care about where you came from. Once you were vulnerable, you were eligible to be sold.
-Slave trade, is the greatest reason for West Africa's present underdevelopment. It fuelled many of the problems we still have today. Greed, lack of trust, human sacrifice, religious dependence, beliefs in myths, corruption, inter tribal wars etc all have roots with slavery.
-Africa would be a different continent if not a single soul was sold to slavery.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
See the way Igbos are ranting all over the thread. Very insecure people, always thinking everyone is in a competition with them.

Nigerians would be the most stupid people on earth if they ever allow these idiots to hold or come close to power again.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Ariani: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Denn:

In as much as personal chest beating is allowed, historical facts are historical facts.

Your opening statement (no man has born of a human da da da....) is not factual.

The available history that can be verified ( and not the fairy tales) told by drunk old men over fermented palm wine state the following:
-Benin kingdom was one of the oldest, richest and strongest kingdoms in the whole of present day west africa.
-The Bight of Benin, which is the whole coastline starting from Ghana to present day Nigeria shorelines and even encompassing present Bight of Bonny (formerly Bight of Biafra) was named after Benin kingdom due to the bustling trading activities with Benin
-in the 15th century, only 4 notable kingdoms existed in what is present day Nigeria; The Borno, Hausa, Benin and Oyo kingdoms. The Portuguese chose to deal with the Benin.
-Initially, trade was focused on agrarian commodities like pepper and palm oil but soon, slaves were added to the mix.
-Slavery was existing in these regions before the Europeans arrived. The Benin moat for example was built almost 300 years before the Portuguese arrived. The construction could only have happened using slave labour.
-The Portuguese paid for goods with bronze or copper anklets (called manillas). These manillas were smelted back by Benin blacksmiths to make bronze items, including swords and artefacts.
-The Benin king had a standing army and a reserve army. The combination of these fighting men was large enough to raid distant villages in order to supply the high demand for slave labour.
-There were many other human settlements that were within attacking distance to the Benin armies. As at the 15th centuries, many of these settlements were not properly armed or large enough to counter the military raids by the Benin kingdom.
-To make matters even worse, the Benin kingdom was rich enough to employ Portuguese mercenaries to accompany them on such raids.
-The Igbos of the 15th century period settled in small primitive clans with no advanced weaponry and were easy to raid. Many Igbo settlements were dislodged during these periods and moved more eastwards. Some Igbos arrived in Aro region in the 17th century and after some skirmishes with the resident Ibibios, the Arochukwu Kingdom was formed. This was almost 200 years after the Benin had been dealing in slaves with the Portuguese.
-The Arochukwu kingdom, being one of the first big Igbo kingdoms did not waste time and started raiding smaller Igbo clans for slaves. When they could not raid, they sent their own citizens to slavery via the use of the oracle. People who committed petty crimes were sentenced to be devoured by a deity in the tunnels of Ibini Ukpabi but in reality, they were led via the tunnels to the waiting hands of slave traders. The rivers were then coloured red to make the relatives waiting think the condemned people have been killed.
-It is estimated that 14.6% of all slaves sold between 1650 and 1900 via the Bight of Bonny were Igbos
-Unfortunately, the slave traders did not care about where you came from. Once you were vulnerable, you were eligible to be sold.
-Slave trade, is the greatest reason for West Africa's present underdevelopment. It fuelled many of the problems we still have today. Greed, lack of trust, human sacrifice, religious dependence, beliefs in myths, corruption, inter tribal wars etc all have roots with slavery.
-Africa would be a different continent if not a single soul was sold to slavery.

Stop writing nonsense.
No man could ever penetrate Igboland that is not Igbo himself.

Bight of Biafra (Bonny) is totally different from Bight of Benin.

Funny that you talk about fairy tales, because honestly speaking, everything about Bini history are all Fairy tales. Infact in Igboland, our way of saying that a story is a fairy tale is by calling it Oba and Idu tales, "Akuko Idu n'Oba". grin
Bini was a mushroom kingdom that was lucky enough to stumble on weapons from the Portuguese that it used to terrorize it's Ika and Owo neighbors.
But once weapons proliferated, these groups fought back and kept Bini well contained.

No stupid army raided Igboland. Bini couldn't even get past Aboh Kingdom without being pegged back. Stop with your fables.

Igbos have far more advanced weaponry and sophisticated democratic system of governance than Binis could ever think of. Infact oka blacksmith went as far as Edo land to teach you lots metallurgy.

Bini were little scared minorities who built the Moat to protect themselves from the Ikas who were raiding you and causing you havoc. Ask yourself why the Moat was facing East and not West.

The Portuguese chose you because you were savages who were willing to go hunt for slaves for them among your fellow blacks, using Portuguese weapons as advantage.
You should be ashamed of your shameless ancestors,yet you are here taking glory in your shame.
Immediately the weapons went round, those Ikas and Owo Yorubas whooped your sorry stupid asses.

Arochukwu story has nothing to do with Bini.
Stop meddling into a history you Know nothing about.

Igboland and Yorubaland were densely populated, it's only common sense that the bulk of the slaves were going to come from there.
Bini was a very miniscule ethnic group. Centuries of using each other as human sacrifices and constant civil wars meant you were very sparsely populated and had not enough humans to be sold into slavery.

Grow up and stop the stupid pride built on fables.
Only Igbo ukwu bronze is greater than Bini entire history.
Learn to be humble especially when your history is that of shame!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Boudiccao: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
Denn:

-Initially, trade was focused on agrarian commodities like pepper and palm oil and ivory but soon, slaves were added to the mix.

Then I would like to inform you that Igbo civilization predate both Benin and Yoruba civilization. Archeology is there to back it up.
Igbos have oldest civilization and history of the entire Nigeria after the Nok people and one of the earliest civilization in West Africa.

Igbos started Blacksmithing before any other Nigerian groups and the Awka group of Igbos were making sophisticated weapons as of that time which they sold to other Southern Nigerians groups.

Let's just say, Igbos introduced Technology to Nigeria so when you fabricate this rubbish of Igbos coming from primitive culture,i wonder exactly the sort of bigotry coming on in your heads when ironically Igbo civilization and technology predate Yoruba and Benin civilizations put together.

On slavery, Igbos sold other Igbos to Ijaws, Ibibios and Benin including other seaside people so this your narratives of Benin invading Igbos is total fallacy and fantasy.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Boudiccao: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
3minssex:
See the way Igbos are ranting all over the thread. Very insecure people, always thinking everyone is in a competition with them.

Nigerians would be the most stupid people on earth if they ever allow these idiots to hold or come close to power again.

So support them in their quest for Biafra so they can stop being Nigerians.

But as long as you pee in your pants every time you hear Biafra then you are a hypocrite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Boudiccao: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:

Stop writing nonsense.

Funny that you talk about fairy tales, because honestly speaking, everything about Bini history are all Fairy tales. Infact in Igboland, our way of saying that a story is a fairy tale is by calling it Oba and Idu tales, "Akuko Idu n'Oba". grin
Bini was a mushroom kingdom that was lucky enough to stumble on weapons from the Portuguese that it used to terrorize it's Ika and Owo neighbors.
But once weapons proliferated, these groups fought back and kept Bini well contained.

No stupid army raided Igboland. Bini couldn't even get past Aboh Kingdom without being pegged back. Stop with your fables.

Igbos have far more advanced weaponry and sophisticated democratic system of governance than Binis could ever think of. Infact oka blacksmith went as far as Edo land to teach you lots metallurgy.

Bini were little scared minorities who built the Moat to protect themselves from the Ikas who were raiding you and causing you havoc. Ask yourself why the Moat was facing East and not West.

The Portuguese chose you because you were savages who were willing to go hunt for slaves for them among your fellow blacks, using Portuguese weapons as advantage.
You should be ashamed of your shameless ancestors,yet you are here taking glory in your shame.
Immediately the weapons went round, those Ikas and Owo Yorubas whooped your sorry stupid asses.

Igboland and Yorubaland were densely populated, it's only common sense that the bulk of the slaves were going to come from there.
Bini was a very miniscule ethnic group. Centuries of using each other as human sacrifices and constant civil wars meant you were very sparsely populated and had not enough humans to be sold into slavery.

Grow up and stop the stupid pride built on fables.
Only Igbo ukwu bronze is greater than Bini entire history.
Learn to be humble especially when your history is that of shame!

Thank you. That Bigot has never heard about Igboukwu, Lejja in Enugu and Awka that where involved in Technology and long distant trade centuries before his tiny Bini ancestors woke up from sleep.

Igbos have the oldest Civilization in Nigeria after Nok , the oldest in Southern Nigeria and one of the earliest in West Africa.
These bigots think they are dealing with their mates.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by IDENNAA(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
Walkee:
no Edo man can interpret the name osadebey literally after I told you the meaning. Lol you are a clown. Why exactly will Edo people give government house an Igbo name?

Olisadebe/Osadebe/ Osadebe are all variants of the same name. You are a pathetic liar!! I am a confirmed Idemmili boy from Umuoji and Osadebe is a common name in Idemmili , Ogbaru and Onicha.

I dare you to list Bini people with such same. You think this is kindergarten class?

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Mangekyo: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
3minssex:

Very true

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Mangekyo: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
3minssex:

The thing is, they don't want to take their 500yards each 5 eastern states and leave. They are here begging south south to follow them bcus of oyel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Ariani: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Boudiccao:

Thank you. That Bigot has never heard about Igboukwu, Lejja in Enugu and Awka that where involved in Technology and long distant trade centuries before his tiny Bini ancestors woke up from sleep.

Igbos have the oldest Civilization in Nigeria after Nok , the oldest in Southern Nigeria and one of the earliest in West Africa.
These bigots think they are dealing with their mates.

I wonder what made them think that a system of Government where one slow fat Oba dictates for everyone else is better than that where the people gets to have elected representatives in a council take binding decisions for all.

Backward thinking people.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Denn(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ariani:

Stop writing nonsense.

On Nairaland, i have had countless encounters with people who are quick to talk but slow to reason.

If you read my post well, you would note that i said Bight of Benin encompasses present day Bight of Bonny. I didn't say it is the same.

If the Oba of Benin's conquests was petty and irrelevant, why do the Igbos have tales about it? Do the Benins have tales about Igbo conquests?

Benin did not stumble on weapons as if they were left on a bush path, they traded for bronze, made swords and later traded for muskets many years before any other kingdoms in the area. The Nri or Arochukwu kingdoms did not even exist as at this time.

Weapons proliferated only in the 17th/18th century. In the 15th centuries, very few people had serious weapons and it has been evidenced to be the Benins and not the Igbos. You can refute this by providing documentary evidence, if you have.

The Igbo Awka blacksmiths came to prominence in the 17th century. There are no records to back the myths that claim they started bronze smelting earlier than that. Present day Awka was a jungle notorious for elephant hunting during this period. How do you smelt metal in a jungle filled with elephants? How did the Igbos get their ores at this time?

The Benin moat was an all rounder that secured the city. It didn't just face the east.

Finally, I am not from Benin. Where my ancestors came from does not matter to this discourse. Facts are simply facts. Insults are not signs of intelligence. Cant we all discuss history without getting petty and abusive?

As a side note, can you see how Reno calmed the other guy, teaching him on civility in conversations?

Chest beating does not change what happened in the past. Those who fail to learn from their history are bound to also repeat it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Denn(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Boudiccao:

Then I would like to inform you that Igbo civilization predate both Benin and Yoruba civilization. Archeology is there to back it up.
Igbos have oldest civilization and history of the entire Nigeria after the Nok people and one of the earliest civilization in West Africa.

Igbos started Blacksmithing before any other Nigerian groups and the Awka group of Igbos were making sophisticated weapons as of that time which they sold to other Southern Nigerians groups.

Let's just say, Igbos introduced Technology to Nigeria so when you fabricate this rubbish of Igbos coming from primitive culture,i wonder exactly the sort of bigotry coming on in your heads when ironically Igbo civilization and technology predate Yoruba and Benin civilizations put together.

On slavery, Igbos sold other Igbos to Ijaws, Ibibios and Benin including other seaside people so this your narratives of Benin invading Igbos is total fallacy and fantasy.

Can you show evidence from proper research showing the weapons invented by the Igbos by the 15th century? Not myths and hand me down stories but pictures of swords, helmets, metal shields or the likes invented and used by the Igbos in 15th century?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Walkee: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
IDENNAA:

Olisadebe/Osadebe/ Osadebe are all variants of the same name. You are a pathetic liar!! I am a confirmed Idemmili boy from Umuoji and Osadebe is a common name in Idemmili , Ogbaru and Onicha.

I dare you to list Bini people with such same. You think this is kindergarten class?
you are an idiot for calling me a liar who gives a shiiit what hellhole you crawled out from. Osadebe is a perfectly intelligible word here in Esan and Bini. Pronounce that name to anybody who can speak proper Esan or bini he will tell you it means God avert evil right there where you are standing. Uncouth savages tueeh

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Boudiccao: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Denn:

Can you show evidence from proper research showing the weapons invented by the Igbos by the 15th century? Not myths and hand me down stories but pictures of swords, helmets, metal shields or the likes invented and used by the Igbos in 15th century?

It is now weapons. You are asking me for weapons when Igbo civilization and blacksmith predate every other civilization and artisans in Nigeria to the point that others had to employ the services of Igbo blacksmiths.

Damn!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Presidency: It Is The Turn Of North Central, Says Saraki / Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) / How Oshiomhole Made Oyegun APC Chairman – Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.