Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) (14562 Views)

Festus Keyamo Challenges Aviation ‘Experts’ To A Public Debate / Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by aribisala0(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

Onicha , Ugwuta and Obosi are all egalitarian society with a king who can be easily dethroned at ease. It's shows the system of the kingship has a weakened center--in line with Igbo world view. They do not practice what you have in Bini.
The Eegbows tout this Enwe eze rubbish to project themselves as republican egalitarian as opposed to the feudal north and Yoruba.

That is the narrative you try to project when we know it is just part of your narcissistic projection

You have an idealized view of yourselves and a devalued view of others while the reality is very different

We have seen rulers dethroned in the north so that claim is false
In the West we have seen women regents and so on

The point is the way you project yourself is very different from what you really are

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Ariani: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

This man are you ok.

According to an Onicha high chief , not that I believe that , Onicha mean "Onili ncha" which means overcoming all obstacles and this is an Igbo language.

But , to further explain your confusion; there are other Igbo towns we don't know the meaning of their names. Examples are Okodu, Obosi , Ogidi , Uke , Nri etc.

And more still, there atleast up to 12 more "Onicha" scattered in all five SE states and Anioma and not one single "Onicha" outside Igbo speaking realm.

Onicha-Nike (Enugu)
Onicha- Uboma(Imo)
Onicha- Ezike( Enugu)
Onicha Igboeze( Ebonyi)
Onicha- Ngwa( Abia)
Onicha-Ukwuani (Delta Ukwuani)
Onicha-Olona( Delta Enu-ani)
Onicha-Ugbo( Delta Enu-ani)
Onicha-Uku (Delta Enu-ani)

Above are few examples off my head.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by bomb24: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Etinosa1234:
The capital of Aro fell in 5 days...

The capital of Benin kingdom fell in 10 days..

grin

But the way the Igbos chest beat, u'll think it took the British 20 years to get to their capital

Besides.. after the capital fell, there was also resistance from all other parts of the kingdom including the esans

See link below cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6664299/benin-didnt-fall-under-weeks

aro war lasted 5 months while yours lasted barely 24hrs into the battle ground.

there was no form of resistance/insurgency when bening kingdom was totally destroyed..discard that bullshit history are well documented.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by IDENNAA(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
aribisala0:
The Eegbows tout this Enwe eze rubbish to project themselves as republican egalitarian as opposed to the feudal north and Yoruba.

That is the narrative you try to project when we know it is just part of your narcissistic projection

You have an idealized view of yourselves and a devalued view of others while the reality is very different

We have seen rulers dethroned in the north so that claim is false
In the West we have seen women regents and so on

The point is the way you project yourself is very different from what you really are

Cry cry baby...cry me a river, ppunk !

We respect ourselves and stay on our lane until you carry your madness enter and we show you double. We are travelers and merchants all over Africa , and everywhere we go success follow us because we are civil in our dealings with host communities.

Many people from my home town made fortune in Cameroon and Ivory Coast in the 80s because the host communities accepted and love these Igbo. We are never looking down on anybody until you strike.

You are a troll!

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by IDENNAA(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ariani:

And more still, there atleast up to 12 more "Onicha" scattered in all five SE states and Anioma and not one single "Onicha" outside Igbo speaking realm.

Onicha-Nike (Enugu)
Onicha- Uboma(Imo)
Onicha- Ezike( Enugu)
Onicha Igboeze( Ebonyi)
Onicha- Ngwa( Abia)
Onicha-Ukwuani (Delta Ukwuani)
Onicha-Olona( Delta Enu-ani)
Onicha-Ugbo( Delta Enu-ani)
Onicha-Uku (Delta Enu-ani)

Above are few examples off my head.

They are struggling to understand the Igbo because they are trying to view us through their local template....we are too abstract for them to understand....lol

"how come Igbo don't have monarchy and they are proud" .....lmao

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by aribisala0(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

Cry cry baby...cry me a river, ppunk !

We respect ourselves and stay on our lane until you carry your madness enter and we show you double. We are travelers and merchants all over Africa , and everywhere we go success follow us because we are civil in our dealings with host communities.

Many people from my home town made fortune in Cameroon and Ivory Coast in the 80s because the host communities accepted and love these Igbo. We are never looking down on anybody until you strike.

You are a troll!
Yes you developed Cape Town, Accra, Bangkok, Mumbai and VietNam
They are eternally grateful

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
doublewisdom:

Chukwu aju.
Laugh
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by doublewisdom: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

You are sick in the head. These communities I mentioned predates Bini and Aro....i am done with you because you are simply unteachable
Stop entertaining that mofo biko.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Etinosa1234: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
bomb24:

aro war lasted 5 months while yours lasted barely 24hrs into the battle ground.

there was no form of resistance/insurgency when bening kingdom was totally destroyed..discard that bullshit history are well documented.

History say that ur Aro capital was decimated in 12 hrs.. much quicker than the capital of Benin kingdom grin
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Etinosa1234: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ariani:

[s]
Patterned inform of regalia and some other stuffs.
That's all about it.

Obi of Onitsha is not an authoritarian who dictated for Onitsha people.
There was Nze na Ozo
There was Ofo na Ogu, etc.

They borrowed the flamboyancy of your Monarchy but not the power of the Oba.

And mind you, the Bini Oba is a direct offshoot of Yoruba Oba, who civilized the bush Ogies of the Ogisos era and relegated them to the background and rule over them and their decendants till today.
I remember that the decendants of the Ogiemein are still in court today fighting to overthrow the Yoruba Oba rulling in Bini today. When you remember that Onitsha Igbo ancestors were in Ife and know a lot about Yoruba Obaship, you can begin to connect the dots.
So who knows, if we go to the root of it , it could as well be that Onitsha borrowed the Monarchy from Ife and not Bini, either way, Onitsha Monarchy was modified into acceptable Igbo tenets of democracy and Republicanism.
How about that?[/s]

Why borrow our monarchical system in the first place if urs was not bad grin

We Benin were organised in our government which was heavily recorded in history.. That's why we have a clear list of our past Obas right from the year 1200 to present. Which is why your asses sought to pattern urs after ours... cool

Igbos on Nairaland: we are Republicans, Igbo enwe eze, everybody is equal in Igbo land, we don't Bow to our fellow man like other tribes do.. grin

Igbos offline:

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by IDENNAA(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Why borrow our monarchical system in the first place if urs was not bad grin

We Benin were organised in our government which was heavily recorded in history.. That's why we have a clear list of our past Obas right from the year 1200 to present. Which is why your asses sought to pattern urs after ours... cool

Igbos on Nairaland: we are Republicans, Igbo enwe eze, everybody is equal in Igbo land, we don't Bow to our fellow man like other tribes do.. grin

Igbos offline:

Why borrow Igbo days of the week if you had one.
Why borrow Portuguese Rev. Father cassok if you had your mode of dressings.

Igbo has a well designed dating calendar before the Gregorian calender. We have 9 months in this calendar and 4 days in a week.

We also have a list of all the Eze Nri chronologically arranged to date.

Who do you think we are !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by IDENNAA(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
He disclosed that ‘Iguaro Eze Nri’ used to be the biggest festival in Igbo land, performed in the palace of Eze Nri by Eze Nri, dating from 900AD. And that the Onitsha people in 1750 AD introduced ‘Ofala’: a festival very similar to Nri yam festival of ‘Onwasato’ celebrated in the 8th month of the Igbo year, when Onitsha was founded. Onwuejeogwu in one of his publication, “An Igbo Civilisation: Nri Kingdom and Hegemony” (1981), graphically shows the proclamation of Igbo New Year as one of the ten mystical powers of Eze Nri.

Speaking on the concept of the year deriving from 13 lunar months, Prince Onyesoh noted; “Before the British liquidation in August 1911, Nri had developed its concept of “Aro” – the year. As earlier stated, “Aro” is a supernatural force revealed to Eze Nri in the past; then Nri transformed it into a cycle of one year. “Aro” is divided into thirteen segments, namely: ‘Onwa Agumaro’, usually falls around mid February of the Gregorian calendar. This is the month for the proclamation of the beginning of the Igbo lunar calendar by Eze Nri for all Igbo. It is followed by ‘Onwa Mbu, Onwa Abuo, Onwa Ife Eke, Onwa Ano, Onwa Agwu, Onwa Ifejioku, Onwa Iliji, Onwa Ilommuo “Onwasato”, Onwa Ana, Onwa Okike, Onwa Ajana na Edeaja, Onwa Uzo Alusi.’

“The lunar system of calculating the year with a system of adjustment, were known to the Nri priests of Alusi Aro. Knowledge of the movement of the heavenly bodies was employed. Northcote Thomas (MA, FRAI) the colonial government anthropologist in 1910, identified and reported that he got “names for the following heavenly bodies at Agukwu, Nri: “Pleiades, Orion and Great Bera”. Nri elders had clear knowledge of these stars and others, which helped them in calculating the intervals between each lunar period and finding the directions during their sojourn from one Igbo-village to another in both the semi-forest and forest zones.”

Igbo had knowledge of astronomy and movements of celestial bodies

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Etinosa1234: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

Why borrow Igbo days of the week if you had one.
Why borrow Portuguese Rev. Father cassok if you had your mode of dressings.

Igbo has a well designed dating calendar before the Gregorian calender. We have 9 months in this calendar and 4 days in a week.

Who do you think we are !

who told u that we borrowed it from u?

do u have proof of that?

what if u were the ones who borrowed it from us cheesy

u think an organised kingdom like us wont already have its own means to count and form days of the week cheesy

who do u think we are cheesy

We also have a list of all the Eze Nri chronologically arranged to date.

is eze nri power over the whole of igboland political or spiritual?

i thought igbo enwe eze grin

besides the reason why I brought that up was the way he described Benin as a place where people lived on trees and no form of civilization whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by IDENNAA(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Etinosa1234:

who told u that we borrowed it from u?

do u have proof of that?

what if u were the ones who borrowed it from us cheesy

u think an organised kingdom like us wont already have its own means to count and form days of the week cheesy

who do u think we are cheesy

is eze nri power over the whole of igboland political or spiritual?

i thought igbo enwe eze grin

besides the reason why I brought that up was the way he described Benin as a place where people lived on trees and no form of civilization whatsoever

Because the days are all existing deities at Nri.
Eze Nri is a divine king not a monarch.

I don't have any issue with Bini but don't undermine the intelligence of ancient Igbo...they were badass

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Etinosa1234: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
IDENNAA:

Because the days are all existing deities at Nri.
Eze Nri is a divine king not a monarch.

I don't have any issue with Bini but don't undermine the intelligence of ancient Igbo...they were badass

Neither do I have issue with Igbos.. my close friends in Lagos are igbos... But I (just like u) won't watch other tribes demean my own
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by StainlessG: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
BKayy:

I remember my Ika acquaintances with the names Onyebuchi and Onyema who can't wait for the opportunity to explain to me how they are not Igbo. Of all my days in Benin and few weeks I've spent at Agbor, I've never seen an Ika man that Identifies as Igbo. I also have one acquaintance from Onitsha Ugbo that share the same view. To him they have no single thing to do with Igbo people. He was the one that told us one of the Funniest thing I have ever heard. That there is a difference between Igbo and Ibo. That they are Delta Ibo while we are Igbo.
So no need for you to change peoples encounter or the way Ika people see themselves with mere 13 lines post.
Fun fact: an Igbo man feels more secured at Gombe than Agbor. Ask around. It is more dangerous for an Igbo man to stay in Agbor than Osogbo.
Ika is not and will never be Igbo.
no need to ask around, i lived there(agbor) for about 1 year+, how can you say it's dangerous for igbos to live in agbor when most church activities are mostly done in Igbo lingua,
Everybody with their encounter sha angry
Buh according to my research ika is an igboid language, all those your acquaintance and people you know denying ika as an igboid language has brain tumor

Any more argument from you means you're trying to leave umu_ika outta Biafra, and sell us to Fulani herdsmen grin, impossicant

Until i see ika on the list of Nigerian tribes ika remains an Igbo dialect
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
summerflame:

So nnamdi kanu is a slave to the binis?

Watch and correct urself
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
BKayy:

I remember my Ika acquaintances with the names Onyebuchi and Onyema who can't wait for the opportunity to explain to me how they are not Igbo. Of all my days in Benin and few weeks I've spent at Agbor, I've never seen an Ika man that Identifies as Igbo. I also have one acquaintance from Onitsha Ugbo that share the same view. To him they have no single thing to do with Igbo people. He was the one that told us one of the Funniest thing I have ever heard. That there is a difference between Igbo and Ibo. That they are Delta Ibo while we are Igbo.
So no need for you to change peoples encounter or the way Ika people see themselves with mere 13 lines post.
Fun fact: an Igbo man feels more secured at Gombe than Agbor. Ask around. It is more dangerous for an Igbo man to stay in Agbor than Osogbo.
Ika is not and will never be Igbo.

Useless Useless lies
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by samuk: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
It's amazing how the Igbos have tried to twist Reno Omokri narrative to mean Ika of Anioma. Reno wasn't referring to the Ikas, some of who are very proud descendants of Benin and can trace their ancestral home/history back to Benin.

Some even went as far as to mentioned the Dein of Agbor, forgetting that the current Dein of Agbor at the age of 2 and a half was crowned by Benin chiefs under the instructions of late Oba Erediawa and his throne was protected until he was old enough. Why would the Oba of Benin do all this if Agbor people were slave descendants.

Reno was talking about a small population of about 200,000 within the wider over 5 million population of Delta state and Anioma alone accounts for millions.

Now who are those Reno was referring to? The answer is very simple, these are the people within the Anioma community that identify themselves as Igbo, they will even tell you their ancestral home of migration from the east to Delta state, what they don't usually say is the circumstances that brought them to Delta state, this is what Reno has just exposed. Some of these guys that are active on nairaland and other social media platforms are usually very hostile to Benin history and the reason as now shown by Reno is not far fetch.

I don't particularly blame them because very few will be favourably deposed to those that enslave their ancestors.

Most Ika and Anioma always make it know to all and sundry that they are not Igbo even though their dialects may be similar.

Reno was only referring to a minority Igbo clan in Delta state. These Delta Igbo clans people have variously claimed Igbo on nairaland and the Ikas and others who doesn't claim Igbo should be left out of this guesswork and mischievousness by eastern Igbo. Ikas are Ikas and Igbo are Igbo, don't miss apples with oranges. Stop pretending not to know your tribesmen Reno was referring to.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
overall90:

Please remove Omuma
May be you mean Ogba/Omoku.

Pls help are omuma people?
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Born2Breed:

grin

Despite being impenetrable, the majority of slaves offspring's in the U.S.A today are Igbos. Who was raiding and selling out your forebearers?

Don't overhype yourselves, you are a conquered tribe that is still divided. The Igala was running over you from the North..... Don't let me start.

Pls provide any form of proof that Igala ruled over IGBOs.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Walkee:
was parts present day Anambra, the Onitsha region not a colony of Benin?

By the way, British didn't defeat Benin, other Africans did. The people who destroyed Benin were from South Africa down to the Niger Deltas. Britain vs Old Benin one on one Britain would lose 99/100
When they came with their soldiers led by the clown Phillip they were butchered.
The brits did what they know how to do best, bribery, fake promises and lies. They promised other Africans bronze which was why the whole city was looted.

'was parts present day Anambra, the Onitsha region not a colony of Benin?

No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Born2Breed(f): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Pls provide any form of proof that Igala ruled over IGBOs.

Do your research and don't be lazy.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Born2Breed:

Do your research and don't be lazy.

The onus is on u to provide proof to back up ur claims.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Ariani: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Useless Useless lies

He wasn't lying.
He was saying the comfortable home truth.
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by CovenHighPriest: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
doublewisdom:

Oh Ariana, Blessed be the loins that sired thee and the womb that bore thee.

I swear to God bro gringringrin
Thread has been fun cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ariani:

He wasn't lying.
He was saying the comfortable home truth.

Its unhealthy to he a slowpoke.

Dont spread a useless lie further than it has been spread now
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Ariani: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Its unhealthy to he a slowpoke.

Dont spread a useless lie further than it has been spread now

Don't be delusional.
It will not help us.
We must start telling ourselves the truth. This generation of Ndiigbo must learn to be ice cold and ruthless in dealing and interactions with the rest of Nigeria.
Never to give brotherhood favours or sentiments to any group who will not reciprocate such or habour Igbophobia within themselves.

Ika and Agbor in particular are a rabidly Igbophobic people.
We must acknowledge this fact and handle them as such.

I can already Guess you are an IPOB person, most of you are too emotional and can't handle basic Truth.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ariani:

Don't be delusional.
It will not help us.
We must start telling ourselves the truth. This generation of Ndiigbo must learn to be ice cold and ruthless in dealing and interactions with the rest of Nigeria.
Never to give brotherhood favours or sentiments to any group who will not reciprocate such or habour Igbophobia within themselves.

Ika and Agbor in particular are a rabidly Igbophobic people.
We must acknowledge this fact and handle them as such.

I can already Guess you are an IPOB person, most of you are too emotional and can't handle basic Truth.

For starters forget the stupid ones that deny their igboness, It isn't 100% of Anioma people that deny being IGBO.

Then even the ones denying their IGBO ties are doing it for the sake of survival in nigeria, deep down they know they are IGBOs and most of them call themselves delta IGBO.

The igbos in delta state are members of ohaneze ndi IGBO and Their brother Ralph Uwechue is a past president of ohaneze and they are still in ohaneze till tomorrow.

We will continue enforcing our links to all IGBO tribesmen who are in the middle belt and SS, we will never keep quiet
Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Ariani: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gambit23:

For starters forget the stupid ones that deny their igboness, It isn't 100% of Anioma people that deny being IGBO.

Then even the ones denying their IGBO ties are doing it for the sake of survival in nigeria, deep down they know they are IGBOs and most of them call themselves delta IGBO.

The igbos in delta state are members of ohaneze ndi IGBO and Their brother Ralph Uwechue is a past president of ohaneze and they are still in ohaneze till tomorrow.

We will continue enforcing our links to all IGBO tribesmen who are in the middle belt and SS, we will never keep quiet

Young Man, I Never used Anioma here. I was specific. I said Ika! There is a big difference.

Ika people are Igbophobic. This is a fact! Anyone saying otherwise is living in a fool's paradise.

We know our brothers in Delta State, they are called Enu-ani.

Ika is not our brothers, and we must treat them as such , unless we are not yet ready to make progress as a people.

Ralph Uwaechue is an Igbo man from Enu-ani, particularly from Ogwashi-uku.

Stop muddling up issues together.

Stop seeking for brotherhood amongst haters, you end up projecting yourself as weak and suffering from abandonment issue.

You lots should stop misrepresenting Ndiigbo with these your senselessness. Ndiigbo are a very intelligent and calculative people, that's why we excel in business and academics.
You don't excel in those aspects of life, without wits and high intellect!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Bini: Reno Omokri Destroys Uche Chuta In A Public Debate (VIDEO) by Gambit23: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ariani:

Young Man, I Never used Anioma here. I was specific. I said Ika! There is a big difference.

Ika people are Igbophobic. This is a fact! Anyone saying otherwise is living in a fool's paradise.

We know our brothers in Delta State, they are called Enu-ani.

Ika is not our brothers, and we must treat them as such , unless we are not yet ready to make progress as a people.

Ralph Uwaechue is an Igbo man from Enu-ani, particularly from Ogwashi-uku.

Stop muddling up issues together.

Stop seeking for brotherhood amongst haters, you end up projecting yourself as weak and suffering from abandonment issue.

You lots should stop misrepresenting Ndiigbo with these your senselessness. Ndiigbo are a very intelligent and calculative people, that's why we excel in business and academics.
You don't excel in those aspects of life, without wits and high intellect!

What is the meaning of I in ANIOMA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About / Again, Court Denies Abba Kyari Bail / Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.